Urban Decay NAKED2

Filtered by skin type : Other
Urban Decay NAKED2

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

this is my favorite out of all the naked palettes

naked 1 was too warm and I didn't like the velvet packaging. naked 3 was pink and although very pretty in the pans, not ideal for me since im not that skilled in applying eyeshadow.

naked 2 shades are perfect for me, taupe-y and cool toned shades are my preference. i like that i can use each shade by itself, and that there is a matte black so i can use it to set my eyeliners.

these shades will look good on all skin tones, and they last all day, even with my oily eyelids.

there is some fallout with these shadows, so minus one lippie for that, but other than that these shadows are buttery smooth and apply very well.

I love this naked palette the best, it is cool toned neutrals, and I find this the easiest to wear of all the naked palettes. I also love this packaging with the metal tin and snap closure, I didn't like the velvet of the first one, got dirty AF :( pigment is super rich, very smooth formula, blends wonderfully.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My go to and my travel pallete. It's perfect for traveling b/c it's all in one and you can create so many looks for so many different occasions with one palette. It packs great in my makeup bag too! This palette has the most beautiful and pigmented colors, it's perfect for any skin tone. I am a fan and I have a lot of different types of makeup! I always get lots of compliments on my makeup when I use this palette. I am fair/medium skin with green eyes and brownish/balyage hair. A definite must have in your makeup arsenal!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this palette! Urban Decay does not test on animals and they make good cosmetics. The eye shadow shades are beautiful and you can do dramatic or natural eye makeup using this palette. My favorite eye shadow palette :)

My favorite eye shadow palette :) Beautiful colors and worth the price. Lasts a long time! :) You can create natural eye makeup looks and dramatic ones with this palette :)

Here,s the comparison breakdown:
6 Very similar colors
1 Color repeat (Half Baked)
So 7 out of 12 colors are very similar if not the same!
You're basically getting 5 new or different color (including exclusive: Pistol) in the Naked 2 palette if you already have Naked.
Note about Naked2: Naked didn't have is Blackout: a true black. Naked has Creep and Gunmetal which can also does the job, but it's not a dark black.

Has a great range of light to dark shades. Love Bootycall, Suspect, and Pistol
5 new and exclusive to this palette: Bootycall, Tease, Snakebite, Pistol, and Busted
3 mattes (Foxy, Tease, Blackout) and 9 shimmery/satiny colors
Shades include: Foxy (cream bisque with matte finish), Half Baked (golden-bronze with shimmering finish), Booty Call (shimmering cork), Chopper (copper shimmer with silver microglitter), Tease (creamy pale brown with matte finish), Snake Bite (dark bronze shimmer with metallic base), Suspect (pale golden beige with shimmering finish), Pistol (light gray-brown with shimmering finish), Verve (oyster with shimmering finish), YDK (cool bronze shimmer with metallic base), Busted (deep brown with shimmering finish), Blackout (blackest black with matte finish)

- 3 matte (foxy, tease, blackout), 9 shimmery/satiny colors, 5 of which are new and exclusive to this palette (marked with a *)
- Colors on this palette are a bit more taupe-y.
- Double ended brush
Naked2 has 12 pigment-rich, taupe and greige neutral eyeshadows, including five new shades

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

No complaints at all, it's my fave of all three. I use tuapey shades a lot so I knew I'd be drawn to it. The liners are long lasting. I fall asleep with my makeup on sometimes and my eyeshadow looks practically identical. Large mirror, brush included, and eyeliner since the black shade works as a black powder liner that I use anyway. I just got back from a mini vacation and it was all I took with me, great buy.

I have really grown to love the #2 palette. While I find the first to be too muddy on me, this one is a perfect color story for both natural as well as more intense looks. I have been reaching for this more and more lately.

One lippie off for price only because there are shades I won't use up like the black shade. I'd much rather have had another neutral.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE THIS. Urban Decay always has the best eye shadows. I use mine almost every day! I don't think I'll ever run out. All the colors are beautiful and would look good on just about anyone. For the price it is a little much but I love it and well worth the money. I always said I'd just stick with original naked palette but now I have the 2nd and the naked basics palette. If you're not wanting to buy every palette they come out with don't buy! If you do, then enjoy :)

Gorgeous palette but I'm spoiled by Naked 1. I just love naked 1 a lot more and feel like the shades are better in it.