MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
MISSHA  Cho Bo Yang BB Cream
MISSHA MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 20ml

3.6

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, TalcIron Oxides, Beeswax, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate Adenosine, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, SilicaTerminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

on 11/15/2017 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I recently purchased a whole travel size trial kit of all Missha's BB creams. The Moisture and Matte BB Creams made me break out but this one stayed on my face through out the day and the oil control was way better than the Matte one. This one didnt make me break out and my face is pretty oily and sensitive!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have fairly dry/dehydrated skin and this although doesn't feel drying on my skin, somehow accentuates my fine lines and pores.
I'm NC 20 now and I bought #23 which is a little dark and pulls very slightly grey.
I applied this with my fingers as I do all BB creams. It spreads easily but when it dries, it looks matte and gives me a really dried, dehydrated look. I don't particularly like the finish of this. It's thick but doesn't feel heavy.
I got the missha signature BB in #21 and I prefer the finish and colour match. It's much lighter and doesn't accentuate my fine lines and pores.
This isn't for dry/dehydrated skin girls.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

**Edit** So… I am very disappointed to say that after 2 weeks of using this my skin is out of control. I haven’t experienced this much congestion in a long time and in areas where I’ve never really broken out. My forehead, cheeks and jawline have broken out in little and medium sized white heads. I think it could be the SPF.. Such a shame as I’d thought I’d found my perfect match.. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great.

Where has this BB Cream been all my life?

I have combination skin, that’s gets dry in winter but I still manage to get an oily t-zone halfway through the day and have occasional breakouts. I also suffer from dark under eye circles.

After reading the reviews on here I immediately googled where to find this cream in Australia and was happily surprised to find a stockist and ordered it straight away. I am of Italian descent and have an olive complexion with yellow undertones so I ordered the darkest, Shade #2 (one small con- not enough shades). This colour is actually perfect for my skin tone and I don’t see the grey that some others on here, I just add a little bronzer and I have glowing, healthy and natural looking skin which is just what I’ve been looking for!

The consistency is thick (a little goes a long way) but goes on quite nicely and sets beautifully, I don’t need to touch up at all at work and might need a bit of concealer under the eyes after work if I’m going out. Speaking of the eyes, if I dab a little of this on my circles it covers them up (not 100% but enough to not have to wear concealer if I don’t need it).

I haven’t really noticed any major problems, I am prone to breakouts around the jawline and that hasn’t really stopped but there are no new breakouts to speak of! I will definitely be purchasing again.

I too agree with most on here that say this isn’t for super dry skin as it does set quite quickly and you might see flaky bits BUT it does provide some moisture so if you’re like me who only suffers dryness in winter give it a go!

Also, I don't mind the pump BUT sometimes it fills with air bubbles and you need to pump more and you end up either squeezing out too much product or it splutters everywhere so I gave 1 lippie off for that and the fact we needs more shades!

on 5/2/2015 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Easily my favourite BB cream out of the dozen or more I've tried, and another big tick for Missha. I'm the darker shade #2 and have repurchased in #23 (it's the same, just changed to be in line with the usual Korean shade codes) which will suit those around NW/NC25-30. I was dubious at first it might be too grey but it really improves my skin tone to be brighter and wuch more uniform, an enormous feat given I'm covered in melasma! It's a shame the shade range is small but it's worth testing if you can. I was surprised I matched. Let it sink in a few minutes then judge in sunlight.

It seems full coverage but doesn't have the typical problems that brings. This cream blends in seamlessly, is quick drying and is so light you will forget you're wearing it. Finish is satin which can easily pull matte when teamed with the right primer or a slight dust of powder.

I'm confused if this is meant to be for dry or oily skin, but it is amazing on my dry skin, even on really flaky days. I don't find it either moisturising or drying but it sinks in nicely and keeps my face looking neat without causing it more problems. That's exactly what I want from my base make up! It lasts upwards of 12 hours in my humid climate and looks natural until removed with a cleanser.

It has a herbal scent initially but its gone by the time you apply. Its so easy to apply - pat/swipe with fingers/brush/sponge. It all works quick and easy. This has really changed how I treat my face. Because my pigmentation is so bad I'd feel compelled to put on foundation every time I left the house and it could look cakey and inappropriate. Now I just take 5 seconds to apply this in the morning and off I go, no one realises how bad my skin really is because this looks so natural and stays put all day, even through high impact exercise!

I still use a sunscreen for higher SPF and PA protection, and I also still use foundation for going out for more formal occasions. This plays nicely with everything I layer it with.

I never realised how amazing BB cream could be until I tried this. It is a game changer!

on 7/9/2014 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This bb cream is very thick. I was expecting full coverage with one layer because it is so thick. The coverage did not live up to expectation. I need 3 layers to cover up acne, 2 layers to cover up fading marks. The color is way too pink. I use shade #2, the darkest shade. My face looks very pink with this on and my neck without this on is yellow. I don't want to use on my neck because color comes off even after setting it with powder. I don't want collars of all my shirts look rusty. This bb cream gives a shiny finish, not dewy, shiny. The only thing I like about this bb cream is the lack of strong scent.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Normally this BB cream is pretty pricey, but I got it on sale so it was a great price. I really like this BB cream! I have it in No. 2 Calm Beige, which matches my skin tone much better than my Missha Perfect Cover in No 23 did (No. 23 was too light/pink toned for me). I have light-medium yellow-toned skin. This BB cream looks really natural on, but covers minor flaws well as well as my pores. I really like the finish it gives my skin when I put it on. I usually don't have to use very much of this either to get the coverage where I want. I've also slept in it on accident a few nights and it hasn't broken me out or clogged my pores at all, which is amazing. Overall I am very, very pleased with this and would definitely buy it again, though the regular price might be a deterrent for that.

on 9/25/2012 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is my first bb cream. After reading the reviews, I desided to try Missha's cho Bo Yang bb cream in shade 2. It's been more than 3 months and I have no regrets about bying this product. The coverage is quite buldable but best set with a powder foundation, as it doens't match my summer taned face perfectly and the cream does retain it's slight grey cast, unless mixed with foundation or set with powder. The cream does make my skin look smoother and evens out the tone, just as it promises. Not sure if any of the funky Korean ingredients really do anything, but my skin never broke out or got cloged and the SPF 30 is a nice bonus especially in the summer months. I would definately re-purchase and would recomend it to to everyone. However anyone with a medium skin tone beware of the grey undertones in this bb cream