Alterna Haircare Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Alterna Haircare Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polysilicone-15, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Superoxide Dismutase, Tocopherol, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Glycerin, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 10/11/2014 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

My go to dry oil. This stuff is seriously Amazing. It has a strong clean floral feminine scent so beware of that if you have a sensitive nose. It works like magic when flat ironing my curly hair. Even though it might not look it, I have very fine/thinish curly hair that is rather easy to straighten and this stuff doesn't weigh it down at all. It leaves my hair feeling suuuuper soft with added shine and good movment. I also use it when I do up dos for added shine and when I wear my natural curls. This stuff is ace.

on 8/13/2012 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this stuff!! I live in a dry climate, so my hair gets quite dry especially in the winter. This mist is lightweight and does not weigh my hair down nor leave my hair greasy. I love that this is a fine mist so it distributes the product evenly. I love this way more than my HG Biosilk because I find that the mist is much lighter on my hair and less messy to apply (It doesn't get all over my hands).

My only gripe about this is the price. It costs $27 CAD for 125 mL. For that price, it should come with more product because daily use with this bottle has only lasted a few months.

I have since found a similar drugstore product called Organix Moroccan Argan Oil. It costs $10 for 118 mL and requires less spritzes than the Alterna one. Though it is argan oil and not kendi oil, I find that it works the same on my hair. Love it.