MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Green
MISSHA  Cho Bo Yang BB Cream
MISSHA MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 20ml

4.7

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, TalcIron Oxides, Beeswax, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate Adenosine, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, SilicaTerminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

on 11/12/2017 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This came out on top of a nine-foundation test. It covers well, is fairly moisturizing, and the 21 matches my skin perfectly.

I generally apply a thin coat with my hands, rubbing it in, then go over with another light pass, but patting it in where I need more coverage.

I got a sponge knockoff from TJ Maxx and decided to try it and it looks even better when I just press it into my skin - boing boing boing - and leave it alone for a few minutes to warm up and blend a little better. I need to top off my T zone with a light dusting of powder or super pale bronzer, but it works very well for me.

I wish it came in a tension pact, but such is life.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Omg this is the bomb! I mean total coverage, moisturizing., sunscreen, just the best for me- does not sink into lines and seriously for me this blows away any foundation and coverup I have ever tried. It's very similar to IT cc cream but it's better. There is only one color I have tried. It's no. 23- calm beige-and I bought it at BED BATH AND BEYOND for 29.99 and then used my 20 percent coupon. It blends so beautifully. I can't say enough- my daughter is very fair and she even likes it but I thought it would be too dark and she said it works! So if you are like me and have tons of foundations and concealer this is all u need. It covers my bags so well- I then set it with pressed powder- lasts all day. U only need a little and I use foundation concealer brush for bags or just my fingers. Daughter uses beauty blender. It's thick but no worries cuz it doesn't cake on. Love it and it better never be gone!!!!

on 4/5/2016 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I tried a sample of Cho Bo in shade #21 thinking it might be a tiny bit too dark. For reference, I'm #13 in Missha's Signature BB, MAC NW10 (there abouts) or ghost. So, #21. Well, it is pretty darn pale, it seems to match my skin beautifully. Perhaps, if I were to be superpicky, it's a tiny, tiny bit on the dark side, but that's why we have something called "blending".....

I like this BB cream. A lot.

I have dry/combo, acne prone, slightly red, pinky, hyper pigmented, annoyingly imperfect skin, with visible pores. Hell yes, I've got it all going on, aren't I lucky?

But, Cho Bo... She evens, covers, moisturises, hides my pores. I'm left with a natural, refined, velvety finish that dries & doesn't feel sticky. You could get away with not powdering. It doesn't grab on to dry patches, it doesn't look cakey, it's even & has great medium to high coverage. Bear in mind, this was only one coat applied using a flat-headed brush & by using about a pea-sized amount. It's exceptional. I would definitely recommend if you have dry/combination skin!

on 12/26/2013 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Totally love it, the best BB/CC of all I have tried and believe me I tried many, mostly hi-end products like The History of Whoo, Hera, Sulwhasoo you name it. I was very reluctant about Missha because its skincare is less natural than, say, Whoo which I like better than Sulwhasoo. But I happened to find a full list of ingredients online in English and was totally sold because it happens to have ginseng water or extract or whatever in the second place and a good several dozens of other oriental miracle stuff. Can you believe that. It beats by far all western foundations claiming to have skincare properties. So I first purchased it in Natural Beige and 20 ml version. It comes thick but lovely emollient and blends well, I put it over Whoo balancer or even lotion when my skin is drier. I use my fingers. A little goes a long way, it doesn't cake up or crease, it is not too shiny but I prefer to settle it with powder. Color wise, 01 goes well with my fair pinkish-neutral skin (Dior 010-020 or MAC NW15), though I have also had some samples in the same 01 and they were much darker and had greyish tone to them and didn't suit me that well. Or did I think so at that moment? I am not very sure of color consistency between batches. Well, I was so impressed that I also purchased full 50ml versions in 01 and 02, for the summer time and am so excited for them to arrive. It is dirt cheap and if you love ginseng skincare, you should try it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i bought this because i saw how well it was rated among fellow acne-prone persons and sure enough it's the first thing i've found in my 23 years that doesn't make me break out. unless i don't wash it off at night, so that's to be expected. i thin it out with lotion to make it last.

This is the best of Missha's BB creams in my opinion. More SPF and better coverage than the others. Missha says this BB is best for aging/dry skin but I disagree. I've got combi/ oily skin with light acne and light hyper pigmentation. This BB covers well but not perfectly. I use a concealer on top and setting powder. I've been using this BB regularly for 8 months and haven't even finished up half. Not too expensive compared to dept store foundations. 4 stars because this make up tends to rub off during the day. Maybe I'm too oily? But the lasting power doesn't always make me happy. I live in Korea and recommend Missha products. Love Missha's nail polishes if you can pick some up.

on 10/15/2012 11:58:00 AM

So far I am loving this product. It's the first BB crean I have tried after having done a lot of research. Have been using it for only a couple of weeks and day by day my skin is looking clearer and more even toned.
It actually does improve skin texture and minimizes/reduces large pores. I have sun damage (melasma-type spots on the sides of the face) and Cho Bo Yang seems to be helping the spots to fade as a result of the SPF 30 sunscreen while providing adequate coverage.

I'm pretty fair with light eyes and am using the lighter shade, #1, which has a yellowish tinge. This is great for those of us who need to correct redness around the nose and cheeks. The cream is somewhat thick, but tapping a small dab between two fingers warms it up, making it easy to apply. I can see that using too much could end up in a cakey look - the trick is to use a very small amount a little at a time, allowing it to melt into the skin. It has not caused any breakouts! Price-wise, it's not all that bad, since a tube can be ordered on Amazon for about $15 and you need to use so little. Plus - it replaces other products that you will no longer need, therein lies the savings!

I currently cleanse once at night with the OCM, use MUAC BHA and Mandelic acid peels weekly, low-cost Retinol and AHA/BHA serums (from Sally's) daily, and have recently added plain old, grocery store grapeseed oil to my arsenal since reading of its benefits on this indispensible site. My skin looks the best it has since I was ten. Now, that's saying something, since for most of my life I have routinely dealt with hormonal (sometimes cystic, painful) breakouts, the aftermath of scarring, excess oil, broken capillaries and large pores.

Recently, an aquaintance told me I have "beautiful skin" - my reaction was "...are you talkin' to me??'". I have to remind myself that it really does look better and I no longer have a blotchy, coarse-textured complexion punctuated by dark spots and gargantuan pores. It's not perfect, but possibly if I weren't so acutely self-conscious after years (uh, decades) of having to use mega-concealers, I might find it easier to believe. I highly recommend giving this a try - it's a wonderful product that addresses many concerns in a single application: acne/oil, large pores, offers realistic coverage, color correction and sun protection. It is helping me to feel more confident about my appearance - I love it and will repurchase.

on 9/25/2012 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is my first bb cream. After reading the reviews, I desided to try Missha's cho Bo Yang bb cream in shade 2. It's been more than 3 months and I have no regrets about bying this product. The coverage is quite buldable but best set with a powder foundation, as it doens't match my summer taned face perfectly and the cream does retain it's slight grey cast, unless mixed with foundation or set with powder. The cream does make my skin look smoother and evens out the tone, just as it promises. Not sure if any of the funky Korean ingredients really do anything, but my skin never broke out or got cloged and the SPF 30 is a nice bonus especially in the summer months. I would definately re-purchase and would recomend it to to everyone. However anyone with a medium skin tone beware of the grey undertones in this bb cream

I have tried quite a few BB creams and this is my favourite.
Neither too matte or too dewy it has a perfect creamy finish and the colour seems way better and not as grey as Perfect Cover. It is expensive but you only need a tiny amount so it should last for ages. Highly recommended.

on 1/24/2012 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is so far in my top 3 of BB creams and I have tried 16 different ones.
It has by far the highest and build-able coverage of all BB creams and it doubles up as a concealer. Even though the coverage is medium to full it doesn't look cakey.
It lasts all day, even through a gym session.
It has a very good oil control.
It doesn't promote spots which is a major issue for me with some other BB creams and foundations.
The only disadvantages are:
- it is a bit difficult to spread as it is very thick, but this can be helped with a good moisturizer underneath
- it comes only in 2 shades, I am lucky enough that one of them suits me well
- a bit costly
Still it is for now my HG and has replaced foundations in my make-up routine. I highly recommend!