MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
MISSHA  Cho Bo Yang BB Cream
MISSHA MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 20ml

4.1

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, TalcIron Oxides, Beeswax, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate Adenosine, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, SilicaTerminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

on 11/15/2017 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I recently purchased a whole travel size trial kit of all Missha's BB creams. The Moisture and Matte BB Creams made me break out but this one stayed on my face through out the day and the oil control was way better than the Matte one. This one didnt make me break out and my face is pretty oily and sensitive!!

on 11/8/2016 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Another outstanding product from Missha. I've been using it for 2 months now, so it's time for a review. Guess I was lucky since this BB cream didn't break me out like some of the reviewers, which is odd, cause I'm extremely clog-prone.

Cho Bo Yang is definitely on the thicker side, when it comes to consistency, so if you're looking for an even higher coverage than let's say Perfect Cover BB Cream from Missha, then Cho Bo Yang may be something for you. It preforms splendid when it comes to evening out the skin, my face looks like airbrushed when I apply this with the beauty blender and it doesn't oxidise or fade away. The finish is not entirely matte but it's neither on the dewy side, I'd rather say it's satin.

What I also noticed is that my skin needs more hydration when I wear Cho Bo Yang. I usually apply the SK-II essence and follow up with a light face cream before I apply this BB cream and it works perfectly. Day cream alone is not enough in my case though I think you wont need this extra essence-lotion-whatever-moisture step, if your skin is on the oilier or combo side. Obviously, the oil control is very good.

So all in all: this is definitely worth spending your money on and I think that drier skin type ladies and gents will also like this if you double up the moisture cream because despite being a little drying, this BB cream doesn't emphasize dry pathes and fine lines.

The reason I took one lippy off is the limited colour range. I wear #13 in Misshas Perfect Cover BB Cream, so the shade #1 is a little too dark on me.

on 5/2/2015 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Easily my favourite BB cream out of the dozen or more I've tried, and another big tick for Missha. I'm the darker shade #2 and have repurchased in #23 (it's the same, just changed to be in line with the usual Korean shade codes) which will suit those around NW/NC25-30. I was dubious at first it might be too grey but it really improves my skin tone to be brighter and wuch more uniform, an enormous feat given I'm covered in melasma! It's a shame the shade range is small but it's worth testing if you can. I was surprised I matched. Let it sink in a few minutes then judge in sunlight.

It seems full coverage but doesn't have the typical problems that brings. This cream blends in seamlessly, is quick drying and is so light you will forget you're wearing it. Finish is satin which can easily pull matte when teamed with the right primer or a slight dust of powder.

I'm confused if this is meant to be for dry or oily skin, but it is amazing on my dry skin, even on really flaky days. I don't find it either moisturising or drying but it sinks in nicely and keeps my face looking neat without causing it more problems. That's exactly what I want from my base make up! It lasts upwards of 12 hours in my humid climate and looks natural until removed with a cleanser.

It has a herbal scent initially but its gone by the time you apply. Its so easy to apply - pat/swipe with fingers/brush/sponge. It all works quick and easy. This has really changed how I treat my face. Because my pigmentation is so bad I'd feel compelled to put on foundation every time I left the house and it could look cakey and inappropriate. Now I just take 5 seconds to apply this in the morning and off I go, no one realises how bad my skin really is because this looks so natural and stays put all day, even through high impact exercise!

I still use a sunscreen for higher SPF and PA protection, and I also still use foundation for going out for more formal occasions. This plays nicely with everything I layer it with.

I never realised how amazing BB cream could be until I tried this. It is a game changer!

on 11/20/2013 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love this stuff. Easily my favorite BB cream of the moment. I like it a lot better for my dry skin than the Signature Real Complete, as I find the coverage a bit lighter and therefore less likely to stick to my dry patches. Staying power is pretty fab, BUT: unless I'm going for a super-dewy look I've started adding a little bit of powder on my cheeks to keep my cream blush from fading through the day, as this BB kind of "eats" it, haha. Higher SPF = bonus! Color is perfect for my NW10-15 winter skin, too.

Also, it smells really nice :) All in all, will repurchase this instead of the Signature or the altogether-too-much-for-me Perfect Cover.

I've been obsessed with finding the perfect foundation for quite some time. I thought I'd found it when I discovered Armani silk foundation in 4.5. Nope. This is the best I've used. The calm beige color is perfect for my skin, the coverage is great--but give it a minute to sink in. The price is much better than the $65 for Armani, I paid about $17 on amazon. NIce texture too and doesn't ever look mask-like with such good coverage. I haven't noticed any miraculous change in my skin, but just as a foundation it's pretty great!

on 6/14/2012 9:45:00 AM

I use the Marcelle BB cream but it doesn't have sun protection so I thought I would try this one;

Pros
Sun protection
Good coverage
Very smooth ( I use the Beauty Blender to apply)
Doesn't cause breakouts
I ordered online and got lots of great little samples along with it!

Cons
What is up with the colour??
I am fair with Scottish/English/Irish colouring and it is still too light. I ordered the light thinking it would be good for my fair skin, it was too pale, so I ordered the dark to mix them and the dark alone is still too pale. I also noticed it has whitening properties in it, maybe it's an Asian thing. So if you are a woman of colour or have any colouring at all for that matter, this will be way too pale for you and pale in a greyish pale.

I'm thinking I might get a very dark foundation and mix a little in as it is a good product other than the colour.

Having checked out Missha's marketing of this particular BB cream ("best for dry and/or sensitive skin," "works better in drier seasons"), I picked up a travel size tube of this for my mother when I repurchased my beloved Perfect Cover. I ended up trying it instead when my typically-oily skin went through a more sensitive and dry stage... and my poor mother never got to see that tube. The Cho Bo Yang is actually a little thicker than Perfect Cover, and the texture feels a little more dry - not what I was expecting in a BB cream advertised for dry skin. It absorbs oil well, doesn't accentuate dry patches, and generally lasts all day for me. Coverage is medium but can fairly easily be sheered down or built up, and it looks remarkably natural. I don't know that ingredients like "velvet and pure gold" (???) necessarily help my skin in any way, but it hasn't aggravated any skin issues or caused breakouts or reactions for me. It's quick and easy to apply with my fingers in the morning, and I've gotten a lot of compliments on my skin when I've worn it. I love the squeeze tube - why don't more foundations use this packaging? The downsides... It is a bit expensive, with a $45.99 price tag for the 50ml size, but Missha does offer frequent promotions; I picked up a 50ml tube from the MisshaUS site recently for $9.99. And the shade range is extremely limited. I've been wearing shade 1 (Natural Beige), and it comes out of the tube almost a pale pinky-grey color. I was slightly horrified when I saw it, but somehow it adjusts well to my NW20 skin. I never thought I'd jump on the BB cream bandwagon - so few foundations actually last through my daily life (15-hour days, mostly working outdoors) without irritating my (sensitive, very breakout- and reaction-prone) skin, and I doubted BB creams would live up to the hype with their long lists of often bizarre ingredients. This and Perfect Cover have made a believer out of me.