Larenim Angel's blush

2.3

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Silica (Amorphous), Iron Oxides

I purchased a Larenim blush, in a superbright pink color. I could swear the name of the color was "Everlasting Pink," or something of the like. I'm adding my review of it here, because the 2 "blush" product reviews that are already on here, one for "Seduction" and one for "Angel," are both not really blushes, if you see the Larenim website. They are highlighters, so one would expect the color payoff to be faint. HOWEVER, when you deliberately buy the brightest, most obnoxious pink shaker of blush BECAUSE you have been burned in the past by poor color payoff in mineral blush and you STILL get no color, you have a definite right to be irritated. I spent $20 on a shaker of Larenim blush in the boldest shade of pink possible and on my fair skin, the best it could do was off a pale pink shimmer. If I wanted a pale pink shimmer, I would've bought one of the many highlighters! I can't remember the name of the shade because I was so mad, I immediately threw the product in my giveaway pile for my sister. I can't even guess how many times I've spent good money on lame mineral blush. This was the brightest shade in the display and it was still completely inadequate.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Angel's blush is a dusty pink with a salmon pink sheen to it. I like that it is a natural ingredient loose powder blulsh. However, the color just did not suit my very fair skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm always on the hunt for the perfect baby pink blush and I was hoping this would be it... I received this in a swap brand new and for some odd reason, they put about 20 grams worth of product into a 30 gram jar, so it looks about 3/4 full and just a bit odd... The seal was in place, though, so it was new.

Nevertheless, I'm very pale---NC15 and this barely shows up on me as a blush. I have to really, really layer it on and even then it's a very faint pink hue, which is a very pale, baby pink with slight sheen. So, it is a pretty color and I'm sure it will also be a lovely eyeshadow, but it's not very pigmented. If only they made a slightly amped up version of this, it would be the perfect baby pink blush.

I've found the same issue with Seduction.