Catrice Waterproof Liquid Liner - Don't Leave Me!

Catrice Waterproof Liquid Liner - Don't Leave Me!
Waterproof Liquid Liner - Don't Leave Me!

3.6

on 3/20/2019 7:16:00 PM

If you seriously need a glossy eyeliner that does not dry immediately and moves its pigment if you apply a second line to your eye, well this is for you! Would not buy again because all I want is a matte and well pigmented eyeliner that dries out in a minute.

on 2/15/2019 4:04:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is always sold out at my drugstore, and when I see it I grab two or three at once - that should give you an idea of how nice this eyeliner is. It's very longlasting and easy to apply, even for someone who gets shaky hands like me. It lasts long on my oily skin - the only part that sometimes needs to be redone during the day are the wings, the line on my lid stays perfect. My only gripe is that the wand gets pretty clumpy.

I'm not a pro at doing eyeliner - but this liner makes it appear like I am. The tip of the 'brush' (it's felt or something) is really sharp and makes it really easy to draw super straight and thin lines. I sometimes got compliments from people about my neat eyeliner work. It also lasts very well (it sometimes fades near the outer corner of my eye, but that happens a lot with make up there whenever I wear it). When you touch it or when it accidentally gets wet (because of sweatiness or rain) - it will just last without any issues. I even once took a shower while wearing it, including hair washing, and it still looked acceptable afterwards.
I was a little scared of the 'waterproof' thing as I don't like using oil removers too much, but it wasn't much of a problem with this liner: you can just take it off with a normal remover. The only shitty thing about it, is that you kind of have to rub it off - and then it'll break down into little flakes. Bad thing about that is that those flakes sometimes remain on your lids and could get into your eyes. I did notice that my more expensive cotton pads did a better job at not leaving any product behind than cheaper ones. I used Micellair Water for taking it off.
Another thing is that it is pretty shiny, but that's a matter of taste. I kinda prefer matte looks, so I'm going to try their matte eyeliner soon, too! See if that one stays on as well as this baby.

So, basically: Would repurchase! It's an easy to use eyeliner that stays on really nicely, seems pretty waterproof and is still possible to remove with Micellair Water.

I have been using Revlon's Colorstay eyeliner forever and wanted to switch things up with a liquid eyeliner without having to pay an arm for it (think Stila and Kat Von D). This is an easy to use, super precise liquid liner. It stays on forever without smudging or flaking. Easy to remove with micellar water.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this product so much, i have bought it over 30 times (not kidding) and it's my HG. I have been using this for a couple of years now. The eyeliner is suuuuper pigmented and stays the whole day (even on oily lids). I do use an eyeshadow primer underneath, also from Catrice. The product itself gets dry pretty quickly (in 2-3 months) with everyday use, but i am happy to repurchase. I am not sure if the formula is different in America though.

on 12/27/2016 1:57:00 AM

I bought this eyeliner on a whim in Europe when I ran out of my regular waterproof Sephora eyeliner and was very pleased when I first tried it. It is has excellent pigment and the felt tip gives good control. At first, it wouldn't smudge throughout the day which was great. However, after two months of using it, it began to flake off my eyelids very easily and it became harder to wing out the line precisely. I'm quite sure this is the result of the formula drying out. It's a good eyeliner but I wish the formula would've stayed fresh for longer. I'm moving on to try other drugstore liquid liners but will keep Catrice in mind in case I don't find anything better.

on 10/22/2016 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Pros: Cheap, longlasting, really black
Cons: Hard to apply, HARD TO REMOVE (I hate that)

UPDATE: I figured out it removes easily with coconut oil, like 3 seconds and its gone. Will repurchase because its really cheap.

on 10/2/2016 10:58:00 AM

This is the best (and cheapest) eyeliner I have ever used. Since I discovered it 5 years ago I never switched to another one. I even buy a bunch of them for stock. It stays on forever, it's easy to apply with a felt-tip-like brush and one lasts a couple of months. A little hard to take off because it's pretty thick, but if you use an oil-based eye makeup remover (I use Garnier Express 2in1 Eye Make-up Remover for example) If you love really black and precise lining and don't feel like paying too much for it, this is the best there is.

Pros:
Cheap
Great pigment- extremely black
Stays on all day/night- doesn't move

Cons:
Impossible to get off even with the best eye makeup remover you have to almost pick it off with your nail
Ran out of it too quickly

on 1/10/2016 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Such a good, long-lasting eyeliner for the price! it doesn't flake off and it's easy to apply