Alterna Haircare Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Alterna Haircare Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist

4.3

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polysilicone-15, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Superoxide Dismutase, Tocopherol, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Glycerin, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 6/6/2016 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this product for heat protection and it works very well, especially for frizz. It also makes my hair smooth and shiny. Although it is a spray, it does not tend to spray in a mist and concentrates in one spot. What I do to counter this is I spray the product into my hands and then run it through my hair. I highly recommend this for people with dry hair, but not those with oily hair as it will feel greasy. The spray also does have an odd smell (although it's not a bad one). It costs $25, which is not too bad for a higher end hair product.

on 4/13/2013 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great Product will buy again and again

on 3/14/2013 5:18:00 PM

I first got a trial size of this because I wasn't sure how i'd like it, but i went through it so quickly and decided to get a full size!! It is some awesome stuff! I've fried my hair and this helps it shine, even though it's in horrible condition. I love it and definitely will repurchase again!!

on 4/15/2012 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My friend gave me a bottle of this and I love it! Has a nice smell as others have mentioned, and definitely gives my hair more sheen and less frizz when I apply a few spritzes all over. Doesn't weigh my hair down at all, it's so light, yet it really does what it says. I recommend trying it.