Queen Helene Oatmeal N' Honey Natural Facial Scrub

Queen Helene Oatmeal N' Honey Natural Facial Scrub

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, walnut shell powder, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, oatmeal honey, glyceryl stearate, stearyl alcohol, glycerin, kaolin, cocamidopropyl betaine, isopropyl myristate, dimethicone, triethanolamine, fragrance, carbomer 940, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben and phenoxyethanol.

on 5/30/2016 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Cleared up my acne and is fading my dark spots. Not only that but I feel my face brighter and smoother than it has been in awhile.

on 3/25/2016 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Wonderful product, I love it! I use it along with a facial brush and it revitalizes my skin. After rinsing, flakiness and dry patches disappear and my skin appears to have satisfied its thirst and drank all the water it needed. The granulation is very gentle and the aroma very satisfying. Price is very low and the results incredible. Not changing it.

To Read all 230 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/28/2016 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I am very acne prone, started about 1 1/2 year ago, me I tried sooo much products to help me with it. And this helped me get rid of my acne in over 3 weeks. Really cheap and great product. Now all I have are these pesky acne scars but I think this product is helping them fade away faster. I don't ever post reviews when I do it's good!!

on 8/5/2015 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I agree with most of the reviews that this product is affordable and good. I have very sensitive skin and this product has made my skin more healthy looking and it is not abrasive at all. I usually keep it on for about 3 mins as a mask before I enter the tub and I receive so many compliments that I have never received before. I am truly impressed that not only is it good for the skin, it is also extremely affordable! I am going to buy 3 more so that I will not run out :-)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Broke me out terribly.
Very messy.
Did not really exfoliate my skin well.
Not very impressed with this product line.

on 6/10/2015 6:54:00 PM

This is just an ok scrub,it does get the job done and make my skin soft but I hated the smell of it..and putting something close to your nose u definitely want a nice smell. It smells a lot like oats and cinnamon to me.The package is kinda cheap too but if it smelled better I'd repurchase.

on 5/12/2015 11:45:00 AM

This brand has really impressed me, I saw the rave reviews for the mint julep clay mask and decided that I had to try it. When I got the mask in the mail(I ordered it from walgreens) I got a free sample of the oatmeal n' honey scrub, and let me just tell you it is amazing. It really does a good job of exfoliating without being too abrasive and after you use it it really does make your face feel clean and soft. I put on a moisturizer after I use it because my skin can get really dry but with the honey in the actual scrub it pulls out the debris and replaces it with moisture so you wouldn't necessarily need one after using the scrub. I use it in the shower and I put it on at the beginning and take it off at the end, the steam in the shower really helps it get into your pores. As for clearing breakouts and acne, like all of the other items in this line, it does a fabulous job, it cleared my acne in a major way, but even if you have absolutely not acne it still draws out all of the daily grime from your pores.
However, I will say that there is one drawback to this product and that is that when I have it in my shower, the sections in the cap always fill with water, I mean it's not too big of a deal but it is one less-convenient part of the packaging, other than that i really like the squeeze tube because it allows for minimal waste. I think this is very well priced, there is a very generous amount in the container and you don't need to use very much so it took me months to finish it mine just barely ran out and I ordered more(help is on the way). I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

on 2/13/2015 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This scrub is amazing! I use it every morning in the shower, and every night after make-up remover. It isn't geared toward oily skin, but it is great for calming my skin. I do it twice and rinse in between. I think this helps it exfoliate more dead skin and built up oil. And the exfoliating grains (walnut shell, something or other) are small, smooth, and don't break the skin! I have a small case of atopic dermatitis around my nose and this eases it. It really isn't a well-known product, and I can only find it at Sally Beauty. This is definitely a best kept secret :)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have to agree with all the other comment's Iíve read about this product. The price is beyooonddd affordable. I live in Canada (Montreal), so from what I know itís not available here, I had someone bring it for from the state. I believe the price was under 5$ (bed bath and beyond if Iím not mistaking). The scent is really natural, you actually feel you are using a homemade scrub. The texture is perfect; itís creamy so itís moisturizing and the grains arenít abrasive at all. I do believe it could be a daily scrub if one really needs to use it that way. Otherwise we all know (I hope :p) that a scrub should be use 2 a week max, unless you had done some facial treatment like peels or so which could lead you to some serious peeling and in that case this scrub is gentle enough to use it for that purpose. After using it, I feel like my face is clear from impurities, fresh and super smooth.

I could easily say that for the price and the results, you should totally give it a shot, if you donít you will regret it because I am sure that which ever scrub you are currently using, this could EASILY replace it. No matter if youíve payed 30$ or 15$, this one is less than 6$ and some people on this forum had found it for 3$ which is unbelievableÖ I wish I couldíve buy it, but itís not available here. Queen Helene, come to Canada, what are you waiting for? :;)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I cant believe how much I have spent on facial scrubs and cleansers in the past. I stopped in my local Family Dollar store today to just grab some necessities... and something told me to check out a few items... I was originally looking for makeup remover/wipes... then I stumbled upon this... I had never seen or heard of it before and I was tempted to purchase it.. I mean seriously, who doesnt like a little bit of honey and oatmeal for the face?...

Well, I got home and immediately wanted to try it out.. THE SCENT ALONE SOLD ME! This stuff smells sooooo yummy!! As i rubbed it on my face, it was PURE BLISS! The little crystals are so small and so gentle, it wasnt overwhelming or abrasive at all! It was so soothing, so gentle, smelled amazingly, and I must recommend this to all! I have oily skin, large pores, and this stuff made my skin feel a newborn baby.. so super soft.. I kept touching my face ..

Why spend all that money on products when you really dont have to. Trust me when I say I have tried all brands from generic to high end, and NOTHING but this item has made my skin feel this clean, refreshed, toned, soft, and smooth. If I could have given this 10 stars I would have!!!