Urban Decay NAKED2

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Urban Decay NAKED2

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/11/2016 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Nice palette but there are issues. too dark shades for fair skin, they kick quite a lot of powder and the glitter chunky shades are meh. the brush is pretty horrible.

on 2/12/2015 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a lovely palette. The colors will suit every skin tone. There is a great mix of light and dark shades, which makes it easy to create multiple eye looks. I know a lot of people complain of too much shimmer, but I love the shimmer because I dislike mattes except on the browbone. My favorite shades are YDK and Snake Bite. They are great paired with other shadows or as a standalone. The reason I took off a lippie is because the eyeshadows do tend to crumble and have fallout, as many of Urban Decay's powder products do. But I recommend it to everyone. It's great.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Cool skin toned people unite! If you have cool toned skin you are likely going to really like this palette. It can be tricky to find a palette with tones that really compliments those of us with cool toned skin.

I finally started hitting pan on this palette, and thought it was time to write a review.

I do have a love/hate relationship with this palette.
LOVE:
The range of colors is great. You can easily create a wide rage of day and evening looks, and everything works so well together. The color range is lovely for those of use with cool toned skin. I will re-purchase just because of teh nice selection of cooler toned colors.
minimal creasing
easy to blend and apply

HATE:
Holy fallout, lots of fallout on some shades
Glitter! Chopper is a crap color if you are somewhat upward in years like me. Being in my 30's anything with such huge chunks of glitter makes me feel like a clown.
Not enough mattes. Almost the entire palette is shimmer shades. I prefer more matte looks, especially for work, and this palette doesn't have that option, unless you get one of the add-ons like naked basics
The brush that comes with it is absolute rubbish. Throw this away immediately. Even in a pinch, it is awful. One end eats up product and doesn't apply evenly, the other end is too long and makes a hot mess when blending. I am not sure why they wouldn't put a better quality brush in the palette, especially at this price point!
packaging quality: ugh, about 5 months in, some of my shades started popping out of the package. It isn't a big deal to put them back in, but it created quite a mess in the palette, with some of the colors spilling onto other shades. It never left my makeup station, just lightly used.
a few of the shades are very chalky, and don't apply or blend very well.

If I had to choose only one palette, it will always be my Lorac pro. I prefer the buttery soft texture and ease of blending that comes with Lorac palettes. But the naked2 palette has a great range of colors, and works really well with my skin tone. It is a re-purchase for me.

on 9/24/2013 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Holy grail

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

First urban decay product I have ever purchased and I am super impressed. The colors are gorgeous (though I do wish there were more mattes) and can last through my cardio without smudging even WITHOUT primer. The packaging is not that great because the pans fall out really easily. Had to bring mine back to sephora to get a new one. The sales associate had to open and flip upside down at least 5 of them to find one that didn't have a pan fall out. Despite that, my current palette is in one piece and I use it everyday. A good investment for sure!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing product. Big eyeshadows. Great everyday colors. Pretty sturdy packaging. The brush is okay (never used the blending side though). The lipgloss sample is cute but really small. If you need to buy one palette, buy this one.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this product. It is highly pigmented. It stays on for a while without a primer. UD got it right

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this more than my NAKED!!!

Staying power is good but a primer is a MUST!

Colors are rich, fully pigmented and creamy as expected from UD.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love my eyeshadows and I've used many brands -both low and high end- and I can honestly say that this palette beats most. I had to purchase mine online (because they don't sell anything like this where I live... I know! Sucks!)
The packaging is sturdy and durable compared to the first palette. But you have to be a bit careful when closing it because the plastic clasps may break off if you snap it shut.
This palette is AMAZING for everyday and night time looks.
The colours are easy to blend, come in an array of nice neutrals and last a long time on the eye. This palette is definitely expensive BUT you really do pay for better quality and it will last you a long time.
The only thing I wish this palette had was more matte colours as some of the shimmery shades can be too overwhelming on the eyes.
All in all, a palette that you should think about adding to your collection if you haven't already done so!! :D

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Firstly, I'd like to say that I love Urban Decay palettes and think that even though you'll pay a decent amount of money for them, they are so worth it. Naked 2 is not an exception. It comes with a brush, which is really good quality, and a lipgloss which is amazing - I love the lip junkie glosses. I have to admit, when it came down to deciding which palette to buy - Naked 1 or 2, because I feel that both have beautiful colours the add ons definitely tipped me to buy this one, as I already had a primer and several eyeliners. A part of me regrets this and thinks I would enjoy the other palette more, but I really do love this palette. The packaging is great, and very durable. It's good for travelling, especially since it comes with a brush. The shadows - as always - are incredible quality. Of course, you get a little fall down occasionally, as expected with UD shadows, but as long as you tap off the excess it's usually fine. My favourite colours are:

Booty Call - which works amazing as a highlighter for the inner corner or to just sweep over the lid.

Tease - amazing crease colour, particularly paired with Booty Call.

Chopper - I almost feel like this is a rose gold colour. It's just beautiful.

I love all the colours in the palette but those three are my favourite.