MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

MISSHA  Cho Bo Yang BB Cream
MISSHA MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 20ml

4.2

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, TalcIron Oxides, Beeswax, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate Adenosine, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, SilicaTerminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

on 11/15/2017 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I recently purchased a whole travel size trial kit of all Missha's BB creams. The Moisture and Matte BB Creams made me break out but this one stayed on my face through out the day and the oil control was way better than the Matte one. This one didnt make me break out and my face is pretty oily and sensitive!!

on 11/12/2017 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This came out on top of a nine-foundation test. It covers well, is fairly moisturizing, and the 21 matches my skin perfectly.

I generally apply a thin coat with my hands, rubbing it in, then go over with another light pass, but patting it in where I need more coverage.

I got a sponge knockoff from TJ Maxx and decided to try it and it looks even better when I just press it into my skin - boing boing boing - and leave it alone for a few minutes to warm up and blend a little better. I need to top off my T zone with a light dusting of powder or super pale bronzer, but it works very well for me.

I wish it came in a tension pact, but such is life.

on 11/8/2016 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Another outstanding product from Missha. I've been using it for 2 months now, so it's time for a review. Guess I was lucky since this BB cream didn't break me out like some of the reviewers, which is odd, cause I'm extremely clog-prone.

Cho Bo Yang is definitely on the thicker side, when it comes to consistency, so if you're looking for an even higher coverage than let's say Perfect Cover BB Cream from Missha, then Cho Bo Yang may be something for you. It preforms splendid when it comes to evening out the skin, my face looks like airbrushed when I apply this with the beauty blender and it doesn't oxidise or fade away. The finish is not entirely matte but it's neither on the dewy side, I'd rather say it's satin.

What I also noticed is that my skin needs more hydration when I wear Cho Bo Yang. I usually apply the SK-II essence and follow up with a light face cream before I apply this BB cream and it works perfectly. Day cream alone is not enough in my case though I think you wont need this extra essence-lotion-whatever-moisture step, if your skin is on the oilier or combo side. Obviously, the oil control is very good.

So all in all: this is definitely worth spending your money on and I think that drier skin type ladies and gents will also like this if you double up the moisture cream because despite being a little drying, this BB cream doesn't emphasize dry pathes and fine lines.

The reason I took one lippy off is the limited colour range. I wear #13 in Misshas Perfect Cover BB Cream, so the shade #1 is a little too dark on me.

on 1/9/2017 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a superb high coverage BB cream; I'd go so far as to say it covers better than ELDW and you only require a small amount. The finish is definitely more matte than most BB creams which is great for us oily skinned girls. Would I repurchase - no. I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but the coverage is actually too high. Additionally as a NW20 girl it's just too light for me and does not adjust to skin colour after time. I'm pleased I tried it, and it is a fab BB cream, just not for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have fairly dry/dehydrated skin and this although doesn't feel drying on my skin, somehow accentuates my fine lines and pores.
I'm NC 20 now and I bought #23 which is a little dark and pulls very slightly grey.
I applied this with my fingers as I do all BB creams. It spreads easily but when it dries, it looks matte and gives me a really dried, dehydrated look. I don't particularly like the finish of this. It's thick but doesn't feel heavy.
I got the missha signature BB in #21 and I prefer the finish and colour match. It's much lighter and doesn't accentuate my fine lines and pores.
This isn't for dry/dehydrated skin girls.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Omg this is the bomb! I mean total coverage, moisturizing., sunscreen, just the best for me- does not sink into lines and seriously for me this blows away any foundation and coverup I have ever tried. It's very similar to IT cc cream but it's better. There is only one color I have tried. It's no. 23- calm beige-and I bought it at BED BATH AND BEYOND for 29.99 and then used my 20 percent coupon. It blends so beautifully. I can't say enough- my daughter is very fair and she even likes it but I thought it would be too dark and she said it works! So if you are like me and have tons of foundations and concealer this is all u need. It covers my bags so well- I then set it with pressed powder- lasts all day. U only need a little and I use foundation concealer brush for bags or just my fingers. Daughter uses beauty blender. It's thick but no worries cuz it doesn't cake on. Love it and it better never be gone!!!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

**Edit** So… I am very disappointed to say that after 2 weeks of using this my skin is out of control. I haven’t experienced this much congestion in a long time and in areas where I’ve never really broken out. My forehead, cheeks and jawline have broken out in little and medium sized white heads. I think it could be the SPF.. Such a shame as I’d thought I’d found my perfect match.. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great.

Where has this BB Cream been all my life?

I have combination skin, that’s gets dry in winter but I still manage to get an oily t-zone halfway through the day and have occasional breakouts. I also suffer from dark under eye circles.

After reading the reviews on here I immediately googled where to find this cream in Australia and was happily surprised to find a stockist and ordered it straight away. I am of Italian descent and have an olive complexion with yellow undertones so I ordered the darkest, Shade #2 (one small con- not enough shades). This colour is actually perfect for my skin tone and I don’t see the grey that some others on here, I just add a little bronzer and I have glowing, healthy and natural looking skin which is just what I’ve been looking for!

The consistency is thick (a little goes a long way) but goes on quite nicely and sets beautifully, I don’t need to touch up at all at work and might need a bit of concealer under the eyes after work if I’m going out. Speaking of the eyes, if I dab a little of this on my circles it covers them up (not 100% but enough to not have to wear concealer if I don’t need it).

I haven’t really noticed any major problems, I am prone to breakouts around the jawline and that hasn’t really stopped but there are no new breakouts to speak of! I will definitely be purchasing again.

I too agree with most on here that say this isn’t for super dry skin as it does set quite quickly and you might see flaky bits BUT it does provide some moisture so if you’re like me who only suffers dryness in winter give it a go!

Also, I don't mind the pump BUT sometimes it fills with air bubbles and you need to pump more and you end up either squeezing out too much product or it splutters everywhere so I gave 1 lippie off for that and the fact we needs more shades!

on 10/28/2016 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really wanted to like this product and stubbornly used it for a month until I gave up and ordered my trusty Missha Perfect Cover. I'm sure there exists a person this product is suitable for but that person is not me. This is not a horrible product and I think that it could suit some one with an oily skin who doesn't break out easily. I have a combination skin so some parts of my skin are way too dry to pull off this product.

Pros:
In my opinion this one has better coverage than Perfect Cover

Cons:
The colour is not as good as with Missha Perfect color.

The finish doesn't look as nice and dewy as with Perfect Cover. (Might be a pro for some one who prefers more matte finish)

Dries up my skin and causes me to have small white pimples

Due to dryer consistency my skin looks dry after wearing this for hours

I find that this tends to cake after couple of hours

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Excellent product. Out of all of the missha bb creams this has to be the best.

Easy to blend, great texture. Fragrance is very light. I had no sign of a breakout at all and I am extremely prone. Definitely a high quality product and doesn't give you any of those nasty dry patches either.

on 4/5/2016 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I tried a sample of Cho Bo in shade #21 thinking it might be a tiny bit too dark. For reference, I'm #13 in Missha's Signature BB, MAC NW10 (there abouts) or ghost. So, #21. Well, it is pretty darn pale, it seems to match my skin beautifully. Perhaps, if I were to be superpicky, it's a tiny, tiny bit on the dark side, but that's why we have something called "blending".....

I like this BB cream. A lot.

I have dry/combo, acne prone, slightly red, pinky, hyper pigmented, annoyingly imperfect skin, with visible pores. Hell yes, I've got it all going on, aren't I lucky?

But, Cho Bo... She evens, covers, moisturises, hides my pores. I'm left with a natural, refined, velvety finish that dries & doesn't feel sticky. You could get away with not powdering. It doesn't grab on to dry patches, it doesn't look cakey, it's even & has great medium to high coverage. Bear in mind, this was only one coat applied using a flat-headed brush & by using about a pea-sized amount. It's exceptional. I would definitely recommend if you have dry/combination skin!