MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Black
MISSHA  Cho Bo Yang BB Cream
MISSHA MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 20ml

3.5

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, TalcIron Oxides, Beeswax, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate Adenosine, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, SilicaTerminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have fairly dry/dehydrated skin and this although doesn't feel drying on my skin, somehow accentuates my fine lines and pores.
I'm NC 20 now and I bought #23 which is a little dark and pulls very slightly grey.
I applied this with my fingers as I do all BB creams. It spreads easily but when it dries, it looks matte and gives me a really dried, dehydrated look. I don't particularly like the finish of this. It's thick but doesn't feel heavy.
I got the missha signature BB in #21 and I prefer the finish and colour match. It's much lighter and doesn't accentuate my fine lines and pores.
This isn't for dry/dehydrated skin girls.

on 8/12/2013 6:34:00 AM

I have been using this BB cream for almost 1 year as heard so many raved reviews on Missha bb cream. However, there are not many reviews on Cho Bo Yang one.I still decided to give it a try due to its non-comedogenic claim ( feel safe when using that).
- Packaging : is quiet hygenic and travel-friendly
- Texture: i have to say the texture is creamy and a bit thick. Yet it blends easily and feel quiet hydrated. Definitely a little goes a long way, there is still more than half of bottle left even though i have been using it for quiet long time.
- It doesnt break me out which is a very good point. My skin is sensitive, combination and prone to break out. In summer, my skin tends to be in oily side and this BB doesnt help to control oiliness but doesnt make my skin shiny neither. The product claims about whitening and anti-wrinkle properties but i dont really believe in that.
- The price : is quiet high compared to other BB cream brands in Korea. I bought it at 46SGD and got 20 % discount at that time.
Overall, if there is sale on this product, i would like to repurchase.