Catrice Liquid Liner Waterproof - Please Don't Leave Me!

Catrice Liquid Liner Waterproof - Please Don't Leave Me!

3.6

I have been using Revlon's Colorstay eyeliner forever and wanted to switch things up with a liquid eyeliner without having to pay an arm for it (think Stila and Kat Von D). This is an easy to use, super precise liquid liner. It stays on forever without smudging or flaking. Easy to remove with micellar water.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this product so much, i have bought it over 30 times (not kidding) and it's my HG. I have been using this for a couple of years now. The eyeliner is suuuuper pigmented and stays the whole day (even on oily lids). I do use an eyeshadow primer underneath, also from Catrice. The product itself gets dry pretty quickly (in 2-3 months) with everyday use, but i am happy to repurchase. I am not sure if the formula is different in America though.

on 12/27/2016 1:57:00 AM

I bought this eyeliner on a whim in Europe when I ran out of my regular waterproof Sephora eyeliner and was very pleased when I first tried it. It is has excellent pigment and the felt tip gives good control. At first, it wouldn't smudge throughout the day which was great. However, after two months of using it, it began to flake off my eyelids very easily and it became harder to wing out the line precisely. I'm quite sure this is the result of the formula drying out. It's a good eyeliner but I wish the formula would've stayed fresh for longer. I'm moving on to try other drugstore liquid liners but will keep Catrice in mind in case I don't find anything better.

on 10/2/2016 10:58:00 AM

This is the best (and cheapest) eyeliner I have ever used. Since I discovered it 5 years ago I never switched to another one. I even buy a bunch of them for stock. It stays on forever, it's easy to apply with a felt-tip-like brush and one lasts a couple of months. A little hard to take off because it's pretty thick, but if you use an oil-based eye makeup remover (I use Garnier Express 2in1 Eye Make-up Remover for example) If you love really black and precise lining and don't feel like paying too much for it, this is the best there is.

Pros:
Cheap
Great pigment- extremely black
Stays on all day/night- doesn't move

Cons:
Impossible to get off even with the best eye makeup remover you have to almost pick it off with your nail
Ran out of it too quickly

on 10/22/2016 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Pros: Cheap, longlasting, really black
Cons: Hard to apply, HARD TO REMOVE (I hate that)

UPDATE: I figured out it removes easily with coconut oil, like 3 seconds and its gone. Will repurchase because its really cheap.

on 1/10/2016 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Such a good, long-lasting eyeliner for the price! it doesn't flake off and it's easy to apply

on 10/26/2015 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Fairly good eyeliner.Gives a true black matte colour and i love that.It is definitely not waterproof though.It was my first time working with a liquid liner and it is quite easy to use

I bought this on a whim a few months ago and I have to say Im not impressed! The item claims to be waterproof but I found it comes off very easily. If i got upset and cried it would come off, even the natural oils on my face would make it come off. Considering I generally like most of the Catrice makeup range its hard for me to say that this was very disappointing but you are getting what you paid for as it is quite cheap. In future ill be investing in a more longer lasting liquid eyeliner.

Love,
Emma x

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've bought this eyeliner a couple of times and I use it quite a lot. It's REALLY black and has a good applicator, but it isn't waterproof though. However, it's really good price-quality ratio and I would definitely recommend it for everyone who is looking for cheap but effective eyeliner.