MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
MISSHA  Cho Bo Yang BB Cream
MISSHA MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 20ml

4.3

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, TalcIron Oxides, Beeswax, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate Adenosine, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, SilicaTerminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

on 1/9/2017 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a superb high coverage BB cream; I'd go so far as to say it covers better than ELDW and you only require a small amount. The finish is definitely more matte than most BB creams which is great for us oily skinned girls. Would I repurchase - no. I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but the coverage is actually too high. Additionally as a NW20 girl it's just too light for me and does not adjust to skin colour after time. I'm pleased I tried it, and it is a fab BB cream, just not for me.

on 10/28/2016 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really wanted to like this product and stubbornly used it for a month until I gave up and ordered my trusty Missha Perfect Cover. I'm sure there exists a person this product is suitable for but that person is not me. This is not a horrible product and I think that it could suit some one with an oily skin who doesn't break out easily. I have a combination skin so some parts of my skin are way too dry to pull off this product.

Pros:
In my opinion this one has better coverage than Perfect Cover

Cons:
The colour is not as good as with Missha Perfect color.

The finish doesn't look as nice and dewy as with Perfect Cover. (Might be a pro for some one who prefers more matte finish)

Dries up my skin and causes me to have small white pimples

Due to dryer consistency my skin looks dry after wearing this for hours

I find that this tends to cake after couple of hours

on 11/19/2015 7:27:00 AM

I bought a couple of sample sizes in shade 1 from Ebay, after reading all the good reviews about this. I did not want to buy a full size tube without trying first, as this is one of the most expensive BB creams from Missha.

Shade 1 (I think this has been renamed as Shade 21) is perfect for my NC15 skin, but with only a choice of 2 colors in this, it does not suit everyone. The cream itself is very thick and great coverage, but spreads easily without looking mask like. I found that it did not settle into pores or fine lines, and gave a semi-matte finish (which is better for me than most BB creams which are excessively shiny on my skin.) It covered my melasma patches very well, without the need for an additional concealer.

I like the way this looks when applied, and I will probably buy a tube of this when I can get it on sale.

on 5/28/2015 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I'm reviewing the new version of this BB which comes with a pump top. I have pale skin with a cool undertone and Ive been using Missha Signature BB in 13 and adding the tiniest dab of a taupe foundation to get the perfect colour. I was pretty much resigned to doing this because I love the Signature BB. However after using Cho Bo Yang I've ditched it. Even though it has even less colour range Signature, the #1 shade is spot on perfect for me. Its hard to describe, almost the same depth as #13 providing a very cool, pale finish, but slightly more natural in that it doesnt have that absolutely stark, white, ghostly colour before it oxidises. It also smells really nice, very subtle and herb-like.
The texture is glorious, thicker than Signature and more moisturising. I find it needs to be applied with clean hands so the heat melts it into your skin. I then buff it in with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I sometimes mix it with moisturiser for a sheer finish, applied alone it provides a medium-full level of coverage. I often dont even bother with a concealer. If you have very oily skin it may be a little too moisturising. I have normal/combo skin and find I have to blot a little earlier during the day than I do with the Signature BB, but I think its absolutely worth it. Ive thrown out all my foundations since I cant see myself ever needing anything else but Cho Bo Yang as its so versatile.

on 5/25/2012 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Everything about this BB cream has been pretty much said. It is indeed, the best BB cream out there and I've tried quiet a few. It makes my skin looking natural, like I'm wearing no makeup. It covers so well and lasts all day. I do recommend it!

on 4/7/2012 1:39:00 PM

I love this cream!

I do not know about the skin care properties, but this is one great foundation.

I wear shade #1. It is just a tiny bit darker than my NC15 skin. A lovely, light beige.

It stays on and on and on!

I can just use blotting paper on top of it if need be.

I wear the tiniest amount. It is a bit thick so applying a tiny amount only can be challenging.

It looks great around my eye area, too, as it does not accentuate the fine lines.

The SPF is a great plus for me, too.

The only problem is it is not sold in my home country. Grr! I hear there are fake BB creams, too, so how do I know I will get a genuine one as I am not able to buy it from a shop and Misshas web store does not ship internationally?

BTW my sis uses this, too, and her skin looks better than EVER with ChoBoYang on!

EDIT: I will buy more! This is THE best foundation ever!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

There are two things that I don't particularly like about this product, but overall I do still like it a lot. First of all, the shade range is crap. I use number 1, but it is a tiny bit too dark. The other thing is that it's more expensive than a lot of other BB creams, especially Missha's Perfect Cover. However, the coverage is far superior to Perfect Cover and it is also less oily. On some days I wear one or the other alone, and on others I mix them together. The latter is especially favorable on days when I need a little bit more coverage. Cho Bo Yang has no scent and it is a lot thicker than Perfect Cover; the coverage is definitely medium-heavy to heavy. I really wish they'd introduce more colors, especially one that's more like Perfect Cover in 13. If you're looking for a BB cream for oily skin or need a more long-lasting version, definitely try this one if you think you can find a good color match.