Urban Decay NAKED2

Filtered by eye Color : Black age: 30-35
Urban Decay NAKED2

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This palate was made for those with cooler skin tones. I had the Naked 1 and hated it because it was too warm for me, plus the velvet case got dirty rather fast. it still has a few warm colours in there like (half baked) but those work well with the cooler shades so they're nice to have.

The Naked 2 comes in a metallic container making it perfect for travel, the little brush is made of synthetic bristles so is not that great BUT it gets the job done so no complains.

This one is now my default palate as I've had it since it was first released in 2011, the colours transfer nicely and you have a healthy mix of both matte and high luster in there so it works for both a day or night look. it also has a pure black matted colour which for me is a must.

If you have cooler undertones then this is perfect for a more neutral look.

If you have warm or neutral undertones then skip it and go for the naked 1 or 3, this one was not made for you.

is it worth $50? Yes it is, you'll get alot of wear out of it and it's one of the few overall self contained palates that are of really good quality so it's a good investment.

on 9/12/2014 1:23:00 AM

It's true. Everything about this palette, from the rich pigmentation, beautiful packaging and skin flattering shades. Even the free lip gloss that comes with it is beautiful. The only thing that I didn't like is the slight 'artificial ' scent. Good basic to have.

I contemplated buying this for a while but I am so happy I did. It is $60cdn so it isn't cheap. The colours are so outstanding and they stay on so well!! The darks are so dark and are so blendable!! This palette works so well for my cool olive skin tone and is so versatile that it is my go to palette to bring on every vacation. You can go from daytime makeup to smokey eye makeup no problem!! When used with UD eye primer it stays on all day and night with no creasing. I am just so impressed with the colour payoff and very little fallout. Love it!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love, love, love this! Mix and match any combination of the colours. With primer colours last long time. Love all the colours although some get more use then the others. And a little goes a long way. Can use this palette for everyday looks or glam it up for extra beautiful eyes too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a good palette, not a great one. However, I really enjoy working with this one, just not as much as the first Naked. In my review of the Naked 1, I explained how the only color I didn't liked was Sidecar. Well, in the Naked 2 Chopper and YDK are, unfortunately, really similar to Sidecar. They also included half-baked for a second time and there is Busted which a dupe of Hustle from the first palette. I have to say that I like every other colors and this palette has a great quality. I highly recommend it.. If you don't have the first one. If you are hesitating between both, go with Naked 1 if you like warm tones and go with that one if you prefer cooler tones. Good luck :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I selected yes to repurchases only cos I'd imagine if I were ever to run out I would repurchase but eyeshadows seem to never pan for me so I prob will never have to. And even so I might try out the original naked pallette. This is great neutral browns introduction for me. All the colours seem to be easy to match n mix to achieve diff looks. I would like a couple more mattes but the shimmers r lovely. No fallout for me and life's on smoothly with primer underneath they r pigmented. Love the packaging tho the actual pots don't have a flawless finish (sitting in the case) but thts being picky.. So overall happy with it :) would be nice if UD had half sized of these in other tones say blues/greens/ etc.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Bought this palette after seeing some reviews. I love nude colours for the eyes. I do own the first Naked palette which I like. This one I actually like better. I find it has nicer colours then the first ,some colours are similar but not the same. Most of the eyeshadows are shimmery which I love. There are only 3 matte shades. I gave it a 4 because the first eyeshadow (Foxy) which is a matte pale yellow doesn't even show up on me at all it blends right into my skin. I also don't know why they had to put in half baked again. I still didn't use it up in the first palette. But all in all not a bad palette it has beautiful colours and the pigmentation is good. It also came with a 2 sided brush whichn isn't bad and a lipgloss in naked which is alright.