Urban Decay NAKED2

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 30-35
Urban Decay NAKED2

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/4/2017 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a great palette full of beautiful colours.
This was my first UD palette purchase and I umm'd and ahhh'd over this or naked3 (got both in the end). Glad I bought this, though honestly I use naked3 more often. Not to say this isn't gorgeous though.
I love the colours and I find myself using most of them. The darker brown shades less so, they dont really work with my colouring. A lot of 'must have' shades though.

Excellent quality, too- doesnt crease, lasts all day. Highly pigmented and great colour payoff. Primer that it comes with is brilliant, too.
Can be used to make so many different looks from work appropriate to sexy date night perfect. The lighter shades can also be used as a facial highlighter, too- if you use carefully.
Great palette and beauty product staple. Worth the price. Highly recommend this!

on 7/18/2015 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Love this palette as compared to the other ones. The packaging is better than 1 but the colors have a mix which are good for a day & night out. Perfect for ur travels cos u don't need to carry anything but this !

on 12/6/2014 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was my first large palette and Urban Decay and I was not disappointed. I didn't really experiment with eyeshadow until I got this, I used to just stick to grey, silver and black. Now I experiment every day, I have the Naked 1 and the Naked basics 2 and I wouldn't use another brand now, they are gorgeous.
The texture of them are so soft and easy to blend.. I'm not the most skilled eye makeup applier but I do a great job with these.
I don't rate the brush but I never do like the applicators that you get in makeup sets, no matter what the price. I use my trusty Real Techniques base shadow brush and a Mac 217 and find that it is a perfect partnership.
I have only just purchased Naked 1 so I can't really compare the 2 yet but the colours look beautiful in all 3 sets..I'm not sure that I will get Naked 3 because it looks too pink for me.
It seems pricey at £37 but the 12 shadows last forever and the packaging is both fancy and practical.
I can't recommend this palette enough, it's great!

on 11/29/2013 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have had this palette for over a year now, I use it almost daily and have hit pan on several of the shades. Others, though, I have never dipped a brush in (I'm looking at you Blackout!) Booytcall has become my every day highlight shade, it looks gorgeous on the brow bone. Tease is a great crease and transitional color, it also applies and blends really well, which can be hard attributes to come by in a matte shadow. I also love YDK, it is a fantastic deep bronze with a lot of color depth. I have mixed feelings on Chopper, it is very pretty in the pan, but on my eyes it pulls a very reddish coppery color that isn't flattering on my light/medium warm skin. The quality of all the shadows is great, they are all very pigmented, easy to blend and with UD Primer Potion last forever. I also really like the packaging of Naked 2, it is metal and very sturdy. I have dropped it numerous times over the last year and haven't had a single shadow break. I have really enjoyed Naked 2, but don't think I will repurchase. The nude/neutral shadow trend has gotten a little boring for me, and I am craving something new and exciting. But for those who prefer the nude/neutral look, I think Naked 2 is a great palette!

on 7/28/2013 9:43:00 PM

I have been hesitating about getting this one since I am not a fan of smoky eyes. However, I only used this palette for about 1 month and had to give it a 5-star.

It is probably the palette that is the easiest to apply to eyes without worring about have overdone the color.

Proļ¼š
- very good color selection, earthy tones mainly, but would give different looks with many choices of combinations
- easy to apply, with its super-good-quality brush
- nice lipgloss,moisturizing
- price worthy
- big mirror, good quality

Con:
-large palette, don't think would ever keep it in purse, or even take it for trip, just too big and heavy
- one brush, needs constant cleaning

Overall, I'm 100% satisfied with this palette, I kept in office and apply to eyes before working hours, it would never go wrong. But maybe the colors are not dramatic enough for night clubs, but definitely good enough for day looks. I couldn't think of one earthy tone palette that could beat this one.

I hope UD would keep producing this one and keep improving.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a good palette, not a great one. However, I really enjoy working with this one, just not as much as the first Naked. In my review of the Naked 1, I explained how the only color I didn't liked was Sidecar. Well, in the Naked 2 Chopper and YDK are, unfortunately, really similar to Sidecar. They also included half-baked for a second time and there is Busted which a dupe of Hustle from the first palette. I have to say that I like every other colors and this palette has a great quality. I highly recommend it.. If you don't have the first one. If you are hesitating between both, go with Naked 1 if you like warm tones and go with that one if you prefer cooler tones. Good luck :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Everyone raved about the Naked palettes, and after deep consideration, I decided to buy this one.
The colors are very well pigmented, and blend nicely, even though the shimmery ones have fallout. Something annoying is that the shimmer gets into the mattes.

My biggest problem with this palette is that... I'M ALLERGIC! *sobs* These eyeshadows leave bumps on my eyes and after applying the shadows my eyes get super itchy and red and hurt. I have to say I had this coming because before buying it I went to Sephora to try the colors on, and a person there did my makeup with it. They used UDPP. At the end of the day when I took my makeup off I had bumps on my lids, but refused to believe it was the shadows, and I stubbornly bought it because of the hype and because the colors looked nice.

I'm disappointed in myself because I got the palette on a trip to the U.S because it's cheaper there but it's still expensive, and only when I got home did I realize how allergic I am to the shadows, and couldn't return it.

Overall, try and try again before you buy it. And if you suspect you have something wrong with the product look it up. Otherwise, it's really a nice palette.

Very nice colors in this one. Good for daily wear. Even though you get a lot, I think it is expensive considering i have a natural eye elf palate that I like almost as much I got for maybe $10. I can tell this shadow is higher quality but not by that much of a markup. That being said, I would repurchase it, the shadows wear well and the colors are beautiful. The packaging seems nice and sturdy.

on 9/11/2012 5:27:00 PM

I love this product, the colours are brilliant, and I use all of them, something which rarely happens with a palette. I do wish there were more matte colours though, or even a new palette with the same colours in matte. My case doesn't close properly sometimes though. Would def repurchase

on 5/4/2012 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I love the Naked 2 palette!
I can honestly say I use each and every one of these shadows. They are rich and creamy with great colour payoff. They are not overloaded with shimmer or glitter and apply easily with the duo brush. The blending brush side is really good.
The packaging is solid and snaps closed. The large mirror is perfect. A great palette for on the go!