Alterna Haircare Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Alterna Haircare Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist

4.8

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polysilicone-15, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Superoxide Dismutase, Tocopherol, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Glycerin, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 10/12/2018 4:36:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

One of the only oils I can use a lot of and my hair just soaks it up, never gets too oily. Scent is neutral, I don't really notice it. Seems to make my hair shinier and easier to manage. Doesn't make a massive difference but it is a nice addition to other moisturizers/protectants I use. Canadians you can get this at winners quite often for $12.99 instead of the $34 at salons. Would repurchase.

on 10/11/2014 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

My go to dry oil. This stuff is seriously Amazing. It has a strong clean floral feminine scent so beware of that if you have a sensitive nose. It works like magic when flat ironing my curly hair. Even though it might not look it, I have very fine/thinish curly hair that is rather easy to straighten and this stuff doesn't weigh it down at all. It leaves my hair feeling suuuuper soft with added shine and good movment. I also use it when I do up dos for added shine and when I wear my natural curls. This stuff is ace.

on 6/25/2014 8:53:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Amazing. Works wonders for dry hair. Soft and delicate but packs punch.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This product has changed my hair! I have somewhat coarse, curly hair that I straighten or curl almost daily. Anytime I blow dry my hair, it gets SUPER frizzy and stands on end and feels like straw. My hair is rarely ever shiny and rarely ever feels soft. I let my hair air dry until it's about 50% dry, spray 2 pumps of this dry oil into my hands and distribute it throughout my hair, then I proceed to blow dry it. After I'm done blow drying, I put a little more of this on my hair and straighten it. After using this, my hair is instantly transformed into a soft, shiny curtain of hair with little to no frizz and smells great too! I love it. I'm on my second bottle of this and will continue to repurchase. I don't know that my hair could live without it.

on 8/31/2012 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

On my second bottle and yes I would buy again despite the price. I have super frizzy hair that gets a split end as soon as I bring my GHD near it. Since I've started using this I have not noticed a single split end and my hair is noticeably softer and easier to manage. As a "dry" oil my hair absorbs it pretty quickly although I do feel a very slight touch of stickiness when I touch my hair. Luckily I haven't broken out from it. The smell is pretty mild and not bothersome. I use this in conjunction with Moroccan Oil and/or Enjoy Smoothing serum and my hair looks healthier and softer.