Urban Decay NAKED2

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Urban Decay NAKED2

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I like the palette. It's my favorite out of the three. The colors are absolutely gorgeous, even though I'm usually not a fan of very shimmery eyeshadows, I find them inelegant.

It contains matte, shimmery and glittery shades.
The matte shades are alright, not dazzling, but pigmented enough. Blackout is the darkest black I've seen. Unfortunately they are not ideal for my southern european olive (but pale) skin tone.
The shimmery ones are beautiful but disappear very quickly without a primer.
The glitter shades are impossible. Lasting power is nonexistent and cannot be applied dry unless your goal is to have purpurine all over your face that doesn't wash off. It stressed me out so much. I'll try wetting the brush with Mac Fix+ and cover my face with tissue on my second try.

I can't say I'm not slightly disappointed with the quality of this palette. I definitely had high expectations (the hype is insane) but I don't find them unrealistic or unreasonable. I guess I'll have to work around its flaws! I recommend it nonetheless - I'm aware it sounds contradictory but I had to mention in case it's a deal breaker for some - since it allows you to create so many different looks with incredible versatility, it's a good investment that will have you covered.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have all the naked palettes but this and Naked 1 are very very similar. You only need one or the other. 9 out of 12 shadows are shimmer 3 are matte. It has a black matte which is great for a liner. Highlighters, base colours everything you need. Would be nice to have a few more matte colours inside though. So I bought the basic palette and prefer this for quickness. If it's a night out then I can have a play with this palette or mix it up with the naked 3 as well. You tube has lots of great looks which are fun to try. You get a brush inside which is a bonus! I bought this when they was putting the mini lipgloss with the palette such a shame they have now stopped this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Great range of colours, I use it almost every day
Definitely worth the price

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This palette is one that doesn't get used too often- but I still love it! The cool tones don't suit my everyday look, but I know quality when I see it! UD has flawless shadow texture, the pigmentation and blendability never fails to wow me. The packaging is very nice and sturdy. Definitely an upgrade from the first Naked. This is generally cool toned, mostly shimmer. Three mattes, a yellow creme, a mauve taupe, and a black black. Just the right amount to get by! The brush isn't spectacular, but it doesn't suck. I could use it efficiently. Still love this, it is definitely something I would repurchase! I feel like the first Naked is better for my tastes, but Naked 2 still deserves some props! ;)

on 5/13/2013 1:03:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This pallette has a good variety of shades that I can use for day/work and also for night/parties. Sometimes I line my eyes with the black shadow instead of using liner.

on 4/6/2013 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This is a great palette and the quality is top notch but the colors did nothing for me. I'm a C6 for reference and no matter how light a hand I used they would always be a bit too frosty/shimmery on me. Only 3 shades really suited me anyway so I was really disappointed in this one. I think Naked 1 would suit me better so I'm off to grab that one this weekend, hopefully with better results.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Words cannot describe my feelings and admiration for this product! It is so amazing, and perfect in so many ways. The colors are beautiful and perfect for my taste, neutral and not bright or out there. With this palette, there are endless eye look possibilities. I made the mistake of swapping my first Naked II palette and ended up buying it months after. The colors are very pigmented and last all day, I use a e/s primer. You can make day looks or night looks in just one palette. $50 is a lot for makeup, and I've never spent over $40 for a single product beside this and the Naked I Palette. I would repurchase this item hundreds of time if I ran out. I could go on and on, but the point is that you won't regret this purchase if you love neutral eye shadows. Also, you don't need both the Naked I and II palette, I bought both and that was a waste of money. They both are very similar, so pick whichever you like and use that. You'll just neglect one and continuously use the one you favor. I'm glad they included a double ended brush, but I prefer the naked I shadow brush over this. This palettes brush is so thin and can't get much product on, but the blending side is great but could improve. I use my ecotools eye shadow brush and the blending side brush of this.
Pro's:
Highly Pigmented
Wide Variety
Several look options
Double Ended brush
Great packaging
Large mirror
Con's:
Thin eye shadow brush(not blending side)
Price

on 2/26/2012 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I saw the hype for the first one but for some reason it didnt really interest me but when i saw some yt videos about the 2nd one it got me a bit interested so i finally decided to buy with an exchange i had so i really didnt have to pay full price. But i really like it, the eyeshadows are nice for a neutral daytime look or a bold going out look. Every nice & i like the packaging. I dont know if i would buy it again bcuz it seems like it will last for awhile & its a bit pricy for $50.

on 2/9/2012 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I have had some disappointments in my life but I guess UD Naked tops them all!

For ref. I am NW 15 and BB Porcelain.

It took me such a long time to get this palette and it is not sold in my country. I finally got it the other day and it was like christmas!

But my god, this is the most hyped up palette I have ever bought! I would really want to meet the marketing genious who is working for Urban Decay!

So, first of all.... This palette is way too warm for my fair skin! It just doesn't work.

But I thought I could work through that and started to play with the colours. I put an eyeshadow on my lid WITHOUT a primer and it seemed a bit sheer... All of them.

Then I made some coffee and looked in the mirror and the eyeshadow was creasing like crazy after only 5min. !!!!!!!!! .... And I don't have specially oily lids.

I read some amazing reviews here but no-one talks about creasing?

So it is fair to say that this is the biggest disappointment I have had for a very long time, some of the worst eyeshadows I have tried and they crease.

*tears*

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I thinks this one compliments the original version, I would combine my favourite colors on both and make my perfect neutral palette, but overall they're both very wearable and versatile.