LeChat Gel Nail Polish

No Image

4.5

on 9/5/2018 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Can't say enough good things about LeChat, the gels,, Dare to Wear and Perfect Match lines. Great colors, long lasting, easy to apply gels (and lacquers). I wish more salons would carry this line.

on 8/10/2016 2:45:00 PM

I have no issue with this brand but for one very peculiar reason, every time I get my nails and toes done the polish from the set, it never ever matches... Please let me know if it's just me or has anyone ever experienced this issue. This has happen on 2 separate times with different polish color.

I had a nice seafoam green mani done at the salon. I had one nail lift and separate from the nail bead in two weeks, as in the last day the mani was "suppose" to be good! I did have some lifting on another finger, but over all I am impressed with this brand. I have not had any nail polish gel or regular last two weeks! I only took off the polish because the growth was showing, and I was getting bored with the color.

So far, with Shellac, which is the only other gel mani I have had, this lasts a long time. Shellac only lasted on me for a week and then would come off in sheets, like everything else on my nails. I will see how this compares with Gelish and I will report in the Gelish section how long this mani lasts.

on 12/3/2011 11:58:00 AM

This nail polish is a miracle. It lasts for at least two weeks with virtually no chipping. Right now, I'm on the third week. The only reason to have a manicure is that my nails have grown so much, there's a gap between my cuticle and the nail polish.

You'll never go back to regular polish. And there are plenty of beautiful colors. Lechat also offers non-gel colors if you want to paint your toenails.

Popular Polishes