Urban Decay NAKED2

Filtered by hair type : Curly age: 30-35
Urban Decay NAKED2

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I decided to buy this for the cooler hues in this palette. I did not like the naked3 as much and I don't own the first one. I have to say this is much more suitable for my skin tone and really flatters me. I think these have good pigmentation although I still need to use an eye primer on my oily lids. Great for building a smoky eye or for an everyday look. Some are quite shimmery so if you are looking for something matte, I would consider the Basic palettes of the line.

on 4/6/2015 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Everything you need.

The colors are gorgeous and highly pigmented and the double ended brush is incredible. I love how I can make a no-makeup-makeup eye for daytime and then transform it into a sultry, smokey eye for evening. Honeslty, I play with every single shade. I have no need to buy another palette....maybe Naked Basics....

A+!

on 6/5/2014 2:46:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This palette is holy grail! These shadows are so creamy and beautiful. They last forever! Is there fallout? Sure. I just tap off my brush and clean up afterwards or do my eyes first before makeup. Here are a rundown of the colors..
Foxy is a yellow based matte color great for base
Half baked is a beautiful gold glitter. Lovely to add warmth to a look
Bootycall is a pink based shimmer I mix with foxy and put all over
Chopper is just blah for me. Too orange for my skin tone
Tease is the most gorgeous matte purply brown mauve shade. Great crease color
Snakebite is a nice shimmery brown color. Good crease
Suspect is a wonderful light gold color.. Soooo pretty
Pistol is a greenish grey color.. Doesn't suit me
Verve is a gorgeous oyster color. Too cool on its own but gorgeous warmed up with tease
Ydk is a glitter pinky brown. A good bit of glitter
Busted is a dark brown similar to hustle. Has a slight reddish undertone
Blackout is a matte true black

My favorite combos are foxy Bootycall and tease in crease
Suspect and verve mixed together with tease or snakebite in crease
Ydk all over lid, busted in crease

This pallete is so amazing. I love to pair it with the naked original. The only two colors I'm not crazy about are chopper and pistol. Both are usable for me in moderation. I will never be without this palette. I'm in love.

on 4/29/2014 4:41:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I received this as a gift from an amazing friend. I truly believe I could trash almost every other shadow I own, and this would keep me covered. There are enough options, matte and shimmer, lights and darks, to accomplish almost any look. The colors are very pigmented, and glide on amazingly. Made sure you tap your brush before applying, or you will get fallout when applying. I use this palette nearly every. There is not a single color in Naked 2 that I haven't found a use for. I can even use Tease to fill in my brows, and Blackout makes a great liner. All of the colors are just beautiful, and would likely flatter almost all skin tones.

on 11/17/2013 10:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a nice palette. It has a nice selection of colors and is a mix of finishes. I use most of the shades. This is a cooler toned than Naked 1. This palette has a lot of mid-toned shades, but is lacking in the number darker crease shades. I don't like that there is a repeated shade from Naked 1. Urban decay has enough shadows in their line that would have fit the palette, that to repeat Half-Baked seemed lazy to me. I would rather they included another darker crease shade in the place of half-baked.

The quality of the shadows is great. Very pigmented and easy to blend. Chopper has some fallout. But tapping the excess off prevents it from going all over the face.

I don't reach for it as often as Naked 1, so I'm on the fence about whether I would buy this again.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to like this.. with all the beautiful, wearable colors in the palette, I was excited to try it out! However, I ended up returning it. As others have said, some of the shadows had trouble staying in the palette. I made the mistake of bringing this on a business trip, and the black matte color popped out somehow in transit creating a HUGE mess and ruining some of the other shadows. I much prefer my MAC shadows.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this more than my NAKED!!!

Staying power is good but a primer is a MUST!

Colors are rich, fully pigmented and creamy as expected from UD.

on 3/12/2013 8:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Love this palette, the colours are very versatile and would likely work for almost any skin tone. I am fairly pale and was a bit nervous as some of the shades are darker than I would normally purchase but I still find I am able to wear every shade (the black only as a liner though). Most of the shades are shimmery which I am not a fan of most of the time but they still look quite nice. The eyeshadows apply very nicely, I don't use the brush provided but I am sure it would work if I needed it. The colour stays all day and no issue with creasing, I know some people complained about issues with "tease" but I had no problems and loved the shade, that being said I apply it with a sponge applicator and not a brush which may make a difference. Wish there were a few more matte options in the palette but overall I really like it and would repurchase.

on 12/17/2012 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

What else can be said other than this is AMAZING!!! I'm very fair, platinum hair and freckles. I always kept my eyeshadow very "nude" because the bolder shades scared the crap outta me! I was feeling rather brave one day and bought this palette because of all the rave reviews. Once I watched some tutorials and learned how to properly apply different shades and use different techniques/brushes...I was astonished! Even the darkest, scariest shades in the palette complimented my complexion. This accompanied by my MAC paintpot in Bare Study are definitely my HG eye shadows now!! (I rarely use the term HG because I'm constantly looking for the next great thing...so saying these are HG is a huge deal for me!!! Also the mix of matte, shimmer, and pearl finishes is the icing on the cake!!

on 11/17/2012 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I like this palette but I feel it looks too much like the first one. I own too faced natural and I also have the first naked palette. I suppose I could have skipped this one but there is a difference although subtle. The naked 2 has a grey-ish cast to it. The two palettes are not the same but very similar you don't need both in my opinion. The first one is more gold toned and the second is greyish. The third I heard is more pink. Not sure if I'll get that one. My favorite is naked 2 for now. Nc44 for reference.