Urban Decay NAKED2

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Urban Decay NAKED2

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/25/2015 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The shadows are really buttery with good pigmentation. My favs from this palette are Bootycall, Half-Baked, Suspect, Snakebite, YDK, Darkhorse and Blackout.

on 9/25/2014 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I had the Naked original and the Naked 3 before I bought the Naked 2. I felt that the original had too much of dark colors for daytime. Since I love Urban Decay eyeshadows I decided to buy the 2nd on August, 2014 (online order). I received the palette in a beautiful cardboard box, similar to the one for the 3, which was strange. Imagine my surprise when I saw on the back of the box that I received the same primer testers as the ones that came with the Naked 3 instead of the lip junkie. I opened the palette and another surprise: the dual ended brush looked exactly the same as the one from the 3. It ended up being the same brush in different color. I miss the fluffy crease brush. The price increase doesn't justify the gifts: for the lower price I've received a deluxe sample of primer or could receive a deluxe sample of lipgloss.

The palette remained gorgeous. The only color I didn't and don't like is the Half Baked. The shadows are ridiculously pigmented and very easy to apply and blend. They stay whole day, and with primer they stay even longer.

Though the original has nicer shades I feel as the 2nd has more day appropriate ones. The 3 is gorgeous and incomparable to original and 2. Recommend and would buy again.

I will add photos of the brushes so you can be prepared for the sad truth of the brush "improvement".

on 12/30/2013 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

By far the best Christmas gift this year. I've been wanting this palette for ever and i finally got it. i love every color in this palette! the price really isnt THAT bad if you think of all the colors you get and the quality. and im sure this is gonna take a long time for me to get through so YAY im more than happy with it.

on 5/13/2013 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Better then the first for day time makeup

on 4/29/2013 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Personally I feel this product was not worth the hype. As a women of colour I just don't feel the shades within the palette are super flattering or even pigmented enough for my skin tone. I also would prefer a palette with more matte shades. To be honest I don't think this palette is like awful or anything is just for the price I imagined amazing thing but it really didn't deliver for me.

on 4/12/2013 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I love the packaging and I like the brush but I'm disappointed with the colours. I've got cool/pink undertones and most of the colours are simply too warm for me. Also, they are too shimmery and the glitter fallout is pretty bad.

I was really excited about this palette and couldn't wait for it to arrive. It has been a disappointment :(

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I can't think of a bad thing to say about this product! While the price is expensive, this product is well worth it. Especially for the fact it comes with a double sided brush and an amazing lip gloss that I personally love! The color payoff and selection is amazing and I'd say this palette may just be one of my all time favorites!

on 10/14/2012 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Lovely selection of shades, I use most of them. Half baked is never used as its too gold for me. But really pretty, I found I can take this on hols and use it night and day! A great spacesaver as it has a highlight shade as well as transition crease colours and black for liner. All great colour payoff and last well with UDPP eden or painterly for me. The brush is fantastic, its one of my faves in my pot. Use it with most shadows.

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

This palette is my go to for natural or any smokey look. It is absolutely stunning, the pigmentation is perfection. A little goes a long way, I usually accompany this palette with urban decays primer potion in sin or the original version and it stays on all day long. You can use this without a primer and the pigmentation is still impressive. The price is a little high up there if you are on a budget there are cheaper alternatives but this is a must have for any kit. It will last you forever which is fantastic. The packaging is also fantastic, it is really cute and strong so it is ideal for travel use. Overall this is a great product and a holy grail!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like the warm colors on the naked palette better. I have a hard time getting different looks using just the naked 2. I am NC 25/30 asian and I find the colors too cool and there is not enough darker colors for outer corners.