MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

Filtered by hair type : Straight
MISSHA  Cho Bo Yang BB Cream
MISSHA MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 20ml

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, TalcIron Oxides, Beeswax, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate Adenosine, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, SilicaTerminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

on 11/12/2017 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This came out on top of a nine-foundation test. It covers well, is fairly moisturizing, and the 21 matches my skin perfectly.

I generally apply a thin coat with my hands, rubbing it in, then go over with another light pass, but patting it in where I need more coverage.

I got a sponge knockoff from TJ Maxx and decided to try it and it looks even better when I just press it into my skin - boing boing boing - and leave it alone for a few minutes to warm up and blend a little better. I need to top off my T zone with a light dusting of powder or super pale bronzer, but it works very well for me.

I wish it came in a tension pact, but such is life.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have fairly dry/dehydrated skin and this although doesn't feel drying on my skin, somehow accentuates my fine lines and pores.
I'm NC 20 now and I bought #23 which is a little dark and pulls very slightly grey.
I applied this with my fingers as I do all BB creams. It spreads easily but when it dries, it looks matte and gives me a really dried, dehydrated look. I don't particularly like the finish of this. It's thick but doesn't feel heavy.
I got the missha signature BB in #21 and I prefer the finish and colour match. It's much lighter and doesn't accentuate my fine lines and pores.
This isn't for dry/dehydrated skin girls.

on 10/28/2016 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really wanted to like this product and stubbornly used it for a month until I gave up and ordered my trusty Missha Perfect Cover. I'm sure there exists a person this product is suitable for but that person is not me. This is not a horrible product and I think that it could suit some one with an oily skin who doesn't break out easily. I have a combination skin so some parts of my skin are way too dry to pull off this product.

Pros:
In my opinion this one has better coverage than Perfect Cover

Cons:
The colour is not as good as with Missha Perfect color.

The finish doesn't look as nice and dewy as with Perfect Cover. (Might be a pro for some one who prefers more matte finish)

Dries up my skin and causes me to have small white pimples

Due to dryer consistency my skin looks dry after wearing this for hours

I find that this tends to cake after couple of hours

on 5/2/2015 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Easily my favourite BB cream out of the dozen or more I've tried, and another big tick for Missha. I'm the darker shade #2 and have repurchased in #23 (it's the same, just changed to be in line with the usual Korean shade codes) which will suit those around NW/NC25-30. I was dubious at first it might be too grey but it really improves my skin tone to be brighter and wuch more uniform, an enormous feat given I'm covered in melasma! It's a shame the shade range is small but it's worth testing if you can. I was surprised I matched. Let it sink in a few minutes then judge in sunlight.

It seems full coverage but doesn't have the typical problems that brings. This cream blends in seamlessly, is quick drying and is so light you will forget you're wearing it. Finish is satin which can easily pull matte when teamed with the right primer or a slight dust of powder.

I'm confused if this is meant to be for dry or oily skin, but it is amazing on my dry skin, even on really flaky days. I don't find it either moisturising or drying but it sinks in nicely and keeps my face looking neat without causing it more problems. That's exactly what I want from my base make up! It lasts upwards of 12 hours in my humid climate and looks natural until removed with a cleanser.

It has a herbal scent initially but its gone by the time you apply. Its so easy to apply - pat/swipe with fingers/brush/sponge. It all works quick and easy. This has really changed how I treat my face. Because my pigmentation is so bad I'd feel compelled to put on foundation every time I left the house and it could look cakey and inappropriate. Now I just take 5 seconds to apply this in the morning and off I go, no one realises how bad my skin really is because this looks so natural and stays put all day, even through high impact exercise!

I still use a sunscreen for higher SPF and PA protection, and I also still use foundation for going out for more formal occasions. This plays nicely with everything I layer it with.

I never realised how amazing BB cream could be until I tried this. It is a game changer!

on 12/10/2014 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

THIS IS A REVIEW FOR THE NEW VERSION.

Not sure if the formula changed but they change the shade colors. Instead of 1 and 2, it comes out like other Missha BB creams (#21, 23). It now comes in a pump form like the other Missha BBs.

COLOR: I got #23. It's similar to the other Missha 23s. Will fit a NC25-30. Grey tone makes it appear brighter on my yellow based skin even though the color looks dark when pumped out.

SKIN TYPE: I read Korean blogs after I bought this. //THIS IS FOR OILY SKIN.// It is not for dry skin. I don't know why Missha advertised it for dry skin. koreans are awful at translating stuff in English, but they are getting better! I get dry patches with this despite wearing banila co cc cream under it.

I wish I had known it was for oily skin before purchasing. So I wouldn't repurchase this again. It is full coverage.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Skin Type: Asian - Oily with dry patches, also sensitive.

Prior to using BB Creams, I tried liquid fountains which always looked too cakey; and compact and powder foundations that left me looking patchy. I've used Missha M Signature Real Complete, which I really liked. But ever since I started using Missha Cho Bo Yang, I don't think I'll ever go back.

The Cho Bo Yang BB Cream comes in a convenient squeeze tube, which I prefer over M Signature Real Complete's pump. It has a slight scent, which I really like despite not normally liking perfumes in my cosmetic. The consistency is a big thicker than M Signature Real Complete, and it provides heavier coverage. When it smooth it on, it has a light cooling effect (kind of like water) which feels nice against your skin. It blends really well and does not leave any dry spots. I use this on top of a primer.

I do not have any acne or acne scars, but I have uneven skin tone with redness and freckles everywhere. Although it is not heavy enough to completely hide all my freckles, it smooths out all of my redness and uneven-ness. It really does not feel like I have makeup after applying it all over my face. I use Shade 1, which looks very natural and matches my skin better than the M Signature Real Complete 21.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OK. So I'll just jump straight into it! I'm sure many would not want a wishy-washy long review, right?

CONS:
- Limited shades (2 SHADES ONLY!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?) Oh, btw, the darkest shade was too light for me! Not that i have dark skin colour (typical Asian skin tone) and thus it casted a grey-ish sort of glow on me (NOT in a good way).

- Light coverage (I have acne and MANY acne scars) and this did not cover those up AT ALL. Except some REALLY faded scars. So if you are looking for a medium to full coverage BB cream, this product is NOT for you.

- Price was kinda steep. Purchased this on sale at one of their outlets at around S$40 ish dollars? Will be willing to fork out that amount if the product was actually good

-Makeup came off DESPITE primer and setting powder (lasted around 4-5 hours)

PROS:
- Did not break me out or irritate me skin (WOOHOO!)

- I dont know about others but I'm KINDA liking the smell of this BB cream. Even though i usually like me face products fragrance free.

Overall, I think it is a pretty decent product though not suited for my problematic skin. Though I will not repurchase this

on 8/11/2013 5:33:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

My new HG! I've tried a few bb creams in search for one that was just right, & I think this one is it! I got this in the lightest shade & it's a very good match for my fair, yellow toned skin. It has a slightly herbal smell that I think is lovely, but not overpowering. The texture is very thick, but it blends very easily & has excellent pigmentation. It dries to a beautiful dewey finish, without looking greasy or oily. It stays all day when set with a powder, & it takes very little product to make my skin look flawless. I love this & will purchase again & again!

on 6/5/2013 2:59:00 PM

I actually bought this for my mom since it was recommended for older generations? However, when I ran out of mine, I gave this one a try and the coverage was amazing. The formula is very creamy as well. It is a little more on the grey side so people who don't like that may want to stay away from this. However, for me it was great and I had to get one for myself ;)

on 6/2/2013 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product off mynameiskorean.com for about $28USD with a $5 shipping and I live in Canada. I read all the good reviews on here and decided to try this product out. This is my first MISSHA product because the Signature BB cream didn't get as high of reviews. I'm Chinese and am around an NC30-35. I bought this is shade No. 2 Natural Beige and the color matches me well. I actually like the packaging and the tube spout is thinner than most tube spouts. I can squirt a good amount out as sometimes, with different BB creams and different textures, sometimes you need more than others. I don't need to use too much with this one as a little goes a long way. The texture is smooth and a little thick which is good for coverage and smoothing it out on the face. I squirt some onto my finger and then dot it evenly on my index, middle and ring fingers (both hands) and distribute it by dotting around my face and then patting it in so it provides a more even coverage. My skin has not reacted to this BB cream and I don't notice any smell, at least that didn't throw me off. Unfortunately, I don't think this BB cream has any English written on it so you need to find a website that tells you which shade you're buying and remember which shade you bought. I wrote mine on a sticky note and also can refer to emails. Overall, I would repurchase this BB cream if I ran out providing I don't go out and try other BB creams (which probably won't happen ;))