Urban Decay NAKED2

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Urban Decay NAKED2

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

this is my favorite out of all the naked palettes

naked 1 was too warm and I didn't like the velvet packaging. naked 3 was pink and although very pretty in the pans, not ideal for me since im not that skilled in applying eyeshadow.

naked 2 shades are perfect for me, taupe-y and cool toned shades are my preference. i like that i can use each shade by itself, and that there is a matte black so i can use it to set my eyeliners.

these shades will look good on all skin tones, and they last all day, even with my oily eyelids.

there is some fallout with these shadows, so minus one lippie for that, but other than that these shadows are buttery smooth and apply very well.

I love this naked palette the best, it is cool toned neutrals, and I find this the easiest to wear of all the naked palettes. I also love this packaging with the metal tin and snap closure, I didn't like the velvet of the first one, got dirty AF :( pigment is super rich, very smooth formula, blends wonderfully.

on 11/24/2015 12:38:00 AM

Compared to naked 1, this is darker, smokier and more cool toned. and just liked Naked 1, i love it.

Urban decay have such great quality eyeshadows that are pigmented, long wearing and true to colour.

All the colours are nice, some I like more than others.

Overall if you all three naked paletters you are set for for all the colours you need. I realised when I moved I had a make up problem. So I stopped buying stuff, got rid of most of my makeup and now I just stick to the UD naked palettes and my MakeupGeek eyeshadow pans and I am set. I don't need anything else.

on 7/18/2015 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Love this palette as compared to the other ones. The packaging is better than 1 but the colors have a mix which are good for a day & night out. Perfect for ur travels cos u don't need to carry anything but this !

My favorite eye shadow palette :) Beautiful colors and worth the price. Lasts a long time! :) You can create natural eye makeup looks and dramatic ones with this palette :)

Here,s the comparison breakdown:
6 Very similar colors
1 Color repeat (Half Baked)
So 7 out of 12 colors are very similar if not the same!
You're basically getting 5 new or different color (including exclusive: Pistol) in the Naked 2 palette if you already have Naked.
Note about Naked2: Naked didn't have is Blackout: a true black. Naked has Creep and Gunmetal which can also does the job, but it's not a dark black.

Has a great range of light to dark shades. Love Bootycall, Suspect, and Pistol
5 new and exclusive to this palette: Bootycall, Tease, Snakebite, Pistol, and Busted
3 mattes (Foxy, Tease, Blackout) and 9 shimmery/satiny colors
Shades include: Foxy (cream bisque with matte finish), Half Baked (golden-bronze with shimmering finish), Booty Call (shimmering cork), Chopper (copper shimmer with silver microglitter), Tease (creamy pale brown with matte finish), Snake Bite (dark bronze shimmer with metallic base), Suspect (pale golden beige with shimmering finish), Pistol (light gray-brown with shimmering finish), Verve (oyster with shimmering finish), YDK (cool bronze shimmer with metallic base), Busted (deep brown with shimmering finish), Blackout (blackest black with matte finish)

- 3 matte (foxy, tease, blackout), 9 shimmery/satiny colors, 5 of which are new and exclusive to this palette (marked with a *)
- Colors on this palette are a bit more taupe-y.
- Double ended brush
Naked2 has 12 pigment-rich, taupe and greige neutral eyeshadows, including five new shades

I have really grown to love the #2 palette. While I find the first to be too muddy on me, this one is a perfect color story for both natural as well as more intense looks. I have been reaching for this more and more lately.

One lippie off for price only because there are shades I won't use up like the black shade. I'd much rather have had another neutral.

Gorgeous palette but I'm spoiled by Naked 1. I just love naked 1 a lot more and feel like the shades are better in it.

on 11/7/2013 10:18:00 PM

I like the packaging,color payoff,ect but the shadows are too shimmery and i only use 3 colors from it....i'd rather stick to my MAC shadows

I like this palette a lot! i use most of the colors!