Urban Decay NAKED2

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Urban Decay NAKED2

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I don't normally buy eyeshadow (because I own way too much), but I got a chance to buy this one discounted and felt it was too good to pass up.

I love love love the colour palette, I'm quite neutral myself - warm tones in summer and cool tones in summer, and this works for both. The pigmentation is quite light, but buildable - I actually like that, because I tend to go with very natural looks in the daytime and heavy sparkly looks in the evening. If I go traveling and can only take one palette, this is the one, since it's versatile enough. I also like that it includes black and two highlight shades - one matt and one shimmery.

I find I'm quite picky with brushes. This one is quite harsh on pressed powder and lifts a lot of product from the palette, but there's quite a lot of fallout from the brush itself. That said, I like the shape/cut, it makes actual application dead easy.

Packaging: After having destroyed many a palette in my handbag, it's nice to see something that can take some hits and still survive.

I wouldn't necessarily repurchase for the original price, but on a discount I probably would.

I always grab for this palette I have cool toned skin and I was so excited when this hit the shops, not the cheapest of products I'll admit but I would buy it again if I ever managed to hit pan on all the colours, I wouldn't bother with the brush that comes with it though

First of all, the packaging is stunning and I love the size of the mirror. The double sided brush is perfect. One side is great for packing on eyeshadow, and the other side works well for blending.

I love the pigmentation of of the shadows and the colours are absolutely beautiful.

HOWEVER I find that the shadows don't last long at all. They crease terribly on me (my skin is pretty oily).

I find myself reaching for my Shaaanxo palette more even though it only cost $14 because it actually lasts on me.

Love this palette. It got all the right colours and the glitters are absolutely beautiful! The pigment is good and the packaging is cute and simple.
Would definitely repurchase.

on 1/4/2017 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a great palette full of beautiful colours.
This was my first UD palette purchase and I umm'd and ahhh'd over this or naked3 (got both in the end). Glad I bought this, though honestly I use naked3 more often. Not to say this isn't gorgeous though.
I love the colours and I find myself using most of them. The darker brown shades less so, they dont really work with my colouring. A lot of 'must have' shades though.

Excellent quality, too- doesnt crease, lasts all day. Highly pigmented and great colour payoff. Primer that it comes with is brilliant, too.
Can be used to make so many different looks from work appropriate to sexy date night perfect. The lighter shades can also be used as a facial highlighter, too- if you use carefully.
Great palette and beauty product staple. Worth the price. Highly recommend this!

on 6/11/2016 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Nice palette but there are issues. too dark shades for fair skin, they kick quite a lot of powder and the glitter chunky shades are meh. the brush is pretty horrible.

I absolutely love this palette! The colors are cool tones and the shades are so gorgeous! I've had this palette for a while now and I use it almost every week. Most of the shades are shimmery, but that's what I love about it. The brush that came with the palette is one of my favorites also. Everything about this palette is perfection. The only thing I don't like is the price.

on 10/6/2015 4:35:00 PM

The Naked palettes have got alot of hype around them, and although I like the palette and would have liked to have any other one in the range, I do think it is a bit overhyped. -I thought it was going to be even better in a way.
The reason it won't get 5 "stars" from me is mainly because of my expectations of the product. Also, some of the colours are a bit too glittery or foiled (very shimmering) compared to what I like. I do reach for the palette a lot. And I like having it, and it's a perfect travel companion for longer journeys (very sturdy packaging). I would definetly recommend it to a friend if they wanted a neutral palette.

I've had this product for about a year now, and have finally came around to writing a review. When i received the package, I was very pleased with the packaging. Its aesthetically beautiful to look at, the shades are beautiful, everything about it is beautiful. I bought this palette because i tend to enjoy nude colours more than anything, it's just naturally what is most flattering for myself. I use this palette almost everyday and i must say it has great lasting power, goes on nice, easy to blend... However I don't like the brush it came with. The blending brush is too stiff in my opinion and the flat end is pretty much useless in this palette, i would have much prefer the double ended eye liner that they used to give with the original packaging. After having it for over a year, i still have so much product left. A little does go a long way. And as much as i enjoy that, it makes me sad cause I'm sort of getting over the colours after using them so much. If I were to repurchase a palette I would probably go with the naked 3, since it has pink hues which will work nicely for my green eyes. In the end, this palette has been great for me, even though im getting over it now. But for the while that I've used it, its been great. i recomend to anyone looking for an everyday -day- to night palette. Really is a great product :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Overall I really like this palette. I loved it when I first bought it, but then I bought the Chocolate Bar by Too Faced and Naked2 got bumped to the back burner. I still use it every now and then but I probably won't repurchase. I really love a few of the colors but a couple I just can't find a way to use. I don't use it often enough to justify paying another $54 for the 2 or 3 shades I use. That being said, the shadows are very pigmented and creamy. I was very impressed with the formula on the matte shades. I love the quality of the shadows but the some of the shades just aren't that great.