Alterna Haircare Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist

Filtered by age: 36-43
Alterna Haircare Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist

3.9

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polysilicone-15, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Superoxide Dismutase, Tocopherol, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Glycerin, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 10/12/2018 4:36:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

One of the only oils I can use a lot of and my hair just soaks it up, never gets too oily. Scent is neutral, I don't really notice it. Seems to make my hair shinier and easier to manage. Doesn't make a massive difference but it is a nice addition to other moisturizers/protectants I use. Canadians you can get this at winners quite often for $12.99 instead of the $34 at salons. Would repurchase.

on 2/24/2018 9:10:00 PM

I have read rave reviews about this product hence made the plunge to purchase it even though it is expensive according to me. However , I was disappointed again as the product though smelt nice and was easy to use basically did nothing to improve my hair.
Would not repurchase again due to the hefty price tag for a product where I can see no results after a month of using it.

on 5/25/2014 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This dry oil spray is really good, among the best I have ever used. I have medium fine wavy hair, over shoulder length, if I let it air dry which I would love to do, I end up with a frizz fest. So I have to blow dry my hair or use a flatiron. Most hair oils or mists end up weighing down my hair, making it greasy and limp, or don't have any noticeable effects. The Kendi mist is perfect in so many ways. I use about 10 sprays on my hair, concentrating on lengths and ends:
- Excellent packaging, the nozzle really dispenses a very fine mist and does not clog
- Leaves my hair soft to the touch
- Softly fragranced, pleasant to my nose (obviously, scents are very personal)
- After styling my hair has shine, body and bounce
At $25 per bottle it is definitely not cheap, but it really is a good product and the bottle lasts a few months, so I feel it is money well spent.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love this product!

I have fine, color treated hair (a little longer than shoulder length) that's prone to dryness. I use this every time I wash my hair (when my hair is wet, just before I blow dry). I only apply the product to the lower part of my hair - never my roots, and unlike a lot of anti-frizz/smoothing products, it doesn't weigh down my hair or look greasy.

on 3/24/2013 1:19:00 AM

I really wanted to love this product. And while it did add softness and shine without weighing my hair down, for some reason this spray caused my hair to break off and shed excessively. So it's a no-go for me! Didn't do much to smooth out my fly-aways either. Tried it because all the glowing reviews made me curious, but I wouldn't buy this again.

on 10/11/2012 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this lightweight spray. It spreads the product evenly. Eliminates frizz from my coarse hair. Not super expensive, compared to my old HG Kerastase or similar products.

on 6/23/2012 11:20:00 PM

A new HG product for my fine, dry, color-treated hair. This oil smoothes, defrizzes, adds shine and leaves my hair so soft my boyfriend noticed IMMEDIATLEY that I had used something differrent on my hair.

What it doesn't do: Weight my hair down, feel greasy or leave a residue.

I paid more than I would like to for the bottle, but you need so little product per use that it ends up being a pretty decent value. (One bottle will last you months -- over a year if you don't use it every day.)

Highly recommend.