Dove Dove Nourishing Care Shea Butter Beauty Bar

4.5

Sodium Lauroyl, ISethionate, Sodium Tallowate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Cocamidopropyl, Betaine (Sugar Beet), Sodium Palm Kernelate (Palm Kernel Oil), Fragrance, Shea Butter, Sodium Chlorate, Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 & 6 Lake

This soap is divine. I use it in conjunction with Kanebos Sponge Chief on my face after I cleanse my skin with Mac's Cleansing oil to remove the remaining traces of oil and make up.
It smells sooo good in my bathroom, it's perfect for my sensitive and acne prone skin and leathers up so well. It leaves my skin clean and slightly moisturized. What do I want more?

Iv been using shower gel for over a decade now and although they are easy to use and smell great I can't help to notice the smell disappears as soon as you wash it off. I live in a humid country so I shower twice a day due to the heat what I like about this bar soap is that it smells divine and keeps your skin feeling clean and fresh almost like you have had a good scrub from head to toe unlike shower gels that smell great but still don't eliminate the smell of body odours this takes away all horrible body odour smells and keeps u smelling fresh and clean I would still recommend using a moisturiser after just for the extra hydration I like to use aloe aqua soothing gel it's non greasy and has a nice cooling effect I honestly think pele should go back to the good old days of using soap rather then these over priced Heavily fragranced shower gels I'm saving so much money with soap

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Smells good , it lathers well with a loofah sponge and keeps my skin moisturized .
I use it on my face too,

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is my favourite soap!
It has a very beautiful Shea buttery vanilla scent. It's not a very strong smell but that doesn't bother me at all because this soap does wonders for my skin! This soap makes my skin soft and it feels very nice and rich when I'm in the shower and I apply this. It's not one of those soaps that feel tight on the skin so that's a mega plus! The biggest thing that really made me fall inlove with this soap is how gentle it is on my skin!! I suffer from eczema on my legs so I have to be careful when looking for soaps. This one works very well on my skin and never makes my occasional eczema on the legs come back. If you have sensitive skin, then I highly recommend this for you!
It:
-has a lovely smell
-feels nice on the skin/gives moisture
-WORKS ON SENSITIVE SKIN!! :D
I love this product soooo much. It's a 10/10 :) xx

I've been using Dove products ever since I was a baby because it suits my very sensitive, extremely dry, eczema-prone skin. I've tried different scents from the brand over the years but this is my all-time favorite. I'm not usually attracted to scents dominated by vanilla but this is fantastic! And I feel that it does a better job at moisturizing than other scents such as Cool Moisture or the original. It is a little pricey at $6.88 for a pack of 6 at Walmart (it used to be around $5) but still not bad. I use it mainly for handwashing, so a bar on average lasts about 2 weeks (when left out, unpackaged, for a while prior to use...they last so much longer!) Recommended!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love it, every time i use this i feel like i walked out of the spa!, my hands feet body! feels so soft and clean. It doesn't break me out and i been seeing my skin clearing up from dry skin and bad acne :) I would honestly buy this product again!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I don't find it any more moisturizing than the regular Dove (that is to say, it's less drying than your average cheap bar soap, but not mosturizing per se), but I really like the clean vanilla scent. It's not foody, not woody, not too strong; just perfect.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

smells so good. I don't care if it is mositurizing or not, that is what my kiehls creme de corps is for. Wish they would come out with a body mist and deodorant in this fragrance.

HG soap! I was a soap snob for years, only using liquid body washes. But this stuff is amazing. Gets you squeaky clean, so moisturizing, and smells soooo good. I love it and alternate between t his one and the Pink Rosa, but this is my fave.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I went to Wal-mart in search for some moisturizing soap...My skin has been unusually dry this winter so I was in dire need of something. I told my husband to please pick out some Dove soap for me I didn't care which scent any was fine. He picked out this one, and I LOVE it! My legs have been itchy and dry lately and after using this soap everyday in the shower, the itchiness has went away. I use this soap on my oldest daughter (she's 5) because she has eczema and her skin loves it! Don't hesitate purchasing this!!!!