3.7

price range

Reviews

3.0

4 months ago

If you miss the Lagerfeld Chloe that was rich, intense, floral and feminine, look for a bottle of Hawaii , by Milton Lloyd . It is a fantastic and cheap dupe that will take you back in time to the gorgeous original. It is so pretty I have ordered three bottles as backups .Hawaii smells like the Chloe I wore in 1985 raising my children . The current version is nice, but not nearly as complex and lush as the original . Milton Lloyd’s dupe Hawaii is like time traveling for me. Also it lasts all day when sprayed on my clothes . It can be found at E %AY online . I get compliments when I wear it and am in heaven . It smells like a classic soapy floral and totally a woman scent , with no caramel , pralines , marshmallows , or Sugary junk notes . It is real perfume !

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

5 years ago

Why oh why did they discontinue this classic to replace it with the cheap generic rubbish laughingly known as Chloe? This is a beautiful white floral with gardenia and tuberose. It lasts all day and I will keep buying it as long as I can get it.

About reviewer (325 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

3.0
from

8 years ago

This for the original Chloe' by Perfumes Lagerfeld Paris. I bought the wrong one from the auction site we all know and love. I was looking for the Extreme. This is definately 1975--very strong and comes into the room before you do. Definately honeysuckle and but it won't give cavaties for sweetness, but a good floral. Ingredients: Top Notes Lily of the Valley, Honeysuckle, Orange Flower, Ylang-Ylang, Hyacinth Middle Notes Jasmine, Rose, Narcissus, Carnation, Tuberose Base Notes Tuberose, Sandalwood, Amber, Oakmoss It's not a scrubber on me and I Have scrubbed off a few. Amazing that the more one hates a scent, the longer it lasts and harder it is to get off. this softens and becomes, still strong, but more manageable. I'll still swap it for the Chloe I want, but it wasn't a complete loss. If you wear it, spray up and walk thru it till you know what you like.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age56 & Over