Alterna Haircare Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Alterna Haircare Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist

3.5

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polysilicone-15, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Superoxide Dismutase, Tocopherol, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Glycerin, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 9/4/2014 2:21:00 AM

This stuff is so expensive but with it! Leaves great shine and not heavy at all!! I've tried all sorts of oils and serums that only weighted my hair down. Great detangler when getting right out the shower and super for adding shine to dull hair in any style.

on 3/24/2013 1:19:00 AM

I really wanted to love this product. And while it did add softness and shine without weighing my hair down, for some reason this spray caused my hair to break off and shed excessively. So it's a no-go for me! Didn't do much to smooth out my fly-aways either. Tried it because all the glowing reviews made me curious, but I wouldn't buy this again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials