Urban Decay NAKED2

Filtered by age: 30-35
Urban Decay NAKED2

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/4/2017 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a great palette full of beautiful colours.
This was my first UD palette purchase and I umm'd and ahhh'd over this or naked3 (got both in the end). Glad I bought this, though honestly I use naked3 more often. Not to say this isn't gorgeous though.
I love the colours and I find myself using most of them. The darker brown shades less so, they dont really work with my colouring. A lot of 'must have' shades though.

Excellent quality, too- doesnt crease, lasts all day. Highly pigmented and great colour payoff. Primer that it comes with is brilliant, too.
Can be used to make so many different looks from work appropriate to sexy date night perfect. The lighter shades can also be used as a facial highlighter, too- if you use carefully.
Great palette and beauty product staple. Worth the price. Highly recommend this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

For reference, I am NW10-15ish. I love, love, love this palette. After reading many reviews over the Naked, Naked 2, and Naked 3 palettes I decided Naked 2 would be most likely to work the best with my coloring.

The colors in this palette tend to be a little more cool toned than the other Naked palettes I mentioned. However, I think these shades would look nice on anyone. The colors are very well pigmented, apply smoothly and feel buttery. I noticed some reviews complaining they did not last long on the lid; I always apply them over an eyeshadow primer (currently using the Wet n Wild Fergie one, which I believe may be discontinued). The colors blend very well without simply muddying up one another.

I use this palette several times a week and bought it nearly a year ago. I have not hit pan on any of the shadows yet. The brush that comes with it is actually pretty nice, but I do not use it often. My one complaint is that I experience quite a bit of fallout when applying, so I either do my foundation after my eyeshadow OR hold up a tissue under my eye when applying. I am tempted to give it 4 lippies instead of 5 because of this, but I just get so much use out of this palette I feel it needs 5. :)

I would gladly repurchase this palette, and I don't think I've ever said that about any palette from any brand before. :)

on 2/20/2016 10:43:00 AM

I got rid of mine. The only matte transition shade is tease so if you don't want every look to pull super cool or purpley toned you're SIL. It's ashame bc of it had any other matte beige color, I think I would have kept it and used it way more often than I did.

UD isn't known for its matte selections but every other naked palette offers two options for matte transition or crease shades, and this one doesn't.

I don't mind pulling in shades from other palettes to create a look on occasion but I won't keep a palette that I don't feel I can use by itself.

I appreciated a lot of the shades: bootycall, verve, chopper, half baked... But I won't repurchase

on 1/10/2016 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you've never owned any other high end palettes this will be a good product for you. I have a pretty large collection with palettes being my soft spot. I finally broke down and bought this one because I didn't own a naked palette yet. I felt like I needed one in my collection. The shadows are ok, not to soft there's not a ton of kick back or fall out, they wear for a long time, and blend well. I find they crease fast than some other shadows I own and I feel like the pigmentation isn't on par with the price range. In my opinion, for the money I'd go with kat von d or lorac over the naked palettes.

Ugh I'm so disappointed, the shades are beautiful in the palette but I just can't get them to work on me :( Really patchy and un-pigmented. I know these palettes are well loved and I'm not knocking them as I've been so excited to get one for ages and have researching which palette to get and everything but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I followed a youtube tutorial this morning using the same colours as the girl in the video and the result on me is awful; patchy and had to keep layering on the shadows to get any effect. My Sleek palette for 7.99 was better :( No offence to the fans of this, maybe it's my brushes? I don't know, any tips brush wise?

on 11/24/2015 12:38:00 AM

Compared to naked 1, this is darker, smokier and more cool toned. and just liked Naked 1, i love it.

Urban decay have such great quality eyeshadows that are pigmented, long wearing and true to colour.

All the colours are nice, some I like more than others.

Overall if you all three naked paletters you are set for for all the colours you need. I realised when I moved I had a make up problem. So I stopped buying stuff, got rid of most of my makeup and now I just stick to the UD naked palettes and my MakeupGeek eyeshadow pans and I am set. I don't need anything else.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I decided to buy this for the cooler hues in this palette. I did not like the naked3 as much and I don't own the first one. I have to say this is much more suitable for my skin tone and really flatters me. I think these have good pigmentation although I still need to use an eye primer on my oily lids. Great for building a smoky eye or for an everyday look. Some are quite shimmery so if you are looking for something matte, I would consider the Basic palettes of the line.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love all the Naked palettes, and this is no exception! I like the cool toned neutrals, and I think this is a great palette for a cool smoky look. I think it's a great value for the amount of colors you get, and the shadows are so pigmented that they'll last a long time. This is a big go to for me with clients.

Things I do not like: over abundance of shimmer shades. Wish there were more mattes. The shadow fallout is quite excessive with this palette for some reason.

Overall, thumbs up!

on 7/25/2015 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The shadows are really buttery with good pigmentation. My favs from this palette are Bootycall, Half-Baked, Suspect, Snakebite, YDK, Darkhorse and Blackout.

on 7/18/2015 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Love this palette as compared to the other ones. The packaging is better than 1 but the colors have a mix which are good for a day & night out. Perfect for ur travels cos u don't need to carry anything but this !