MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
MISSHA  Cho Bo Yang BB Cream
MISSHA MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 20ml

4.2

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, TalcIron Oxides, Beeswax, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate Adenosine, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, SilicaTerminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

on 11/12/2017 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This came out on top of a nine-foundation test. It covers well, is fairly moisturizing, and the 21 matches my skin perfectly.

I generally apply a thin coat with my hands, rubbing it in, then go over with another light pass, but patting it in where I need more coverage.

I got a sponge knockoff from TJ Maxx and decided to try it and it looks even better when I just press it into my skin - boing boing boing - and leave it alone for a few minutes to warm up and blend a little better. I need to top off my T zone with a light dusting of powder or super pale bronzer, but it works very well for me.

I wish it came in a tension pact, but such is life.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Omg this is the bomb! I mean total coverage, moisturizing., sunscreen, just the best for me- does not sink into lines and seriously for me this blows away any foundation and coverup I have ever tried. It's very similar to IT cc cream but it's better. There is only one color I have tried. It's no. 23- calm beige-and I bought it at BED BATH AND BEYOND for 29.99 and then used my 20 percent coupon. It blends so beautifully. I can't say enough- my daughter is very fair and she even likes it but I thought it would be too dark and she said it works! So if you are like me and have tons of foundations and concealer this is all u need. It covers my bags so well- I then set it with pressed powder- lasts all day. U only need a little and I use foundation concealer brush for bags or just my fingers. Daughter uses beauty blender. It's thick but no worries cuz it doesn't cake on. Love it and it better never be gone!!!!

on 1/9/2017 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a superb high coverage BB cream; I'd go so far as to say it covers better than ELDW and you only require a small amount. The finish is definitely more matte than most BB creams which is great for us oily skinned girls. Would I repurchase - no. I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but the coverage is actually too high. Additionally as a NW20 girl it's just too light for me and does not adjust to skin colour after time. I'm pleased I tried it, and it is a fab BB cream, just not for me.

on 11/19/2015 7:27:00 AM

I bought a couple of sample sizes in shade 1 from Ebay, after reading all the good reviews about this. I did not want to buy a full size tube without trying first, as this is one of the most expensive BB creams from Missha.

Shade 1 (I think this has been renamed as Shade 21) is perfect for my NC15 skin, but with only a choice of 2 colors in this, it does not suit everyone. The cream itself is very thick and great coverage, but spreads easily without looking mask like. I found that it did not settle into pores or fine lines, and gave a semi-matte finish (which is better for me than most BB creams which are excessively shiny on my skin.) It covered my melasma patches very well, without the need for an additional concealer.

I like the way this looks when applied, and I will probably buy a tube of this when I can get it on sale.

This is definitely my HG BB cream. I have tried Etude house, ettu sais but this win those two hands down.

Initially, I changed my BB cream as my other 2 creams were causing me some break outs / serious white casts which I didn't like. So I got on to doing research about medium coverage BB cream to cover those blemishes and finally got Missha Cho Bo Yang - since it boasts of medium to full coverage & a matte cover.

I am so glad I made this choice. I am pretty sure the ginseng extract within made my skin better! Plus I was using a soap with natural ingredients (no chemicals) at that time to prevent more pimples from popping out. I kinda like the ginseng smell thou; makes me feel like this cream is pampering my skin with some medical treatment.

I am already on my 3rd tube which I got in korea. They changed packaging and it comes with a pump - pretty nice for me. Oh & this thing lasts for months! With my daily usage, it can probably last up to 6-7 months (:

on 12/10/2014 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

THIS IS A REVIEW FOR THE NEW VERSION.

Not sure if the formula changed but they change the shade colors. Instead of 1 and 2, it comes out like other Missha BB creams (#21, 23). It now comes in a pump form like the other Missha BBs.

COLOR: I got #23. It's similar to the other Missha 23s. Will fit a NC25-30. Grey tone makes it appear brighter on my yellow based skin even though the color looks dark when pumped out.

SKIN TYPE: I read Korean blogs after I bought this. //THIS IS FOR OILY SKIN.// It is not for dry skin. I don't know why Missha advertised it for dry skin. koreans are awful at translating stuff in English, but they are getting better! I get dry patches with this despite wearing banila co cc cream under it.

I wish I had known it was for oily skin before purchasing. So I wouldn't repurchase this again. It is full coverage.

on 6/29/2014 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The ONLY con about this product is its grey-pinkish-hued color (in the lighter one). Its heavy-pink tone is favored by some in Korea, but is not my personal favorite. It just didn't look natural on me, clashed with my neck and body skin tone (Mac NC15-20), and made me look quite "made-up."

Other than that, it was everything one could hope for: great skincare benefits, smooth and creamy, not cakey, good coverage yet natural looking (as long as the color agreed with you), wonderful lasting power, not oxidizing, etc. It made my skin look smooth-textured and radiant.

I've seen this praised on so many Korean beauty forums, and rightfully so. As for the color problem, many people mix this with a little bit of heavy-yellow toned base product such as Missha's M Signature Radiance Foundation. For me, I applied a heavy-yellow toned powder foundation on top of it to counteract the pinkish-ness.

I eventually stopped purchasing it after the second tube. But if you're okay with the color, it's definitely THE Korean BB cream to try. It's pricy, but Missha goes on sale fairly frequently, even on its US website.

on 10/19/2013 3:13:00 PM

This is the best bb cream I've ever tried, I use it everyday for about 1 year so I know what I'm talking about. It perfecetly covers all your imperfections, unite your skin and it looks so naturally! I can't say anything bad about this product, because it is simply perfect, I'll probably use is till I die haha. I have combination skin and it works on me amazingly (of course with powder). So go and buy it, cause you are not gonna regret it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OK. So I'll just jump straight into it! I'm sure many would not want a wishy-washy long review, right?

CONS:
- Limited shades (2 SHADES ONLY!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?) Oh, btw, the darkest shade was too light for me! Not that i have dark skin colour (typical Asian skin tone) and thus it casted a grey-ish sort of glow on me (NOT in a good way).

- Light coverage (I have acne and MANY acne scars) and this did not cover those up AT ALL. Except some REALLY faded scars. So if you are looking for a medium to full coverage BB cream, this product is NOT for you.

- Price was kinda steep. Purchased this on sale at one of their outlets at around S$40 ish dollars? Will be willing to fork out that amount if the product was actually good

-Makeup came off DESPITE primer and setting powder (lasted around 4-5 hours)

PROS:
- Did not break me out or irritate me skin (WOOHOO!)

- I dont know about others but I'm KINDA liking the smell of this BB cream. Even though i usually like me face products fragrance free.

Overall, I think it is a pretty decent product though not suited for my problematic skin. Though I will not repurchase this

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i bought this because i saw how well it was rated among fellow acne-prone persons and sure enough it's the first thing i've found in my 23 years that doesn't make me break out. unless i don't wash it off at night, so that's to be expected. i thin it out with lotion to make it last.