Urban Decay NAKED2

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 30-35
Urban Decay NAKED2

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/24/2015 12:38:00 AM

Compared to naked 1, this is darker, smokier and more cool toned. and just liked Naked 1, i love it.

Urban decay have such great quality eyeshadows that are pigmented, long wearing and true to colour.

All the colours are nice, some I like more than others.

Overall if you all three naked paletters you are set for for all the colours you need. I realised when I moved I had a make up problem. So I stopped buying stuff, got rid of most of my makeup and now I just stick to the UD naked palettes and my MakeupGeek eyeshadow pans and I am set. I don't need anything else.

on 7/18/2014 4:06:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I feel this (along with all the Naked palettes) is over-hyped and WAY overpriced for the quality and variety of colors offered. Naked 2 seemed like it would be great with it's trendy metal packaging and array of neutral shades. Unfortunately, they are nearly all shimmer with only about 2 matte shades. Although neutral looking in the palette, once applied these shadows create a shimmery mess! The only shade I'm using from this palette is 'Tease', a soft taupe color which is matte!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I purchased this on its release date but only used it 2 or 3 times and hated it. I recently watched one of my fav youtubers who did a look using this palette and I've been in love with it since then. I guess I just needed inspiration on how to use it. My daily look now has been ydk on the lid and chopper in the crease. Loves it. Once I master the outer v I want to smoke it out a little.

on 8/9/2013 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Great shadow palette! Love the colors and finishes to these shadows.

Very nice colors in this one. Good for daily wear. Even though you get a lot, I think it is expensive considering i have a natural eye elf palate that I like almost as much I got for maybe $10. I can tell this shadow is higher quality but not by that much of a markup. That being said, I would repurchase it, the shadows wear well and the colors are beautiful. The packaging seems nice and sturdy.

So much better than the original Naked palette. I was not quite impressed by the original one, too warm toned and too glittery for my taste, I didn't find it was quite "naked" or "nude", because for a very fair complexion like mine, the colors remained a little bit too deep for a natural look. (BUT the great point in Naked 1 was the eyeshadow Naked, this one I love to pieces I must say.)
Naked 2 is more on the cooler side, which suits me better, and the shimmery side is like toned down to make it more wearable, the big plus is there is a good matte black eyeshadow. The colors are all wearable, I use them all, whereas I use only a couple of shades in Naked 1. I was disappointed there is a repeated shade though, and moreover not my favorite, Half Baked. They should have repeated the eyeshadow Naked imo.

Naked 1 was so disappointing to me and remained practically untouched, whereas Naked 2 is a winner hands down. I've been playing with it on a daily basis since I bought it, this is truly a gem, flattering and classy, I'm in love with it ! Would definitely buy again.

I have a dream that Urban Decay comes up with a Naked 3 palette made exclusively of matte eyeshadows....... will my dream come true? :) time will tell.

I have both Naked & Naked 2 palettes and I love them both! I feel like the original Naked palette works better with my skin tone, but I still use the Naked 2 just as much. The hard case packaging is also an added plus =)

I am not very experienced with eyeshadow because I usually just wear mascara, but I was curious about this palette after seeing the reviews... the naked II appealed to me more than the original naked palette because it has more light shades, and I actually really like to play around with them, getting inspiration from youtube tutorials... I have the impression that all the shades go well together and look good no matter what I do...Very fun!

on 6/20/2012 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

In summary: This is the BEST eye shadow I have ever invested in. The colors are very rich and highly pigmented. The entire pallet is cool toned, which works perfectly for my skin. I have a warm skin tone with neutral undertones and bright green eyes. Over the years I have tried hundreds of shadows and combinations and have discovered that warm colors just don't look good on me. These shadows are very soft and easy to apply and blend. Yes there is fallout with the glitter, as others have mentioned, but I didn't find it to be bad. Just enough to have to be a little careful when applying. And yes this is a neutral pallette but it is by no means boring or mundane! The colors come through so vibrant and with the shimmer, you get the feeling of depth and character. I'm not too crazy about matte colors, except to use as a base, so I'm glad there are only a few mattes. I don't have any creasing problems, but then I never do with any shadow (except for a couple of horrible drug store creams). I very lightly sponge foundation all over my lids, and then lightly dust with a skin toned matte shadow, regardless of which eyeshadows I am using. This sets the base for the color, and when I do this, I never have creases or fading and blurring of colors. I have tried eyeshadow primers and ended up with horrible creasing so I don't even bother anymore. "Busted" is a rich eggplant color which works SO perfectly with my bright green eyes! I use "Blackout" as a liner with an angled liner brush and this works great. The brush that comes with the pallette is very nice but I'm not too picky about brushes. Overall, this was an EXCELLENT purchase for me! I am very happy about this pallette and don't even want to reach for any other shadows except the Naked2 pallette.

on 4/25/2012 10:11:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

LOVE this palette! This, along with its older sister (the original Naked palette), is my daily go-to for eyeshadow... but that doesn't mean it's boring! There are so many ways to wear these shadows that you can pretty much achieve any look you're going for (smoky, natural, edgy, whatever!).

The thing I love about these shadows is that they are so beautifully blendable... I never have trouble blending them out, even if I accidentally swipe on too much at first. If you use a good fluffy brush (even the dual-ended one that comes with the palette) you will really love the result.

The shadows are highly pigmented and really pop when on your lid. Used with a good primer (I recommend the UD primer potion ORIGINAL!), it will last all day easily. The other great thing about Naked 2 is that there is more of a variety of matte shades than the original palette, which is nice for those with more fine lines or for those who don't enjoy as much shimmer.

Lastly, the packaging!! This palette's construction is so much better than the original... It snaps shut and stays secure (great for travel!), and the outside seems to be some sort of metal which is good if you are like me and sometimes get foundation or concealer or something on your makeup when you forget to wash your hands ;) The value for your money (you get SO much product and variety for your dollar, especially when you consider how much a single shadow is from UD), that I think this is a valuable and worthy part of anyone's collection!