Dior Ultra-Gloss Glow 256 Negligee Pink

No Image

4.5

on 12/12/2012 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful everyday gloss. It's a sheer milky pink with a light (vanilla pudding?) scent and taste. I love that it's moisturizing and comfortable (i.e. doesn't make my lips feel tight like some other glosses do).

on 5/29/2012 11:20:00 PM

My favourite nude pink gloss.

(+): glassy not shimmery with flakes
non-drying
non- sticky
decent pigment (more than regular gloss)
real nude pink

(-): hate the smell.

I use it on top of Lancome natural mauve lipliner and become a staple of my makeup routine

on 1/18/2012 4:43:00 PM

Pretty lip gloss, though I'm not sure it's worth the money. The color is a muted nude pink that is just a tad too sheer for me - this is a gloss better worn over lipstick than on its own. It's good at turning a basic nude mouth into a sexier, Bardot kind of look. Like most Dior glosses, it's not sticky at all and gives extreme shine, almost glass-like.

on 11/30/2011 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is the lipgloss love of my life.
The color is a very light, creamy pink grapefruit color that is very flattering on my NC32 coloring. I have very pigmented lips and this mutes them without washing me out. Not to mention the consistency is gel-like, not sticky, and has a beautiful shine without glitter. The lasting power is not amazing, but it is a gloss. The applicator is a wonderful brush (no hard doe foot) and the packaging is beautiful. Not only will you look lovely with this gloss, you will look uber-chic applying it!

Popular Lip Glosses