L'Oreal UV Perfect Anti-Dullness SPF 50

L'Oreal UV Perfect Anti-Dullness SPF 50

on 2/24/2016 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Holy Grail. I picked up a bottle in duty-free in the Dubai airport (hey, I figure they know about sun). Loved it so much, I picked up a 3-pack on my way back. Thrilled to note I can get it on Amazon for a reasonable price.

Consistency: Like a lotion. Not thin or watery, not thick and pasty. In the middle.
Color: Basically a white with a barely perceptible purple undertone to counter sallowness, goes on transparently, not white at all
Finish: Somewhat dewy, not thick or oily, also not matte
Smell: So faint I can't even recall it, and I use it daily
Works under makeup: A-OK under my primer.
Lasts: Even with full face and neck coverage, expect the bottle to last 3-4 months. It spreads so well, you don't need gobs.

I will definitely repurchase once I run out.

on 11/28/2011 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Of all the drugstore sunscreens I've tried lately, this one is my favorite. It has the proper sun protection, applies, blends and wears well under makeup, doesn't cause acne or oiliness and this one, because of its slight purple tint (to color-correct dull skin) actually helps make my skin glow and look better when I wear it. I've decided it's past time for me to be relying on SPF included in moisturisers, foundations etc and start getting serious about sunscreen, and this will probably be my choice from now on to wear daily. It's quite expensive for a drugstore sunscreen but still cheaper than a Clarins or Shiseido one, both of which I had been considering.