Urban Decay NAKED2

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Urban Decay NAKED2

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/8/2015 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

The bomb. I will never be without this palette. I'm not crazy about the price but what can you do? Product glides on, blends easily and stays put until I take it off.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Purchased this on my trip to the US at Sephora Times Square, along with a bunch of other stuff.
I've been wanting an all nude/neutral tone palette for some time rather than reaching for all singles and gave into the hype ( i am warm, light and yellow toned).

My most used and loved shades would have to be Foxy, Tease, Suspect and Busted, and for nights out i generally like to amp it up with Chopper, Verve, Booty Call and Blackout.

The matte shades have little to no fallout while the shimmery ones do, especially Chopper and Busted, but i expected this from the pigmentation.
All shades blend well and easily, and last all day, especially when using UDPP.

i enjoy the casing it comes in, i feel it is sturdy. I only really use the fluffy end of the brush for crease work, and the other small flat side for my undereye concealer.

Around $50 from what i remember, but i use it every day and its a fond memory for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

This is an ok eyeshadow palette. The eyeshadows are definitely pigmented and creamy but there is just so much fallout! I have never experienced the same level of fallout with another eyeshadow. I also don't like the colours in the palette that much, the rose-brown tones in the Naked 3 palette are more suited to the sort of eyeshadow colours that I normally wear but I got this as a present so I didn't get to choose unfortunately. But that is just personal taste. That said, I think 'Booty Call' is about the best highlight eyeshadow I have ever seen or used, and the black shade is great too. Overall, its an ok palette but I have better palettes and just never reach for this one.

on 1/27/2013 9:07:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Absolutly lovvve the colors but i just cannot make it work for me also some of the lighter colors once applied i cant even see them. Very dissapointed in this palette.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

This palette is my go to for natural or any smokey look. It is absolutely stunning, the pigmentation is perfection. A little goes a long way, I usually accompany this palette with urban decays primer potion in sin or the original version and it stays on all day long. You can use this without a primer and the pigmentation is still impressive. The price is a little high up there if you are on a budget there are cheaper alternatives but this is a must have for any kit. It will last you forever which is fantastic. The packaging is also fantastic, it is really cute and strong so it is ideal for travel use. Overall this is a great product and a holy grail!

Video Reviews & Tutorials