MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
MISSHA  Cho Bo Yang BB Cream
MISSHA MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 20ml

3.9

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, TalcIron Oxides, Beeswax, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate Adenosine, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, SilicaTerminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

on 1/9/2017 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a superb high coverage BB cream; I'd go so far as to say it covers better than ELDW and you only require a small amount. The finish is definitely more matte than most BB creams which is great for us oily skinned girls. Would I repurchase - no. I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but the coverage is actually too high. Additionally as a NW20 girl it's just too light for me and does not adjust to skin colour after time. I'm pleased I tried it, and it is a fab BB cream, just not for me.

on 11/8/2016 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Another outstanding product from Missha. I've been using it for 2 months now, so it's time for a review. Guess I was lucky since this BB cream didn't break me out like some of the reviewers, which is odd, cause I'm extremely clog-prone.

Cho Bo Yang is definitely on the thicker side, when it comes to consistency, so if you're looking for an even higher coverage than let's say Perfect Cover BB Cream from Missha, then Cho Bo Yang may be something for you. It preforms splendid when it comes to evening out the skin, my face looks like airbrushed when I apply this with the beauty blender and it doesn't oxidise or fade away. The finish is not entirely matte but it's neither on the dewy side, I'd rather say it's satin.

What I also noticed is that my skin needs more hydration when I wear Cho Bo Yang. I usually apply the SK-II essence and follow up with a light face cream before I apply this BB cream and it works perfectly. Day cream alone is not enough in my case though I think you wont need this extra essence-lotion-whatever-moisture step, if your skin is on the oilier or combo side. Obviously, the oil control is very good.

So all in all: this is definitely worth spending your money on and I think that drier skin type ladies and gents will also like this if you double up the moisture cream because despite being a little drying, this BB cream doesn't emphasize dry pathes and fine lines.

The reason I took one lippy off is the limited colour range. I wear #13 in Misshas Perfect Cover BB Cream, so the shade #1 is a little too dark on me.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

**Edit** So… I am very disappointed to say that after 2 weeks of using this my skin is out of control. I haven’t experienced this much congestion in a long time and in areas where I’ve never really broken out. My forehead, cheeks and jawline have broken out in little and medium sized white heads. I think it could be the SPF.. Such a shame as I’d thought I’d found my perfect match.. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great.

Where has this BB Cream been all my life?

I have combination skin, that’s gets dry in winter but I still manage to get an oily t-zone halfway through the day and have occasional breakouts. I also suffer from dark under eye circles.

After reading the reviews on here I immediately googled where to find this cream in Australia and was happily surprised to find a stockist and ordered it straight away. I am of Italian descent and have an olive complexion with yellow undertones so I ordered the darkest, Shade #2 (one small con- not enough shades). This colour is actually perfect for my skin tone and I don’t see the grey that some others on here, I just add a little bronzer and I have glowing, healthy and natural looking skin which is just what I’ve been looking for!

The consistency is thick (a little goes a long way) but goes on quite nicely and sets beautifully, I don’t need to touch up at all at work and might need a bit of concealer under the eyes after work if I’m going out. Speaking of the eyes, if I dab a little of this on my circles it covers them up (not 100% but enough to not have to wear concealer if I don’t need it).

I haven’t really noticed any major problems, I am prone to breakouts around the jawline and that hasn’t really stopped but there are no new breakouts to speak of! I will definitely be purchasing again.

I too agree with most on here that say this isn’t for super dry skin as it does set quite quickly and you might see flaky bits BUT it does provide some moisture so if you’re like me who only suffers dryness in winter give it a go!

Also, I don't mind the pump BUT sometimes it fills with air bubbles and you need to pump more and you end up either squeezing out too much product or it splutters everywhere so I gave 1 lippie off for that and the fact we needs more shades!

on 4/5/2016 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I tried a sample of Cho Bo in shade #21 thinking it might be a tiny bit too dark. For reference, I'm #13 in Missha's Signature BB, MAC NW10 (there abouts) or ghost. So, #21. Well, it is pretty darn pale, it seems to match my skin beautifully. Perhaps, if I were to be superpicky, it's a tiny, tiny bit on the dark side, but that's why we have something called "blending".....

I like this BB cream. A lot.

I have dry/combo, acne prone, slightly red, pinky, hyper pigmented, annoyingly imperfect skin, with visible pores. Hell yes, I've got it all going on, aren't I lucky?

But, Cho Bo... She evens, covers, moisturises, hides my pores. I'm left with a natural, refined, velvety finish that dries & doesn't feel sticky. You could get away with not powdering. It doesn't grab on to dry patches, it doesn't look cakey, it's even & has great medium to high coverage. Bear in mind, this was only one coat applied using a flat-headed brush & by using about a pea-sized amount. It's exceptional. I would definitely recommend if you have dry/combination skin!

on 6/29/2014 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The ONLY con about this product is its grey-pinkish-hued color (in the lighter one). Its heavy-pink tone is favored by some in Korea, but is not my personal favorite. It just didn't look natural on me, clashed with my neck and body skin tone (Mac NC15-20), and made me look quite "made-up."

Other than that, it was everything one could hope for: great skincare benefits, smooth and creamy, not cakey, good coverage yet natural looking (as long as the color agreed with you), wonderful lasting power, not oxidizing, etc. It made my skin look smooth-textured and radiant.

I've seen this praised on so many Korean beauty forums, and rightfully so. As for the color problem, many people mix this with a little bit of heavy-yellow toned base product such as Missha's M Signature Radiance Foundation. For me, I applied a heavy-yellow toned powder foundation on top of it to counteract the pinkish-ness.

I eventually stopped purchasing it after the second tube. But if you're okay with the color, it's definitely THE Korean BB cream to try. It's pricy, but Missha goes on sale fairly frequently, even on its US website.

This is my fifth BB cream and the last I'll ever try. The formula is slightly thicker than Skin79 Pink and BRTC Gold Caviar, but still smooth and creamy. It is super blendable and never feels like it will cake up like Lioele Triple The Solution. I bought Natural Beige, which a touch fair for me because it doesn't seem to oxidize during the day but it's nothing a little MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural can't fix. Initially I liked how it made my skin look - flawless and porcelain-like, but then I started noticing dry patches so that was the end of that!

on 11/20/2013 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love this stuff. Easily my favorite BB cream of the moment. I like it a lot better for my dry skin than the Signature Real Complete, as I find the coverage a bit lighter and therefore less likely to stick to my dry patches. Staying power is pretty fab, BUT: unless I'm going for a super-dewy look I've started adding a little bit of powder on my cheeks to keep my cream blush from fading through the day, as this BB kind of "eats" it, haha. Higher SPF = bonus! Color is perfect for my NW10-15 winter skin, too.

Also, it smells really nice :) All in all, will repurchase this instead of the Signature or the altogether-too-much-for-me Perfect Cover.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i bought this because i saw how well it was rated among fellow acne-prone persons and sure enough it's the first thing i've found in my 23 years that doesn't make me break out. unless i don't wash it off at night, so that's to be expected. i thin it out with lotion to make it last.

This is the best of Missha's BB creams in my opinion. More SPF and better coverage than the others. Missha says this BB is best for aging/dry skin but I disagree. I've got combi/ oily skin with light acne and light hyper pigmentation. This BB covers well but not perfectly. I use a concealer on top and setting powder. I've been using this BB regularly for 8 months and haven't even finished up half. Not too expensive compared to dept store foundations. 4 stars because this make up tends to rub off during the day. Maybe I'm too oily? But the lasting power doesn't always make me happy. I live in Korea and recommend Missha products. Love Missha's nail polishes if you can pick some up.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This BB cream is pretty close to a match for me. The shade works for me - it may be a tinge light, but nothing very noticeable. The texture is good for my dry skin, it's actually semi-moisturizing and provides a good base for powders that I like but that used alone would look cakey. It doesn't irritate my skin in any way, and I actually wonder if it might be beneficial to skin. I wore this for the first time at night for about six hours, and the next morning I was told my bare skin looked very clear and even.

The packaging - tube and box - is lovely. Probably my favorite BB cream packaging yet, and that's saying something.

It has medium-to-full coverage. One layer probably covers about 65% of my redness and lightened acne spots. Two covers around 85%.

My main issue with this is the finish, which I would describe as....a bit shiny. On some women, I actually think this would give a pleasant glowing effect, but on me? I feel like my skin looks slightly oily. It looks really nice with a thin layer of powder over it - I use Alima Satin Matte Foundation and it covers the excess shine while leaving a bit of the "glow".

Overall, I don't love it enough to call it HG, but I certainly would not mind looking for this if I fail at finding something better.