MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

Filtered by skin type : Combination
MISSHA  Cho Bo Yang BB Cream
MISSHA MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 20ml

4.2

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, TalcIron Oxides, Beeswax, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate Adenosine, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, SilicaTerminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

**Edit** So… I am very disappointed to say that after 2 weeks of using this my skin is out of control. I haven’t experienced this much congestion in a long time and in areas where I’ve never really broken out. My forehead, cheeks and jawline have broken out in little and medium sized white heads. I think it could be the SPF.. Such a shame as I’d thought I’d found my perfect match.. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great.

Where has this BB Cream been all my life?

I have combination skin, that’s gets dry in winter but I still manage to get an oily t-zone halfway through the day and have occasional breakouts. I also suffer from dark under eye circles.

After reading the reviews on here I immediately googled where to find this cream in Australia and was happily surprised to find a stockist and ordered it straight away. I am of Italian descent and have an olive complexion with yellow undertones so I ordered the darkest, Shade #2 (one small con- not enough shades). This colour is actually perfect for my skin tone and I don’t see the grey that some others on here, I just add a little bronzer and I have glowing, healthy and natural looking skin which is just what I’ve been looking for!

The consistency is thick (a little goes a long way) but goes on quite nicely and sets beautifully, I don’t need to touch up at all at work and might need a bit of concealer under the eyes after work if I’m going out. Speaking of the eyes, if I dab a little of this on my circles it covers them up (not 100% but enough to not have to wear concealer if I don’t need it).

I haven’t really noticed any major problems, I am prone to breakouts around the jawline and that hasn’t really stopped but there are no new breakouts to speak of! I will definitely be purchasing again.

I too agree with most on here that say this isn’t for super dry skin as it does set quite quickly and you might see flaky bits BUT it does provide some moisture so if you’re like me who only suffers dryness in winter give it a go!

Also, I don't mind the pump BUT sometimes it fills with air bubbles and you need to pump more and you end up either squeezing out too much product or it splutters everywhere so I gave 1 lippie off for that and the fact we needs more shades!

on 11/19/2015 7:27:00 AM

I bought a couple of sample sizes in shade 1 from Ebay, after reading all the good reviews about this. I did not want to buy a full size tube without trying first, as this is one of the most expensive BB creams from Missha.

Shade 1 (I think this has been renamed as Shade 21) is perfect for my NC15 skin, but with only a choice of 2 colors in this, it does not suit everyone. The cream itself is very thick and great coverage, but spreads easily without looking mask like. I found that it did not settle into pores or fine lines, and gave a semi-matte finish (which is better for me than most BB creams which are excessively shiny on my skin.) It covered my melasma patches very well, without the need for an additional concealer.

I like the way this looks when applied, and I will probably buy a tube of this when I can get it on sale.

This is my fifth BB cream and the last I'll ever try. The formula is slightly thicker than Skin79 Pink and BRTC Gold Caviar, but still smooth and creamy. It is super blendable and never feels like it will cake up like Lioele Triple The Solution. I bought Natural Beige, which a touch fair for me because it doesn't seem to oxidize during the day but it's nothing a little MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural can't fix. Initially I liked how it made my skin look - flawless and porcelain-like, but then I started noticing dry patches so that was the end of that!

on 10/19/2013 3:13:00 PM

This is the best bb cream I've ever tried, I use it everyday for about 1 year so I know what I'm talking about. It perfecetly covers all your imperfections, unite your skin and it looks so naturally! I can't say anything bad about this product, because it is simply perfect, I'll probably use is till I die haha. I have combination skin and it works on me amazingly (of course with powder). So go and buy it, cause you are not gonna regret it!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i bought this because i saw how well it was rated among fellow acne-prone persons and sure enough it's the first thing i've found in my 23 years that doesn't make me break out. unless i don't wash it off at night, so that's to be expected. i thin it out with lotion to make it last.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I'm NC 25 and I have this in Shade 1. It suits my yellow asian skintone well when I apply it VERY thinly. Putting on a lot would make you look ghostly and grey. And even with a very thin application, it covers my pimple scars and blemishes pretty well. Still have to put concealer on my undereyes though. It leaves a satin finish on me and my skin is combination oily. Descent wearability during the day too. But what catches my attention in this Bb cream is that after I remove all of my makeup at the end if the day, I can really see that my skin is visibly brighter and glowing. And this is just after my ponds cold cream. The brightness doesn't go away even after I wash my face with clarisonic then toner and moisturizer. This effect only happens when I use this and never on my other foundations nor other bb creams (Bobbi brown and Kiehl's). Im sure of it cause i put it on rotation with the others and i can really see the difference with this. Amazing.

This is the best of Missha's BB creams in my opinion. More SPF and better coverage than the others. Missha says this BB is best for aging/dry skin but I disagree. I've got combi/ oily skin with light acne and light hyper pigmentation. This BB covers well but not perfectly. I use a concealer on top and setting powder. I've been using this BB regularly for 8 months and haven't even finished up half. Not too expensive compared to dept store foundations. 4 stars because this make up tends to rub off during the day. Maybe I'm too oily? But the lasting power doesn't always make me happy. I live in Korea and recommend Missha products. Love Missha's nail polishes if you can pick some up.

on 8/11/2013 5:33:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

My new HG! I've tried a few bb creams in search for one that was just right, & I think this one is it! I got this in the lightest shade & it's a very good match for my fair, yellow toned skin. It has a slightly herbal smell that I think is lovely, but not overpowering. The texture is very thick, but it blends very easily & has excellent pigmentation. It dries to a beautiful dewey finish, without looking greasy or oily. It stays all day when set with a powder, & it takes very little product to make my skin look flawless. I love this & will purchase again & again!

on 6/5/2013 2:59:00 PM

I actually bought this for my mom since it was recommended for older generations? However, when I ran out of mine, I gave this one a try and the coverage was amazing. The formula is very creamy as well. It is a little more on the grey side so people who don't like that may want to stay away from this. However, for me it was great and I had to get one for myself ;)

on 4/25/2013 7:00:00 PM

I really love the texture and coverage of this BB cream. It's thicker than most and gives a good medium-full coverage. It's honestly covers better than my Almay Skin Clearing foundation! I have the #2 color and it matches me pretty well (not sure what MAC color I am but sand beige in Almay and warm sand in Bobbi Brown Skin). I do wish it were a little more on the yellow side.
If I wear it several days in a row, I will break out a little but nothing catastrophic. My skin honestly hates most liquid or cream foundations.
I'd say the staying power is better than most BB creams or tinted moisturizers but not quite on par with an oil-controlling foundation.
Overall, it's currently my favorite BB and I'll continue to purchase until I find something better.