MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream
MISSHA MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 20mlCho Bo Yang BB CreamCho Bo Yang BB Cream

4.2

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, Talc, Iron Oxides, Beeswax, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate Adenosine, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, SilicaTerminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

This works very well with my Estée Lauder double wear 1W1 Bone to make it less dullishly yellow/orange. The slight grey in this B.B. cream mixed in helped make the foundation look more natural and closer to my olive tone, with no compromise on the longevity. I mix both in 1:1 ratio.

The texture of this B.B. cream is hard to describe. It is sturdy, yet very blendable and wears very smoothly. I like the herby smell as well. Packaging is convenient and hygienic. Shade 21 works for me.

I really really love this BB cream.especially when days i dont want to put foundation on my face. In the morning, I usually put my SK-II Treatment essence on my face and after that i put cho bo yang bb cream and im ready to go. It has spf, skincare all in one. It is a meduim coverage, and i do love the scent😉.

on 5/21/2018 10:26:00 AM

I found this on sale at BB&B for $15 and shrugged, why not? I was there for foundation anyway. I picked it up in #23, Calm Beige. I chose that shade because it was the ONLY ONE available. So there's that.

Skin background: olive, oily, clog-prone, bane of my existence. Foundations I currently use and love: EL Double Wear Light, Holika Holika Sweet Cotton BB Cream (which I think is discontinued nooooo), MUFE Ultra HD (not loving that one as much anymore). I prefer a light to medium skinlike coverage situation. The EL is $$ and I don't need it for every day wear, so I wanted an alternative to alternate as well as mix in with the EL. The Sweet Cotton is completely awesome, but I can't find it anymore and it's a tad drying. I've also used the MISSHA Perfect Cover BB cream in the past and really really liked it. I like this one better though. I know this is a lot of random info but it helps me sometimes when reading reviews and making choices!

First I want to compare the 2 MISSHAs. Both start off a little too pale & gray but quickly adapt to a perfect shade for me. Both come in hard plastic tubes that look like squeezy tubes but have a covered pump (love). Both have amazing longevity and just go in with the black magic when it comes to making your skin look better?? The Perfect Cover is thicker and tackier and has a dewier finish on the whole. Cho Bo Yang has more slip, more of a satin finish, and is overall better for oily skin in my opinion.

Hello Cho Bo Yang, what sorcery is this? How do you smooth on like non-clogging butter? It's like I'm using the erase tool on MS Paint. My skin is good—mostly clear but prone to clogs and redness with some hyperpigmentation & large pores. I do a lot of chemical exfoliation so it can get dry and flaky at times. I'm mentioning this because I truly do need a foundation "wardrobe" since my skin has different personalities on the daily. I got CBY on a week where this happened more often than usual and it handled every change like a friggin champ.

I apply with my fingers. I don't need a lot to cover my face. And I do mean cover. It's like the molecules do a little dance when they hit your skin and somehow multiply. This is definitely not a tinted moisturizer. The finish is gorgeous—it's sparkly but not...there are no actual sparkles, but it looks like you have a cartoon sparkle aura. Put another way: it makes your skin glow. I set with a light dusting of silica based powder because I don't want to ruin this finish. It lasts all day (at the end of the night there is no discernable nastiness, just the normal oil accumulation). It controls oil a bit, I don't stay matte all day but when I do get oily it doesn't look bad, just more glowy, and blotting is easy. It doesn't oxidize. The shade is perfect for me. It hasn't broken me out or irritated my skin. If it clogs my pores, I won't know for at least another month lol.

I prefer this over the Perfect Cover for my oily skin. It's easier to apply and the finish and longevity is better.

I am going back to BB&B to get the rest of the tubes they have. F I N

İ like

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Excellent product. Out of all of the missha bb creams this has to be the best.

Easy to blend, great texture. Fragrance is very light. I had no sign of a breakout at all and I am extremely prone. Definitely a high quality product and doesn't give you any of those nasty dry patches either.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

**Edit** So… I am very disappointed to say that after 2 weeks of using this my skin is out of control. I haven’t experienced this much congestion in a long time and in areas where I’ve never really broken out. My forehead, cheeks and jawline have broken out in little and medium sized white heads. I think it could be the SPF.. Such a shame as I’d thought I’d found my perfect match.. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great.

Where has this BB Cream been all my life?

I have combination skin, that’s gets dry in winter but I still manage to get an oily t-zone halfway through the day and have occasional breakouts. I also suffer from dark under eye circles.

After reading the reviews on here I immediately googled where to find this cream in Australia and was happily surprised to find a stockist and ordered it straight away. I am of Italian descent and have an olive complexion with yellow undertones so I ordered the darkest, Shade #2 (one small con- not enough shades). This colour is actually perfect for my skin tone and I don’t see the grey that some others on here, I just add a little bronzer and I have glowing, healthy and natural looking skin which is just what I’ve been looking for!

The consistency is thick (a little goes a long way) but goes on quite nicely and sets beautifully, I don’t need to touch up at all at work and might need a bit of concealer under the eyes after work if I’m going out. Speaking of the eyes, if I dab a little of this on my circles it covers them up (not 100% but enough to not have to wear concealer if I don’t need it).

I haven’t really noticed any major problems, I am prone to breakouts around the jawline and that hasn’t really stopped but there are no new breakouts to speak of! I will definitely be purchasing again.

I too agree with most on here that say this isn’t for super dry skin as it does set quite quickly and you might see flaky bits BUT it does provide some moisture so if you’re like me who only suffers dryness in winter give it a go!

Also, I don't mind the pump BUT sometimes it fills with air bubbles and you need to pump more and you end up either squeezing out too much product or it splutters everywhere so I gave 1 lippie off for that and the fact we needs more shades!

This is definitely my HG BB cream. I have tried Etude house, ettu sais but this win those two hands down.

Initially, I changed my BB cream as my other 2 creams were causing me some break outs / serious white casts which I didn't like. So I got on to doing research about medium coverage BB cream to cover those blemishes and finally got Missha Cho Bo Yang - since it boasts of medium to full coverage & a matte cover.

I am so glad I made this choice. I am pretty sure the ginseng extract within made my skin better! Plus I was using a soap with natural ingredients (no chemicals) at that time to prevent more pimples from popping out. I kinda like the ginseng smell thou; makes me feel like this cream is pampering my skin with some medical treatment.

I am already on my 3rd tube which I got in korea. They changed packaging and it comes with a pump - pretty nice for me. Oh & this thing lasts for months! With my daily usage, it can probably last up to 6-7 months (:

on 1/9/2015 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this in #2. When I first got this, I didn't like it because I found the tint too grey and flat. So, I put it aside and forgot about it for a few months. I recently gave it another try and perhaps my skin got a bit lighter, but the tone didn't seem as grey to me.

Anyway, I really like the finish this provides on my oily skin. I swear that it makes my pores appear smaller. I would say that this is a medium coverage BB cream and it evens out my skin nicely, and covers up old blemish marks well. The staying power is also quite good and doesn't cake up late in the day like other products do on me. It is quite thick, so I squeeze some on the back of my hand and apply dots across my forehead, cheeks, chin and nose areas and slowly smooth it out. It also works very nicely with a BeautyBlender sponge.

I took off one lippie because the color selection needs improvement, but otherwise I'm very happy with it. I got mine during one of the Missha 40% sales. I also highly recommend watching out for those!

on 12/10/2014 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

THIS IS A REVIEW FOR THE NEW VERSION.

Not sure if the formula changed but they change the shade colors. Instead of 1 and 2, it comes out like other Missha BB creams (#21, 23). It now comes in a pump form like the other Missha BBs.

COLOR: I got #23. It's similar to the other Missha 23s. Will fit a NC25-30. Grey tone makes it appear brighter on my yellow based skin even though the color looks dark when pumped out.

SKIN TYPE: I read Korean blogs after I bought this. //THIS IS FOR OILY SKIN.// It is not for dry skin. I don't know why Missha advertised it for dry skin. koreans are awful at translating stuff in English, but they are getting better! I get dry patches with this despite wearing banila co cc cream under it.

I wish I had known it was for oily skin before purchasing. So I wouldn't repurchase this again. It is full coverage.

on 6/29/2014 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The ONLY con about this product is its grey-pinkish-hued color (in the lighter one). Its heavy-pink tone is favored by some in Korea, but is not my personal favorite. It just didn't look natural on me, clashed with my neck and body skin tone (Mac NC15-20), and made me look quite "made-up."

Other than that, it was everything one could hope for: great skincare benefits, smooth and creamy, not cakey, good coverage yet natural looking (as long as the color agreed with you), wonderful lasting power, not oxidizing, etc. It made my skin look smooth-textured and radiant.

I've seen this praised on so many Korean beauty forums, and rightfully so. As for the color problem, many people mix this with a little bit of heavy-yellow toned base product such as Missha's M Signature Radiance Foundation. For me, I applied a heavy-yellow toned powder foundation on top of it to counteract the pinkish-ness.

I eventually stopped purchasing it after the second tube. But if you're okay with the color, it's definitely THE Korean BB cream to try. It's pricy, but Missha goes on sale fairly frequently, even on its US website.