Alterna Haircare Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Alterna Haircare Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polysilicone-15, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Superoxide Dismutase, Tocopherol, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Glycerin, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 3/10/2014 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is by far the best thing I have ever bought for my hair.

I have fine hair, but lots of it, it can be unruly, it can be frizzy and dry. Applying this just before I blow dry and straighten, I have smooth, shiny hair that's easy to style and keeps the style throughout the day, it's amazing stuff. And, although it is lightweight, you can be too liberal with it, just a small amount is needed.

WOULD NOT and COULD NOT be without this.

on 12/7/2013 1:34:00 PM

This product makes my fine hair insanely staticky. It is horrible! I have tried it on several occasions, in an attempt to smooth my straight hair when it starts to get a little crazy. Every time I use it, my hair ends up being more rebellious than it was in the first place. Not the effect I was looking for! Maybe this works for others, but if you have fine hair, I would avoid spraying this on.

on 10/11/2012 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this lightweight spray. It spreads the product evenly. Eliminates frizz from my coarse hair. Not super expensive, compared to my old HG Kerastase or similar products.