Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist

Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist

4.4

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polysilicone-15, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Superoxide Dismutase, Tocopherol, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Glycerin, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

I've had this product in my collection for over a month now and I'm really glad I purchased it! I use this every day and it really improves the look of my hair. I spritz one pump into my hand and distribute it through my dry hair after blow-drying or air-drying. It adds beautiful shine and helps calm down my frizz. It never feels heavy in my hair, but I'm sure this could make hair greasy if you apply too much. This product is described as a nutrient-rich dry oil. I'm not sure if this is actually making my hair healthier, considering the first ingredients are silicones, but it definitely makes my hair feel smooth and sleek. The price is steep at $25 but considering I only need one spritz for each use, I think this will last a long time. I should also mention that this smells wonderful! If you like the scent of the Moroccanoil products, you'll probably like this. Overall, this is a great finishing product and I'm happy to have it in my collection. I will repurchase!

on 1/29/2017 3:50:00 AM

I like this spray and the smell of it but I don't see amazing improvement of frizz. Overall I like it

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is seriously so amazing, I have fine, dry, fragile and color treated hair and this makes it look so much healthier. My hair drinks it up! It doesn't feel heavy or gloppy. Its such a difference from the heavy creams I'd use that would give build up. I spray it into my hand first, then apply, because I feel it distributes it better that way! I also focus it mainly on my ends. On days where I'm at home, I'll douse my hair in it, and next day I shampoo, it looks like I came from a salon :)

on 11/5/2016 4:37:00 AM

Very good product, works very well on thin hair without giving any weight to it. Still hydrates and nourishes, calms downs frizzy hair. Has lovely smell.

on 6/6/2016 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this product for heat protection and it works very well, especially for frizz. It also makes my hair smooth and shiny. Although it is a spray, it does not tend to spray in a mist and concentrates in one spot. What I do to counter this is I spray the product into my hands and then run it through my hair. I highly recommend this for people with dry hair, but not those with oily hair as it will feel greasy. The spray also does have an odd smell (although it's not a bad one). It costs $25, which is not too bad for a higher end hair product.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the idea of oil that doesn't feel greasy... but I'm on the hunt for a replacement for this. It doesn't work for my hair type or meet my needs.

I wash my hair every 4-5 days. It's dull from straightening, so I use this to replace the natural shine I've lost.

My hair is plentiful, but still fine. Unfortunately, benefits of this spray wear off after 8 hours. So, I'm spritzing with this daily to maintain shine. That means... after 5 days, I have way too much residue and build up to remove, so I'm using harsher shampoo than I prefer. Instead, a petroleum based hydrator or pure oil would be better suited for what I need... a much smaller amount can create smoothness that lasts until I wash it away.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit: I'm knocking a star off of this because I'm not loving it as much as I thought I would. I do like the concept of an oil spray, however, I'm finding that it tends to give a concentrated burst of oil instead of an all over even mist. So it tends to look uneven throughout my hair and can make some sections look greasy. I tried holding the bottle back but then it goes all over the tile floor and makes it a slippery mess. So now I'm thinking the spray may not be the best application after all.

Very nice! And I love how easy it is to use, just spray it on lightly. I use it on the length of my hair, not near the roots. The first time I used it I thought I had overdone it and my hair looked greasy, but it soaked in within a couple minutes and made my hair look healthy.

on 7/25/2015 10:22:00 AM

I received this in a small sample and have repurchased the big bottle because I love it so much. I use this as a finishing spray to reduce frizz and add shine. I have fine curly hair and when my hair is 90% dry I spay a few time into my hand and gently add the product all over my head. This reduces frizz and finishes my everyday look. I've also used this on damp hair before I blow dry as a hair protectant and it works very well. It's worth every penny.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing product. Works so well on my fine, damaged hair. I can use it on wet or dry hair and it never feels heavy or greasy. I feel like it really heals and protects my hair and it makes it look shiny and healthy. Love!

Best shine spray I've found ever since my HG Ojon one was discontinued. This doesn't weigh down my baby fine, color treated hair and imparts a beautiful glossy shine.