MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

Filtered by hair type : Curly
MISSHA  Cho Bo Yang BB Cream
MISSHA MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 20ml

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, TalcIron Oxides, Beeswax, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate Adenosine, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, SilicaTerminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Omg this is the bomb! I mean total coverage, moisturizing., sunscreen, just the best for me- does not sink into lines and seriously for me this blows away any foundation and coverup I have ever tried. It's very similar to IT cc cream but it's better. There is only one color I have tried. It's no. 23- calm beige-and I bought it at BED BATH AND BEYOND for 29.99 and then used my 20 percent coupon. It blends so beautifully. I can't say enough- my daughter is very fair and she even likes it but I thought it would be too dark and she said it works! So if you are like me and have tons of foundations and concealer this is all u need. It covers my bags so well- I then set it with pressed powder- lasts all day. U only need a little and I use foundation concealer brush for bags or just my fingers. Daughter uses beauty blender. It's thick but no worries cuz it doesn't cake on. Love it and it better never be gone!!!!

on 5/28/2015 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I'm reviewing the new version of this BB which comes with a pump top. I have pale skin with a cool undertone and Ive been using Missha Signature BB in 13 and adding the tiniest dab of a taupe foundation to get the perfect colour. I was pretty much resigned to doing this because I love the Signature BB. However after using Cho Bo Yang I've ditched it. Even though it has even less colour range Signature, the #1 shade is spot on perfect for me. Its hard to describe, almost the same depth as #13 providing a very cool, pale finish, but slightly more natural in that it doesnt have that absolutely stark, white, ghostly colour before it oxidises. It also smells really nice, very subtle and herb-like.
The texture is glorious, thicker than Signature and more moisturising. I find it needs to be applied with clean hands so the heat melts it into your skin. I then buff it in with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I sometimes mix it with moisturiser for a sheer finish, applied alone it provides a medium-full level of coverage. I often dont even bother with a concealer. If you have very oily skin it may be a little too moisturising. I have normal/combo skin and find I have to blot a little earlier during the day than I do with the Signature BB, but I think its absolutely worth it. Ive thrown out all my foundations since I cant see myself ever needing anything else but Cho Bo Yang as its so versatile.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am currently using this for my daily foundation and I LOVE it! I have several MISSHA BBs and this one is my fave by far. Because I have a bit of color (it's August as I write this), I know this will be too dark for me mid-winter but for now I am really enjoying it. I ordered it from Amazon and it was very reasonably priced. I have it in the lightest shade and it's a perfect match for my NC15+tan skin (probably around NC20). It is slightly warm but pretty neutral, natural finish, does not cause any breakouts and wears very well throughout the day despite heat here over 90 degrees. Great product - highly recommend for the pale ladies!

on 1/24/2012 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is so far in my top 3 of BB creams and I have tried 16 different ones.
It has by far the highest and build-able coverage of all BB creams and it doubles up as a concealer. Even though the coverage is medium to full it doesn't look cakey.
It lasts all day, even through a gym session.
It has a very good oil control.
It doesn't promote spots which is a major issue for me with some other BB creams and foundations.
The only disadvantages are:
- it is a bit difficult to spread as it is very thick, but this can be helped with a good moisturizer underneath
- it comes only in 2 shades, I am lucky enough that one of them suits me well
- a bit costly
Still it is for now my HG and has replaced foundations in my make-up routine. I highly recommend!