MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

Filtered by skin type : Oily
MISSHA  Cho Bo Yang BB Cream
MISSHA MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 20ml

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, TalcIron Oxides, Beeswax, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate Adenosine, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, SilicaTerminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

on 1/9/2017 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a superb high coverage BB cream; I'd go so far as to say it covers better than ELDW and you only require a small amount. The finish is definitely more matte than most BB creams which is great for us oily skinned girls. Would I repurchase - no. I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but the coverage is actually too high. Additionally as a NW20 girl it's just too light for me and does not adjust to skin colour after time. I'm pleased I tried it, and it is a fab BB cream, just not for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Skin Type: Asian - Oily with dry patches, also sensitive.

Prior to using BB Creams, I tried liquid fountains which always looked too cakey; and compact and powder foundations that left me looking patchy. I've used Missha M Signature Real Complete, which I really liked. But ever since I started using Missha Cho Bo Yang, I don't think I'll ever go back.

The Cho Bo Yang BB Cream comes in a convenient squeeze tube, which I prefer over M Signature Real Complete's pump. It has a slight scent, which I really like despite not normally liking perfumes in my cosmetic. The consistency is a big thicker than M Signature Real Complete, and it provides heavier coverage. When it smooth it on, it has a light cooling effect (kind of like water) which feels nice against your skin. It blends really well and does not leave any dry spots. I use this on top of a primer.

I do not have any acne or acne scars, but I have uneven skin tone with redness and freckles everywhere. Although it is not heavy enough to completely hide all my freckles, it smooths out all of my redness and uneven-ness. It really does not feel like I have makeup after applying it all over my face. I use Shade 1, which looks very natural and matches my skin better than the M Signature Real Complete 21.

on 7/19/2013 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Colour: extremely grey. A little too light for my NC20 skin
Coverage: full coverage. Covers up all redness and most acne and scars. Still requires concealer on darker blemishes.
Finish: Very matte. The grey cast provides a flat, mask-like finish and due to the full coverage, you definitely need some blush to add some colour back into your face
Lasting power/oil control: Oil control is low. Nose gets oily within an hour, maybe two if I'm lucky, cheeks oily after 2-3 hours. This then makes the BB cream separate a little and becomes patchy; not a good look.
Packaging: a lot cuter than what it looks like in pictures. Squeeze bottle is a plus, however, you can't see how much product is left
I think this product may have caused some breakouts. Not 100% sure, but not willing to try it again to see