no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/12/2012

Beautiful everyday gloss. It's a sheer milky pink with a light (vanilla pudding?) scent and taste. I love that it's moisturizing and comfortable (i.e. doesn't make my lips feel tight like some other glosses do).

About reviewer (157 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

fromozone

May/29/2012

My favourite nude pink gloss.

(+): glassy not shimmery with flakes
non-drying
non- sticky
decent pigment (more than regular gloss)
real nude pink

(-): hate the smell.

I use it on top of Lancome natural mauve lipliner and become a staple of my makeup routine

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (158 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

HairBlack

EyesBrown

Jan/18/2012

Pretty lip gloss, though I'm not sure it's worth the money. The color is a muted nude pink that is just a tad too sheer for me - this is a gloss better worn over lipstick than on its own. It's good at turning a basic nude mouth into a sexier, Bardot kind of look. Like most Dior glosses, it's not sticky at all and gives extreme shine, almost glass-like.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (819 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination

HairOther

EyesGreen

fromJELo

Nov/30/2011

This is the lipgloss love of my life.
The color is a very light, creamy pink grapefruit color that is very flattering on my NC32 coloring. I have very pigmented lips and this mutes them without washing me out. Not to mention the consistency is gel-like, not sticky, and has a beautiful shine without glitter. The lasting power is not amazing, but it is a gloss. The applicator is a …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age36-43