Queen Helene Oatmeal N' Honey Natural Facial Scrub

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, walnut shell powder, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, oatmeal honey, glyceryl stearate, stearyl alcohol, glycerin, kaolin, cocamidopropyl betaine, isopropyl myristate, dimethicone, triethanolamine, fragrance, carbomer 940, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben and phenoxyethanol.

on 6/6/2017 2:28:00 AM

I have been using several products from Queen Helene since the early 80's, including this scrub and the mint julep mud mask, all their products are A+++ and they have been in business since like 1920. This scrub delivers, never disappoints. I'm 47, I use BHA's, AHA's, retinol serums, vitamin C serums, different oils, etc, but some nights you just feel like using some micellar water, a basic scrub, some moisturizer and calling it a night! and on those nights I use this scrub! I don't have acne or scars, and no crazy wrinkles yet, this scrub leaves my face feeling so smooth, balanced, and never stripped or dry, and helps to even out the overall clarity and tone..I always am able to find Queen Helene products at KMart, Sally Beauty Supply, or just check online for a local spot that carries it, you won't be disappointed..its also less than $5 for a good size tube.

on 5/30/2016 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Cleared up my acne and is fading my dark spots. Not only that but I feel my face brighter and smoother than it has been in awhile.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Broke me out terribly.
Very messy.
Did not really exfoliate my skin well.
Not very impressed with this product line.

on 3/25/2016 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Wonderful product, I love it! I use it along with a facial brush and it revitalizes my skin. After rinsing, flakiness and dry patches disappear and my skin appears to have satisfied its thirst and drank all the water it needed. The granulation is very gentle and the aroma very satisfying. Price is very low and the results incredible. Not changing it.

on 1/28/2016 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I am very acne prone, started about 1 1/2 year ago, me I tried sooo much products to help me with it. And this helped me get rid of my acne in over 3 weeks. Really cheap and great product. Now all I have are these pesky acne scars but I think this product is helping them fade away faster. I don't ever post reviews when I do it's good!!

on 8/5/2015 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I agree with most of the reviews that this product is affordable and good. I have very sensitive skin and this product has made my skin more healthy looking and it is not abrasive at all. I usually keep it on for about 3 mins as a mask before I enter the tub and I receive so many compliments that I have never received before. I am truly impressed that not only is it good for the skin, it is also extremely affordable! I am going to buy 3 more so that I will not run out :-)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have to agree with all the other comment's Ive read about this product. The price is beyooonddd affordable. I live in Canada (Montreal), so from what I know its not available here, I had someone bring it for from the state. I believe the price was under 5$ (bed bath and beyond if Im not mistaking). The scent is really natural, you actually feel you are using a homemade scrub. The texture is perfect; its creamy so its moisturizing and the grains arent abrasive at all. I do believe it could be a daily scrub if one really needs to use it that way. Otherwise we all know (I hope :p) that a scrub should be use 2 a week max, unless you had done some facial treatment like peels or so which could lead you to some serious peeling and in that case this scrub is gentle enough to use it for that purpose. After using it, I feel like my face is clear from impurities, fresh and super smooth.

I could easily say that for the price and the results, you should totally give it a shot, if you dont you will regret it because I am sure that which ever scrub you are currently using, this could EASILY replace it. No matter if youve payed 30$ or 15$, this one is less than 6$ and some people on this forum had found it for 3$ which is unbelievable I wish I couldve buy it, but its not available here. Queen Helene, come to Canada, what are you waiting for? :;)

on 6/10/2015 6:54:00 PM

This is just an ok scrub,it does get the job done and make my skin soft but I hated the smell of it..and putting something close to your nose u definitely want a nice smell. It smells a lot like oats and cinnamon to me.The package is kinda cheap too but if it smelled better I'd repurchase.

on 2/13/2015 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This scrub is amazing! I use it every morning in the shower, and every night after make-up remover. It isn't geared toward oily skin, but it is great for calming my skin. I do it twice and rinse in between. I think this helps it exfoliate more dead skin and built up oil. And the exfoliating grains (walnut shell, something or other) are small, smooth, and don't break the skin! I have a small case of atopic dermatitis around my nose and this eases it. It really isn't a well-known product, and I can only find it at Sally Beauty. This is definitely a best kept secret :)

on 5/12/2015 11:45:00 AM

This brand has really impressed me, I saw the rave reviews for the mint julep clay mask and decided that I had to try it. When I got the mask in the mail(I ordered it from walgreens) I got a free sample of the oatmeal n' honey scrub, and let me just tell you it is amazing. It really does a good job of exfoliating without being too abrasive and after you use it it really does make your face feel clean and soft. I put on a moisturizer after I use it because my skin can get really dry but with the honey in the actual scrub it pulls out the debris and replaces it with moisture so you wouldn't necessarily need one after using the scrub. I use it in the shower and I put it on at the beginning and take it off at the end, the steam in the shower really helps it get into your pores. As for clearing breakouts and acne, like all of the other items in this line, it does a fabulous job, it cleared my acne in a major way, but even if you have absolutely not acne it still draws out all of the daily grime from your pores.
However, I will say that there is one drawback to this product and that is that when I have it in my shower, the sections in the cap always fill with water, I mean it's not too big of a deal but it is one less-convenient part of the packaging, other than that i really like the squeeze tube because it allows for minimal waste. I think this is very well priced, there is a very generous amount in the container and you don't need to use very much so it took me months to finish it mine just barely ran out and I ordered more(help is on the way). I would highly recommend this product to anyone.