Collection 2000 Cream Puff - Moisturising Lip Cream

3.9

on 5/1/2016 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

These are SO GOOD for the price. They simply slide on, like NYX Matte Lip Cream and feel completely weightless. After a minute or so it sets into a really gorgeous matte satin finish which feels flexible and comfortable, doesn't flake (on me, anyway) and lasts for hours. I bought almost all the colours, and I really hope they make more. It's always such a lovely surprise when something this affordable ends up being such great quality too!

on 3/13/2015 11:37:00 AM

I own a cotton candy shade and i have to say that I love the concept: a nice, matte, mlbb shade which moisturises your lips and lasts for a good few hours.
My only remorse is that it transfers a lot even after an hour of drying.
Packaging is okay although I feel that the doe foot applicator tends to take a lot of product making it more prone to transfer.
I can find moisturising lipsticks for 3 from the boots natural collection that will last as long and won't transfer as much so it is a sad 3 stars from me.

To Read all 24 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Cotton Candy: A lovely, moisturising flattering MLBB colour for me. Just the kind of everyday girly pink that I obsess over. The only disappointment is that I feel I don't get a lot of product and it transfers, but overall I would repurchase and recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I own #cotton candy and #fairy cake. Love both of them, especially #fairy cake is quite orange shade with make my face looks brighter.

I always pick them traveling with me 'cuz it lasts long on my lips no need often re-apply.

The price is very affordable, good quality but pay less!

Wish the collection would make more and more color shades. ;)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I bought these on a whim from the supermarket of all places! And I must admit I was totally surprised!! I got the nude shade and cotton candy and they are beautiful - the cotton candy is a gorgeous dusty pink and the nude is a nice classic nude shade. They sit beautifully on the lips and lasted on me for a good 4 hours (I had breakfast and drank ALOT of coffee with it on) it didn't budge or dry out until about lunch time and I put some lip balm on and it was back to its gorgeous matte finish - I would definitely recommend it's cheap and very cheerful!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Bought this in Cotton Candy and love it! It's so velvety and gives a gorgeous long lasting matte colour.
It's not very moisturising, I have dry lips so I put on lots of lipbalm and save it for occasional wear, also I put some lipbalm on before applying and sometimes on after. Also like it with 'Sweet Pea' boots naturals moisture shine lipstick on top for a slightly shiny finish.
Cute packaging, maybe a bit small but it's only £2.99 and it's a lot cheaper than other matte lip glosses.
This is more a creamy almost-lipstick than a gloss, which is what I wanted because I hate sticky gloss on my lips. Only downside is how drying this is, doesn't look too good on chapped lips.

on 10/18/2013 7:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I bought two of these and have been using them every once in a while for a couple of years now so I feel that I can give a well-informed review.
Well here it is: these are pretty rubbish.
To go into more detail: initially, the application is smooth, the colour goes on evenly (and the shades are very pretty) and the finish is matte/ satiny. However after literally a couple of minutes, these become very very drying to my lips, gathering into places and sometimes even making flakes appear on my lips when they weren't there before. The solution I found is to 1. apply 2. wait for the product to dry 3. apply lip balm. This way the lip cream stays even for longer, and will even last through a drink or two, BUT the problem is that the finish changes to a more glossy one, which isn't what I want.
I suppose the main problem is that these are very drying, so I won't be buying any more of them, however cheap they may be.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this is the first MATTE lipcream/gloss that ive used & I cant say its all that bad - in fact, I quite like it.
The texture is smooth, velvety, easy to apply, smells AMAZING (think creme brule) & the product is so cheap its almost free :)
I purchased the colour "Powder Puff" which is a neutral skin tone which I discovered lasted really well through wear & didnt rub off on my glass at all....only had to reapply after eating.
Really surprised by the quality,
would highly recommend this sweet product.

I really didn't like this product, the colour came out a lot lighter than it looked and its was so dry and cakey, probably doesnt help that i hate matte lipsticks aha, but i didn't think this was moisturising at all, wouldnt purchase again.

on 1/6/2013 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Love the smell on the product. Gives a nice creamy matte look that doesn't rub off easily. On the downside however, it accentuates any dry flakey bits on your lips. Really love the smell too, a bit vanilla cream-ish.

Popular Lips Products