Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur

Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur

3.9

on 5/4/2016 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This perfume smells really really good!
I usually don't like any perfume out there and it takes me a while to find a perfume that I like but this one.. damn.
It definately smells like alcohol (which is great I love the scent) and some other flowers that I can't tell which..
In general this perfume smells great and lasts the whole day, but the only con is the cost! i bought the small version of 30ml in 39$ which isn't right at all but lmao until I found a perfume I like I had to get it.. "
You guys should buy it

on 9/22/2015 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had been curious about this perfume by the rumours that it resembles Chloe, though I never owned it myself but have smelt it very often on people around me. MdB does remind of Chloe, but only for the initial rose blast which doesn't stay long on my skin. It quickly gives way to greener notes, with a touch of frutiy sweetness. Cedar is the only note which is left after half an hour~hour.
This is an unobtrusive fragrance which won't bother anyone, I would recommend for lower temperatures, the rose might get heavily suffocating otherwise. It's quietly feminine, french-chic and pretty, being on the fresher side. Regarding green and fresh - I've been wearing Comme une Evidence and Nature by Yves Rocher for years, till they morphed into a headache-inducer I couldn't really smell any more. Some say MdB has similar vibes to CuE (the same nose behind both fragrances, Annick Menardo) so I felt a bit scared, but I can understand the comparison now. It does share the greenness, but in MdB, it is more mild and well-rounded, without any danger of pain-triggering.
Like roses generally tend to be, this one also is somewhat 'classic' and 'clean'. I'd like my perfume make me feel dressed, being part of my accessoires, and not the opposite. MdB does fulfill this purpose, suited both for private and formal occasions.

The only contra: Staying power is much too weak for my dry skin - max 1,5h.

To Read all 11 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/10/2014 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Love this perfume! Smells fresh, floral. Also a bit sweet. It really does make me happy when I wear it, since the scent is so optimistic. Doesn't last long, but I don't really mind.

on 9/14/2013 3:12:00 PM

I love it , i feel very comfortable and happy when use this perfume . Rose at first , then a little sweet and green , rosy luxirious . But the sillage is weak .Last 4 hours

I like this nice fragrance but it doesn't last long. And the showergel and the bdylotion are not simmelair with the EDP, wich is OK by Comme une Evidence.

on 3/17/2013 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this fragrance! I ordered a trial size version and feel in love, so I just ordered the full sized bottle! It reminds me of mark's Rebel Rose, which has been discontinued. This is my new favorite perfume, will def buy again!

on 1/10/2013 12:04:00 PM

UPDATE: I can't get enough of this fragrance. I've now placed the bottle in my purse for re-application during the day and I get an instant mood lift every time I spray it. Just so feminine and light.

ORIGINAL: I don't know what possessed me to buy this. I have never really been a fan of anything that smelled of roses, but I was impelled to purchase this with my last YR order.

I'm very pleasantly surprised with how beautiful, light and not overpowering it is. Very clean, crisp and feminine smelling without having that 'mature' vibe to it.

My only complaint is that it doesn't last long, maybe 3 hours max.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I think this is a very fresh and young scent. It is like carefree bubbling joy! Easy to wear. It lacks the powdery notes which often gives perfumes the "old lady smell". Roses!

on 12/1/2012 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have received this as a gift from my grandma, which I thought was so sweet. First I didnt like it at all, because it smelled too mature for me and at that time I hated any floral scent. One year later I decided to give it another try since its been sitting in my perfume collection for quiet a while. I actually really like it now. Its a true sweet rose scent, not cloyingly sweet just a natural sweet green floral. It is very subtle and inoffensive. If you love roses you will love this scent. Very effortless, clean and sophisticated.

on 12/29/2011 7:58:00 AM

I actually like it very very much. It's the first rose fragrance that I find appealing, all of the others are too powdery (Chloe, for example) or too old-lady like. This one smells delicate and fresh somehow, although in the past I would have never described a rose fragrance as fresh due to its sweet characteristic aroma. Its freshness gives it a modern note and it's appropriate for girls or women who want to smell very feminine, without being overly sweet or wear a celebrity-endorsed perfume.
The silage is not that great. I use about five sprays which makes it hard for anyone to be in my vicinity for the first 20', but then it dries down and after about two hours you can smell it only if you sniff the exact place where you sprayed the perfume. That works for me, it doesn't give me headaches.
I also like the bottle a lot. It keeps in line with the fragrance, delicate and feminine with its pastel colours and transparent glass. I got it with a 30% discount, so the price was alright. Would re-purchase if any discount should apply again.

LE: I'm changing my rating to 2 - there's a foul note arising from this fragrance. Not always, but it's there. It's rose, green and something almost fecal smelling. I don't get it. Would not re-purchase. My 30-ml bottle is 80% full and I will never use it. I also can't give it away knowing that it sometimes gives a nasty smell.

Popular Fragrances