MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

MISSHA  Cho Bo Yang BB Cream
MISSHA MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 20ml

4.2

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, TalcIron Oxides, Beeswax, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate Adenosine, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, SilicaTerminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

on 11/12/2017 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This came out on top of a nine-foundation test. It covers well, is fairly moisturizing, and the 21 matches my skin perfectly.

I generally apply a thin coat with my hands, rubbing it in, then go over with another light pass, but patting it in where I need more coverage.

I got a sponge knockoff from TJ Maxx and decided to try it and it looks even better when I just press it into my skin - boing boing boing - and leave it alone for a few minutes to warm up and blend a little better. I need to top off my T zone with a light dusting of powder or super pale bronzer, but it works very well for me.

I wish it came in a tension pact, but such is life.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Omg this is the bomb! I mean total coverage, moisturizing., sunscreen, just the best for me- does not sink into lines and seriously for me this blows away any foundation and coverup I have ever tried. It's very similar to IT cc cream but it's better. There is only one color I have tried. It's no. 23- calm beige-and I bought it at BED BATH AND BEYOND for 29.99 and then used my 20 percent coupon. It blends so beautifully. I can't say enough- my daughter is very fair and she even likes it but I thought it would be too dark and she said it works! So if you are like me and have tons of foundations and concealer this is all u need. It covers my bags so well- I then set it with pressed powder- lasts all day. U only need a little and I use foundation concealer brush for bags or just my fingers. Daughter uses beauty blender. It's thick but no worries cuz it doesn't cake on. Love it and it better never be gone!!!!

on 4/5/2016 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I tried a sample of Cho Bo in shade #21 thinking it might be a tiny bit too dark. For reference, I'm #13 in Missha's Signature BB, MAC NW10 (there abouts) or ghost. So, #21. Well, it is pretty darn pale, it seems to match my skin beautifully. Perhaps, if I were to be superpicky, it's a tiny, tiny bit on the dark side, but that's why we have something called "blending".....

I like this BB cream. A lot.

I have dry/combo, acne prone, slightly red, pinky, hyper pigmented, annoyingly imperfect skin, with visible pores. Hell yes, I've got it all going on, aren't I lucky?

But, Cho Bo... She evens, covers, moisturises, hides my pores. I'm left with a natural, refined, velvety finish that dries & doesn't feel sticky. You could get away with not powdering. It doesn't grab on to dry patches, it doesn't look cakey, it's even & has great medium to high coverage. Bear in mind, this was only one coat applied using a flat-headed brush & by using about a pea-sized amount. It's exceptional. I would definitely recommend if you have dry/combination skin!

on 11/19/2015 7:27:00 AM

I bought a couple of sample sizes in shade 1 from Ebay, after reading all the good reviews about this. I did not want to buy a full size tube without trying first, as this is one of the most expensive BB creams from Missha.

Shade 1 (I think this has been renamed as Shade 21) is perfect for my NC15 skin, but with only a choice of 2 colors in this, it does not suit everyone. The cream itself is very thick and great coverage, but spreads easily without looking mask like. I found that it did not settle into pores or fine lines, and gave a semi-matte finish (which is better for me than most BB creams which are excessively shiny on my skin.) It covered my melasma patches very well, without the need for an additional concealer.

I like the way this looks when applied, and I will probably buy a tube of this when I can get it on sale.

on 5/28/2015 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I'm reviewing the new version of this BB which comes with a pump top. I have pale skin with a cool undertone and Ive been using Missha Signature BB in 13 and adding the tiniest dab of a taupe foundation to get the perfect colour. I was pretty much resigned to doing this because I love the Signature BB. However after using Cho Bo Yang I've ditched it. Even though it has even less colour range Signature, the #1 shade is spot on perfect for me. Its hard to describe, almost the same depth as #13 providing a very cool, pale finish, but slightly more natural in that it doesnt have that absolutely stark, white, ghostly colour before it oxidises. It also smells really nice, very subtle and herb-like.
The texture is glorious, thicker than Signature and more moisturising. I find it needs to be applied with clean hands so the heat melts it into your skin. I then buff it in with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I sometimes mix it with moisturiser for a sheer finish, applied alone it provides a medium-full level of coverage. I often dont even bother with a concealer. If you have very oily skin it may be a little too moisturising. I have normal/combo skin and find I have to blot a little earlier during the day than I do with the Signature BB, but I think its absolutely worth it. Ive thrown out all my foundations since I cant see myself ever needing anything else but Cho Bo Yang as its so versatile.

on 5/2/2015 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Easily my favourite BB cream out of the dozen or more I've tried, and another big tick for Missha. I'm the darker shade #2 and have repurchased in #23 (it's the same, just changed to be in line with the usual Korean shade codes) which will suit those around NW/NC25-30. I was dubious at first it might be too grey but it really improves my skin tone to be brighter and wuch more uniform, an enormous feat given I'm covered in melasma! It's a shame the shade range is small but it's worth testing if you can. I was surprised I matched. Let it sink in a few minutes then judge in sunlight.

It seems full coverage but doesn't have the typical problems that brings. This cream blends in seamlessly, is quick drying and is so light you will forget you're wearing it. Finish is satin which can easily pull matte when teamed with the right primer or a slight dust of powder.

I'm confused if this is meant to be for dry or oily skin, but it is amazing on my dry skin, even on really flaky days. I don't find it either moisturising or drying but it sinks in nicely and keeps my face looking neat without causing it more problems. That's exactly what I want from my base make up! It lasts upwards of 12 hours in my humid climate and looks natural until removed with a cleanser.

It has a herbal scent initially but its gone by the time you apply. Its so easy to apply - pat/swipe with fingers/brush/sponge. It all works quick and easy. This has really changed how I treat my face. Because my pigmentation is so bad I'd feel compelled to put on foundation every time I left the house and it could look cakey and inappropriate. Now I just take 5 seconds to apply this in the morning and off I go, no one realises how bad my skin really is because this looks so natural and stays put all day, even through high impact exercise!

I still use a sunscreen for higher SPF and PA protection, and I also still use foundation for going out for more formal occasions. This plays nicely with everything I layer it with.

I never realised how amazing BB cream could be until I tried this. It is a game changer!

on 12/26/2013 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Totally love it, the best BB/CC of all I have tried and believe me I tried many, mostly hi-end products like The History of Whoo, Hera, Sulwhasoo you name it. I was very reluctant about Missha because its skincare is less natural than, say, Whoo which I like better than Sulwhasoo. But I happened to find a full list of ingredients online in English and was totally sold because it happens to have ginseng water or extract or whatever in the second place and a good several dozens of other oriental miracle stuff. Can you believe that. It beats by far all western foundations claiming to have skincare properties. So I first purchased it in Natural Beige and 20 ml version. It comes thick but lovely emollient and blends well, I put it over Whoo balancer or even lotion when my skin is drier. I use my fingers. A little goes a long way, it doesn't cake up or crease, it is not too shiny but I prefer to settle it with powder. Color wise, 01 goes well with my fair pinkish-neutral skin (Dior 010-020 or MAC NW15), though I have also had some samples in the same 01 and they were much darker and had greyish tone to them and didn't suit me that well. Or did I think so at that moment? I am not very sure of color consistency between batches. Well, I was so impressed that I also purchased full 50ml versions in 01 and 02, for the summer time and am so excited for them to arrive. It is dirt cheap and if you love ginseng skincare, you should try it.

on 11/20/2013 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love this stuff. Easily my favorite BB cream of the moment. I like it a lot better for my dry skin than the Signature Real Complete, as I find the coverage a bit lighter and therefore less likely to stick to my dry patches. Staying power is pretty fab, BUT: unless I'm going for a super-dewy look I've started adding a little bit of powder on my cheeks to keep my cream blush from fading through the day, as this BB kind of "eats" it, haha. Higher SPF = bonus! Color is perfect for my NW10-15 winter skin, too.

Also, it smells really nice :) All in all, will repurchase this instead of the Signature or the altogether-too-much-for-me Perfect Cover.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Skin Type: Asian - Oily with dry patches, also sensitive.

Prior to using BB Creams, I tried liquid fountains which always looked too cakey; and compact and powder foundations that left me looking patchy. I've used Missha M Signature Real Complete, which I really liked. But ever since I started using Missha Cho Bo Yang, I don't think I'll ever go back.

The Cho Bo Yang BB Cream comes in a convenient squeeze tube, which I prefer over M Signature Real Complete's pump. It has a slight scent, which I really like despite not normally liking perfumes in my cosmetic. The consistency is a big thicker than M Signature Real Complete, and it provides heavier coverage. When it smooth it on, it has a light cooling effect (kind of like water) which feels nice against your skin. It blends really well and does not leave any dry spots. I use this on top of a primer.

I do not have any acne or acne scars, but I have uneven skin tone with redness and freckles everywhere. Although it is not heavy enough to completely hide all my freckles, it smooths out all of my redness and uneven-ness. It really does not feel like I have makeup after applying it all over my face. I use Shade 1, which looks very natural and matches my skin better than the M Signature Real Complete 21.

on 10/19/2013 3:13:00 PM

This is the best bb cream I've ever tried, I use it everyday for about 1 year so I know what I'm talking about. It perfecetly covers all your imperfections, unite your skin and it looks so naturally! I can't say anything bad about this product, because it is simply perfect, I'll probably use is till I die haha. I have combination skin and it works on me amazingly (of course with powder). So go and buy it, cause you are not gonna regret it!