MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

MISSHA  Cho Bo Yang BB Cream
MISSHA MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 20ml

3.0

1 review

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, TalcIron Oxides, Beeswax, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate Adenosine, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, SilicaTerminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It's OK, just OK. Is quite a thick cream and provides good coverage for a BB cream. Covers up my red patches and even under eye circles to some extent :)

I also don't like it because it's thick it feels greasy on my face and I kind of feel like I want to wash it off all day, it feels sticky, I wish it was matte. I have very oily skin and while it seems to prohibit the production of more oil I feel like the texture of the product is greasy in it self. If I touch my face on something during the day a greasy beige smudge will ensure, I don't like that I prefer thing that set to a matte finish on my face.

I initially got a sample of the lighter colour natural beige and the colour was way too light for me but I LOVED the product when I first tried it so got a full size in 2 the deeper calm beige colour. Well it came and still not a colour match it is a VERY COOL tone beige, both shades are very cool. It's not really my colour but it does counteract the red in my skin which is a plus. Looks very unnatural when I first apply but then sort of blends into my skin tone after 30 mins.

Apparently it has ingredients like "Pure Gold", "Velvet" and "Deer Antler" :/ I don't know how I feel about this. Crazy Asian products (I can say that cause I'm asian ;) I use a lot of skin actives that are well researched and proved, pure gold, velvet and deer antlers sound like a bit of a gimmick to me. I also had slight sensitivity at first but seems to have gone now. Maybe it was the deer antlers hahaha!

The other thing I need to mention is it is apparently whitening, like most asian products, I'm asian but grew up in australia so I like to be tanned not white :/ The good thing is I have found no whitening effects.

PROs
- 30+ SPF
- Nice Coverage.
- Actually covers my huge pores well.

CONs
- Thick and greasy.
- Gold, velvet and deer antlers