Urban Decay NAKED2

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 30-35
Urban Decay NAKED2

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love all the Naked palettes, and this is no exception! I like the cool toned neutrals, and I think this is a great palette for a cool smoky look. I think it's a great value for the amount of colors you get, and the shadows are so pigmented that they'll last a long time. This is a big go to for me with clients.

Things I do not like: over abundance of shimmer shades. Wish there were more mattes. The shadow fallout is quite excessive with this palette for some reason.

Overall, thumbs up!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Since i have a lot of the naked paleette dupes i was late on buying the real ones but i had to gett them when i got all 3 for the price of 2. Its a great palette and gives so many pretty natual and smokey natural looks.

The quality of the eyeshadows are really good, but i feel like they are not better pigmentet than my costal scents Revealed Palettes, makeup revolution eyehsadows or MUA palettes (or the single eyeshadows for 1 pound. that are AMAZING btw) So for me they are a bit to pricy when i know that i can get a lot of amazing palettes or single eyeshadow for the price of one palette of equal quality.
But for all means its a good palette and im happy i got it.

But if you dont want to spend so mutch money on naked palettes there are a lot of good dupes that are in my book just as well pigmentet as the real ones,

on 12/27/2014 4:59:00 PM

I owned the naked palette one first and rushed out to buy the second one when it came out but I felt disappointed. The tin that it came in feels cheap. The colours themselves are similar to the ones on the first palette but more matte colours.
Very neutral.
A great brush however, one side for application, the other for blending. My most favourite bit of this by far.
I gave this palette away to my sister. It was just a waste.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Having a vast collection of eyeshades, I didn't feel compelled to jump on the bandwagon immediately when the first Naked palette came out, but I was in the store ASAP when I found out about this one because I love taupey shades. I actually was fortunate enough to nab a box that a sales associate accidentally left out before they were to go on sale a couple of years ago.

I like the general cooler tone of these shadows, but I honestly think that everyone assumes every shadow in this palette is cool because the packaging is cool-toned. Half Baked is in here also, which is a golden copper shade, annoying since it is in Naked 1 and I don't wear coppers or warm golds, and Foxy is also a warm-toned sheer neutral. I like the packaging better than Naked 1, since it clicks shut. Comes with a decent brush, but I put my own brush in there.

I'd recommend it for someone who either 1- loves collecting palettes like me 2- needs a great intro to neutrals with a variety of shades 3- knows very little about makeup and hasn't tried UD because this is a fair number of shadows to acquire at the same time, and you get to try the primer and brush too. For someone who already has tons of shadows and knows what to do with neutrals and has experimented plenty, the palette is just nice to have. How much you love it depends on why you buy it!

If I ever hit any pan, I don't see needing to repurchase the entire thing but would just buy the shades I ran out of. I would, however, purchase this as a gift, so that's why I said I'd repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Of course ya'll know I had to do this review because I mentioned it in my review of the original NAKED palette by UD. And I LUV this one just the same, if not more. I am a super huge fan of nudes and neutral eyes and am so glad I got my hands on this beauty. My favorite color is "TEASE"...it's a creamy-beige, matte shade that I can rock with the greatest of ease either solo or with a color combo to smoke it out or pair it with any of the other shades to create a nice daytime, at-the-office look. Tease is also good as a transition color. Pistol and Verve are sexy smokey shades; Booty Call and Foxy are great browbone highlights. I respect the high quality of the packaging with the metal casing, snap closure, mirror and dual use brush included. This purchase made me SO happy because I felt as if I really got my $'s worth and I can tell the palette is going to last a while because there is no way I'll be able to use all 12 shades anytime soon. And like the original NAKED I would not repurchase this palette for this exact reason...I can't use the shades fast enough before a new one is launched. This and its precursor have permanent residence atop of my vanity and I keep them there mainly because they have become my "go-to's" lately. UD has outdone themselves with this series of palettes and it's almost looking like they'll be taking on a legacy similar to the Rocky saga with continued sequals...at least I hope. Don't judge me BTW...I am a loyal Rocky fan:-)
~A. Starr

on 8/9/2013 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Great shadow palette! Love the colors and finishes to these shadows.

I already own the Naked 1 and was debating on getting this as it already has one color (half baked) that is a dupe from the first palette. Also, when I bought the first Naked 1 palette, I paid $44. Now the price is a bit steep at $50. I still think its a great deal and awesome quality but I wish they wouldn't raise the prices so much. As for the colors, all of them are very similar to Naked1 but maybe with a few more grey colors. In the end that is what convinced me to purchase this palette as well. I wore Suspect today with Tease and Naked (from naked1) in the crease and Booty Call to highlight and am very pleased with the look. I am thinking Suspect will be a very good shade for day to day wear even on its own. After applying the eyeshadow this morning I am definitely happy I splurged and got this in addition to the Naked 1. I also like that the packaging is much sturdier than naked 1.

on 10/4/2012 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I prefer this to the Naked 1 palette but only slightly. The colours are more suitable for my cool skin tone (15-20). I prefer the packaging design on this too - it is heavier but the case is more suitable for travel.

on 3/29/2012 3:20:00 AM

I loved naked 1, but wanted more griege and mid toned colours as I felt they would be more versatile for me. I do believe they've changed the formulation of their eyeshadows between naked 1 and 2, and I miss the non chalky, wonderful blendability of naked 1. I also found that the included brush exacerbated the powderiness of naked 2, and my natural hair brushes did work somewhat better.

on 2/26/2012 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I saw the hype for the first one but for some reason it didnt really interest me but when i saw some yt videos about the 2nd one it got me a bit interested so i finally decided to buy with an exchange i had so i really didnt have to pay full price. But i really like it, the eyeshadows are nice for a neutral daytime look or a bold going out look. Every nice & i like the packaging. I dont know if i would buy it again bcuz it seems like it will last for awhile & its a bit pricy for $50.