MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

Filtered by skin type : Dry
MISSHA  Cho Bo Yang BB Cream
MISSHA MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 20ml

4.2

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, TalcIron Oxides, Beeswax, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate Adenosine, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, SilicaTerminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Omg this is the bomb! I mean total coverage, moisturizing., sunscreen, just the best for me- does not sink into lines and seriously for me this blows away any foundation and coverup I have ever tried. It's very similar to IT cc cream but it's better. There is only one color I have tried. It's no. 23- calm beige-and I bought it at BED BATH AND BEYOND for 29.99 and then used my 20 percent coupon. It blends so beautifully. I can't say enough- my daughter is very fair and she even likes it but I thought it would be too dark and she said it works! So if you are like me and have tons of foundations and concealer this is all u need. It covers my bags so well- I then set it with pressed powder- lasts all day. U only need a little and I use foundation concealer brush for bags or just my fingers. Daughter uses beauty blender. It's thick but no worries cuz it doesn't cake on. Love it and it better never be gone!!!!

This is definitely my HG BB cream. I have tried Etude house, ettu sais but this win those two hands down.

Initially, I changed my BB cream as my other 2 creams were causing me some break outs / serious white casts which I didn't like. So I got on to doing research about medium coverage BB cream to cover those blemishes and finally got Missha Cho Bo Yang - since it boasts of medium to full coverage & a matte cover.

I am so glad I made this choice. I am pretty sure the ginseng extract within made my skin better! Plus I was using a soap with natural ingredients (no chemicals) at that time to prevent more pimples from popping out. I kinda like the ginseng smell thou; makes me feel like this cream is pampering my skin with some medical treatment.

I am already on my 3rd tube which I got in korea. They changed packaging and it comes with a pump - pretty nice for me. Oh & this thing lasts for months! With my daily usage, it can probably last up to 6-7 months (:

on 5/2/2015 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Easily my favourite BB cream out of the dozen or more I've tried, and another big tick for Missha. I'm the darker shade #2 and have repurchased in #23 (it's the same, just changed to be in line with the usual Korean shade codes) which will suit those around NW/NC25-30. I was dubious at first it might be too grey but it really improves my skin tone to be brighter and wuch more uniform, an enormous feat given I'm covered in melasma! It's a shame the shade range is small but it's worth testing if you can. I was surprised I matched. Let it sink in a few minutes then judge in sunlight.

It seems full coverage but doesn't have the typical problems that brings. This cream blends in seamlessly, is quick drying and is so light you will forget you're wearing it. Finish is satin which can easily pull matte when teamed with the right primer or a slight dust of powder.

I'm confused if this is meant to be for dry or oily skin, but it is amazing on my dry skin, even on really flaky days. I don't find it either moisturising or drying but it sinks in nicely and keeps my face looking neat without causing it more problems. That's exactly what I want from my base make up! It lasts upwards of 12 hours in my humid climate and looks natural until removed with a cleanser.

It has a herbal scent initially but its gone by the time you apply. Its so easy to apply - pat/swipe with fingers/brush/sponge. It all works quick and easy. This has really changed how I treat my face. Because my pigmentation is so bad I'd feel compelled to put on foundation every time I left the house and it could look cakey and inappropriate. Now I just take 5 seconds to apply this in the morning and off I go, no one realises how bad my skin really is because this looks so natural and stays put all day, even through high impact exercise!

I still use a sunscreen for higher SPF and PA protection, and I also still use foundation for going out for more formal occasions. This plays nicely with everything I layer it with.

I never realised how amazing BB cream could be until I tried this. It is a game changer!

on 12/10/2014 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

THIS IS A REVIEW FOR THE NEW VERSION.

Not sure if the formula changed but they change the shade colors. Instead of 1 and 2, it comes out like other Missha BB creams (#21, 23). It now comes in a pump form like the other Missha BBs.

COLOR: I got #23. It's similar to the other Missha 23s. Will fit a NC25-30. Grey tone makes it appear brighter on my yellow based skin even though the color looks dark when pumped out.

SKIN TYPE: I read Korean blogs after I bought this. //THIS IS FOR OILY SKIN.// It is not for dry skin. I don't know why Missha advertised it for dry skin. koreans are awful at translating stuff in English, but they are getting better! I get dry patches with this despite wearing banila co cc cream under it.

I wish I had known it was for oily skin before purchasing. So I wouldn't repurchase this again. It is full coverage.

on 11/20/2013 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love this stuff. Easily my favorite BB cream of the moment. I like it a lot better for my dry skin than the Signature Real Complete, as I find the coverage a bit lighter and therefore less likely to stick to my dry patches. Staying power is pretty fab, BUT: unless I'm going for a super-dewy look I've started adding a little bit of powder on my cheeks to keep my cream blush from fading through the day, as this BB kind of "eats" it, haha. Higher SPF = bonus! Color is perfect for my NW10-15 winter skin, too.

Also, it smells really nice :) All in all, will repurchase this instead of the Signature or the altogether-too-much-for-me Perfect Cover.

I've been obsessed with finding the perfect foundation for quite some time. I thought I'd found it when I discovered Armani silk foundation in 4.5. Nope. This is the best I've used. The calm beige color is perfect for my skin, the coverage is great--but give it a minute to sink in. The price is much better than the $65 for Armani, I paid about $17 on amazon. NIce texture too and doesn't ever look mask-like with such good coverage. I haven't noticed any miraculous change in my skin, but just as a foundation it's pretty great!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This BB cream is pretty close to a match for me. The shade works for me - it may be a tinge light, but nothing very noticeable. The texture is good for my dry skin, it's actually semi-moisturizing and provides a good base for powders that I like but that used alone would look cakey. It doesn't irritate my skin in any way, and I actually wonder if it might be beneficial to skin. I wore this for the first time at night for about six hours, and the next morning I was told my bare skin looked very clear and even.

The packaging - tube and box - is lovely. Probably my favorite BB cream packaging yet, and that's saying something.

It has medium-to-full coverage. One layer probably covers about 65% of my redness and lightened acne spots. Two covers around 85%.

My main issue with this is the finish, which I would describe as....a bit shiny. On some women, I actually think this would give a pleasant glowing effect, but on me? I feel like my skin looks slightly oily. It looks really nice with a thin layer of powder over it - I use Alima Satin Matte Foundation and it covers the excess shine while leaving a bit of the "glow".

Overall, I don't love it enough to call it HG, but I certainly would not mind looking for this if I fail at finding something better.

I really like this BB cream/
I've tried all the other Misha BB cream except the water drop one and I still love this better. Even my mom (50 yr old) loves it! My skin's kinda light (NC 15 -NC 20) and it still really lighten my skin a bit (01 natural beige).
Coverage: 9/10
Lasting: 8/10 All day and and night
Oil control: 8/10 ( I am mainly dry with oily T-Zone or dehydrated skin)

It is balmy and I like it that way
I gave a 4 cause I have to found a 5 yet, so far this is the best Ive used.

on 8/28/2012 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I was so excited to receive some samples of this BB cream. It was my first experience of a BB cream and because of some of the great reviews I'd read I really expected to love this cream.

Alas, I found it be a little too dark (though I did get the lighter shade 1), a little too yellow and a little too dry (would be better for oily skin). I have dry, fair skin with pink undertones and would not recommend it for people with similar skin to myself.

I'm glad that I had samples to trial first. The hunt for MY perfect BB cream continues.

First off I'm surprised more people haven't tried this or at least reviewed it. I know perfect cover has a lot of users who love it. I like perfect cover but I find the coverage to be a little more on the lighter side for me. I bought cho bo yang because I saw one of my favorite YT guru's raving about it so I thought I'd give it a try! So glad I did!! Ok for reference I am #117 in makeup forever and have very dry skin. I don't think it would be my best bet to wear this alone so I use cho bo yang emulsion underneath it and they both work together perfectly! Which also is kind of another review but I usually break out with moisturizers so for a while I had given up on using them which unfortunately was neglect to my dry skin and to what I believe has caused my caugh, caugh premature lines under my eyes so I'm glad I decided to give the emulsion a try because it hydrates my very dry skin without breaking me out. Finally! Anyways the cho bo yang gives medium to I'd say full coverage if you build it up but using more then a layer or 2 can look cakey with it. I use 1 layer and it covers my freckles and dark under eye circles really well. It looks very natural which I think is awesome because I don't like it looking like I'm wearing makeup. A little pricey I paid $45 off missha's website but I think it is worth the cost. I kid you not I think those fine lines I accrued under my eyes have smoothed out a little since using this. I definitely recommend this to anymore who wants a more medium coverage bb cream that looks natural. This and brtc gold caviar are my current favs right now! You gotta try this stuff you will not be disappointed! (: