MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
MISSHA  Cho Bo Yang BB Cream
MISSHA MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 20ml

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, TalcIron Oxides, Beeswax, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate Adenosine, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, SilicaTerminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

on 11/15/2017 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I recently purchased a whole travel size trial kit of all Missha's BB creams. The Moisture and Matte BB Creams made me break out but this one stayed on my face through out the day and the oil control was way better than the Matte one. This one didnt make me break out and my face is pretty oily and sensitive!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have fairly dry/dehydrated skin and this although doesn't feel drying on my skin, somehow accentuates my fine lines and pores.
I'm NC 20 now and I bought #23 which is a little dark and pulls very slightly grey.
I applied this with my fingers as I do all BB creams. It spreads easily but when it dries, it looks matte and gives me a really dried, dehydrated look. I don't particularly like the finish of this. It's thick but doesn't feel heavy.
I got the missha signature BB in #21 and I prefer the finish and colour match. It's much lighter and doesn't accentuate my fine lines and pores.
This isn't for dry/dehydrated skin girls.

on 10/28/2016 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really wanted to like this product and stubbornly used it for a month until I gave up and ordered my trusty Missha Perfect Cover. I'm sure there exists a person this product is suitable for but that person is not me. This is not a horrible product and I think that it could suit some one with an oily skin who doesn't break out easily. I have a combination skin so some parts of my skin are way too dry to pull off this product.

Pros:
In my opinion this one has better coverage than Perfect Cover

Cons:
The colour is not as good as with Missha Perfect color.

The finish doesn't look as nice and dewy as with Perfect Cover. (Might be a pro for some one who prefers more matte finish)

Dries up my skin and causes me to have small white pimples

Due to dryer consistency my skin looks dry after wearing this for hours

I find that this tends to cake after couple of hours

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Excellent product. Out of all of the missha bb creams this has to be the best.

Easy to blend, great texture. Fragrance is very light. I had no sign of a breakout at all and I am extremely prone. Definitely a high quality product and doesn't give you any of those nasty dry patches either.

on 4/5/2016 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I tried a sample of Cho Bo in shade #21 thinking it might be a tiny bit too dark. For reference, I'm #13 in Missha's Signature BB, MAC NW10 (there abouts) or ghost. So, #21. Well, it is pretty darn pale, it seems to match my skin beautifully. Perhaps, if I were to be superpicky, it's a tiny, tiny bit on the dark side, but that's why we have something called "blending".....

I like this BB cream. A lot.

I have dry/combo, acne prone, slightly red, pinky, hyper pigmented, annoyingly imperfect skin, with visible pores. Hell yes, I've got it all going on, aren't I lucky?

But, Cho Bo... She evens, covers, moisturises, hides my pores. I'm left with a natural, refined, velvety finish that dries & doesn't feel sticky. You could get away with not powdering. It doesn't grab on to dry patches, it doesn't look cakey, it's even & has great medium to high coverage. Bear in mind, this was only one coat applied using a flat-headed brush & by using about a pea-sized amount. It's exceptional. I would definitely recommend if you have dry/combination skin!

on 1/9/2015 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this in #2. When I first got this, I didn't like it because I found the tint too grey and flat. So, I put it aside and forgot about it for a few months. I recently gave it another try and perhaps my skin got a bit lighter, but the tone didn't seem as grey to me.

Anyway, I really like the finish this provides on my oily skin. I swear that it makes my pores appear smaller. I would say that this is a medium coverage BB cream and it evens out my skin nicely, and covers up old blemish marks well. The staying power is also quite good and doesn't cake up late in the day like other products do on me. It is quite thick, so I squeeze some on the back of my hand and apply dots across my forehead, cheeks, chin and nose areas and slowly smooth it out. It also works very nicely with a BeautyBlender sponge.

I took off one lippie because the color selection needs improvement, but otherwise I'm very happy with it. I got mine during one of the Missha 40% sales. I also highly recommend watching out for those!

on 7/9/2014 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This bb cream is very thick. I was expecting full coverage with one layer because it is so thick. The coverage did not live up to expectation. I need 3 layers to cover up acne, 2 layers to cover up fading marks. The color is way too pink. I use shade #2, the darkest shade. My face looks very pink with this on and my neck without this on is yellow. I don't want to use on my neck because color comes off even after setting it with powder. I don't want collars of all my shirts look rusty. This bb cream gives a shiny finish, not dewy, shiny. The only thing I like about this bb cream is the lack of strong scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OK. So I'll just jump straight into it! I'm sure many would not want a wishy-washy long review, right?

CONS:
- Limited shades (2 SHADES ONLY!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?) Oh, btw, the darkest shade was too light for me! Not that i have dark skin colour (typical Asian skin tone) and thus it casted a grey-ish sort of glow on me (NOT in a good way).

- Light coverage (I have acne and MANY acne scars) and this did not cover those up AT ALL. Except some REALLY faded scars. So if you are looking for a medium to full coverage BB cream, this product is NOT for you.

- Price was kinda steep. Purchased this on sale at one of their outlets at around S$40 ish dollars? Will be willing to fork out that amount if the product was actually good

-Makeup came off DESPITE primer and setting powder (lasted around 4-5 hours)

PROS:
- Did not break me out or irritate me skin (WOOHOO!)

- I dont know about others but I'm KINDA liking the smell of this BB cream. Even though i usually like me face products fragrance free.

Overall, I think it is a pretty decent product though not suited for my problematic skin. Though I will not repurchase this

on 8/12/2013 6:34:00 AM

I have been using this BB cream for almost 1 year as heard so many raved reviews on Missha bb cream. However, there are not many reviews on Cho Bo Yang one.I still decided to give it a try due to its non-comedogenic claim ( feel safe when using that).
- Packaging : is quiet hygenic and travel-friendly
- Texture: i have to say the texture is creamy and a bit thick. Yet it blends easily and feel quiet hydrated. Definitely a little goes a long way, there is still more than half of bottle left even though i have been using it for quiet long time.
- It doesnt break me out which is a very good point. My skin is sensitive, combination and prone to break out. In summer, my skin tends to be in oily side and this BB doesnt help to control oiliness but doesnt make my skin shiny neither. The product claims about whitening and anti-wrinkle properties but i dont really believe in that.
- The price : is quiet high compared to other BB cream brands in Korea. I bought it at 46SGD and got 20 % discount at that time.
Overall, if there is sale on this product, i would like to repurchase.

on 1/23/2013 10:52:00 PM

Covers pores well. Medium coverage and does not look natural if built up. I have oily skin and the staying power is okay. I find BB creams last longer on normal skin. Long lasting foundations should be a better option for those who want a longer lasting finish. I still need to use powder as I get shiny fast. I want to try other products so probably won't repurchase. Shade 01 goes on neutral-pink on my light Asian skin at first but looks more natural after an hour. I prefer a more yellow tone foundation/BB cream.