Alterna Haircare Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist

Filtered by age: 30-35
Alterna Haircare Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist

4.4

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polysilicone-15, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Superoxide Dismutase, Tocopherol, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Glycerin, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 11/5/2016 4:37:00 AM

Very good product, works very well on thin hair without giving any weight to it. Still hydrates and nourishes, calms downs frizzy hair. Has lovely smell.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the idea of oil that doesn't feel greasy... but I'm on the hunt for a replacement for this. It doesn't work for my hair type or meet my needs.

I wash my hair every 4-5 days. It's dull from straightening, so I use this to replace the natural shine I've lost.

My hair is plentiful, but still fine. Unfortunately, benefits of this spray wear off after 8 hours. So, I'm spritzing with this daily to maintain shine. That means... after 5 days, I have way too much residue and build up to remove, so I'm using harsher shampoo than I prefer. Instead, a petroleum based hydrator or pure oil would be better suited for what I need... a much smaller amount can create smoothness that lasts until I wash it away.

on 1/5/2015 12:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is horrible. Makes my hair oily, matte, stiff, dry. It's a very bad mix of mineral oil and silicones. Huge waste of money.

on 10/11/2014 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

My go to dry oil. This stuff is seriously Amazing. It has a strong clean floral feminine scent so beware of that if you have a sensitive nose. It works like magic when flat ironing my curly hair. Even though it might not look it, I have very fine/thinish curly hair that is rather easy to straighten and this stuff doesn't weigh it down at all. It leaves my hair feeling suuuuper soft with added shine and good movment. I also use it when I do up dos for added shine and when I wear my natural curls. This stuff is ace.

Amazing product that I finally had to get full size! It says for medium hair my hair is medium to thick, very prone to frizz, long, and loves moisture. I only need a small amount which shocks me and this makes my hair so shiny and smooth! I like the sprayer on this but the bottle is delicate so not super travel friendly IMO. I have the small bottles which, one could use for travel because this stuff is pretty amazing. I thought only Argan oil would work for my hair till I tried this. A few sprays on damp hair before I braid it and when I take it out my hair is smooth, wavy, and frizz free. It's also good for touch ups and does not make my hair greasy!

It's definitely on the pricey side but you do not need a lot. Even those with finer to thick hair could use this as a shine spray and/or frizz tamer. I like how it absorbs into the hair it doesn't feel like it sits on top of my hair. When I first used this months ago I wasn't expecting much but when it really made a difference. I knew I had to go full size because I didn't want to go without this! A little goes a long way too which rocks. This is a product I really would and do tell my friends to try, because it just makes my hair feel so lush and under control. It makes me want to get the shampoo and conditioner too. :) Recommended!

This stuff is she SH -- end of story. Light enough to not appear oily, but does the job. Like a high quality Olive oil shine spray you'd fine at the beauty supply but shinier and better.

on 3/10/2014 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is by far the best thing I have ever bought for my hair.

I have fine hair, but lots of it, it can be unruly, it can be frizzy and dry. Applying this just before I blow dry and straighten, I have smooth, shiny hair that's easy to style and keeps the style throughout the day, it's amazing stuff. And, although it is lightweight, you can be too liberal with it, just a small amount is needed.

WOULD NOT and COULD NOT be without this.

on 1/3/2013 1:10:00 AM

Damn that Sephora and their samples. I get suckered into to buying so much crap because of their delux samples. Needless to say I received this as a sample. I used it on damp hair. The smell is nice, it has a clean scent to it, very pleasant. I blow dry my hair and use a Chi styling iron. This dry oil mist made my hair very soft, there was no greasy after effect at all. My hair was shiny and when I dried it and used the iron, my hair felt smooth. It gave a nice finish to my hair. I have naturally straight, medium texture hair. I just bleached the underside of my hair by my temples and my hair is very damaged right now. This oil makes it so soft and pretty. I just ordered 2 bottles from Sephora. It's $24 a bottle for 4oz. That's pricey but it works wonders so I don't mind paying that price.

on 8/31/2012 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

On my second bottle and yes I would buy again despite the price. I have super frizzy hair that gets a split end as soon as I bring my GHD near it. Since I've started using this I have not noticed a single split end and my hair is noticeably softer and easier to manage. As a "dry" oil my hair absorbs it pretty quickly although I do feel a very slight touch of stickiness when I touch my hair. Luckily I haven't broken out from it. The smell is pretty mild and not bothersome. I use this in conjunction with Moroccan Oil and/or Enjoy Smoothing serum and my hair looks healthier and softer.

on 8/13/2012 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this stuff!! I live in a dry climate, so my hair gets quite dry especially in the winter. This mist is lightweight and does not weigh my hair down nor leave my hair greasy. I love that this is a fine mist so it distributes the product evenly. I love this way more than my HG Biosilk because I find that the mist is much lighter on my hair and less messy to apply (It doesn't get all over my hands).

My only gripe about this is the price. It costs $27 CAD for 125 mL. For that price, it should come with more product because daily use with this bottle has only lasted a few months.

I have since found a similar drugstore product called Organix Moroccan Argan Oil. It costs $10 for 118 mL and requires less spritzes than the Alterna one. Though it is argan oil and not kendi oil, I find that it works the same on my hair. Love it.