MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream
MISSHA MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 20mlCho Bo Yang BB CreamCho Bo Yang BB Cream

4.2

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, Talc, Iron Oxides, Beeswax, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate Adenosine, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, SilicaTerminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

I really really love this BB cream.especially when days i dont want to put foundation on my face. In the morning, I usually put my SK-II Treatment essence on my face and after that i put cho bo yang bb cream and im ready to go. It has spf, skincare all in one. It is a meduim coverage, and i do love the scent😉.

on 5/21/2018 10:26:00 AM

I found this on sale at BB&B for $15 and shrugged, why not? I was there for foundation anyway. I picked it up in #23, Calm Beige. I chose that shade because it was the ONLY ONE available. So there's that.

Skin background: olive, oily, clog-prone, bane of my existence. Foundations I currently use and love: EL Double Wear Light, Holika Holika Sweet Cotton BB Cream (which I think is discontinued nooooo), MUFE Ultra HD (not loving that one as much anymore). I prefer a light to medium skinlike coverage situation. The EL is $$ and I don't need it for every day wear, so I wanted an alternative to alternate as well as mix in with the EL. The Sweet Cotton is completely awesome, but I can't find it anymore and it's a tad drying. I've also used the MISSHA Perfect Cover BB cream in the past and really really liked it. I like this one better though. I know this is a lot of random info but it helps me sometimes when reading reviews and making choices!

First I want to compare the 2 MISSHAs. Both start off a little too pale & gray but quickly adapt to a perfect shade for me. Both come in hard plastic tubes that look like squeezy tubes but have a covered pump (love). Both have amazing longevity and just go in with the black magic when it comes to making your skin look better?? The Perfect Cover is thicker and tackier and has a dewier finish on the whole. Cho Bo Yang has more slip, more of a satin finish, and is overall better for oily skin in my opinion.

Hello Cho Bo Yang, what sorcery is this? How do you smooth on like non-clogging butter? It's like I'm using the erase tool on MS Paint. My skin is good—mostly clear but prone to clogs and redness with some hyperpigmentation & large pores. I do a lot of chemical exfoliation so it can get dry and flaky at times. I'm mentioning this because I truly do need a foundation "wardrobe" since my skin has different personalities on the daily. I got CBY on a week where this happened more often than usual and it handled every change like a friggin champ.

I apply with my fingers. I don't need a lot to cover my face. And I do mean cover. It's like the molecules do a little dance when they hit your skin and somehow multiply. This is definitely not a tinted moisturizer. The finish is gorgeous—it's sparkly but not...there are no actual sparkles, but it looks like you have a cartoon sparkle aura. Put another way: it makes your skin glow. I set with a light dusting of silica based powder because I don't want to ruin this finish. It lasts all day (at the end of the night there is no discernable nastiness, just the normal oil accumulation). It controls oil a bit, I don't stay matte all day but when I do get oily it doesn't look bad, just more glowy, and blotting is easy. It doesn't oxidize. The shade is perfect for me. It hasn't broken me out or irritated my skin. If it clogs my pores, I won't know for at least another month lol.

I prefer this over the Perfect Cover for my oily skin. It's easier to apply and the finish and longevity is better.

I am going back to BB&B to get the rest of the tubes they have. F I N

Ä° like

on 11/15/2017 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I recently purchased a whole travel size trial kit of all Missha's BB creams. The Moisture and Matte BB Creams made me break out but this one stayed on my face through out the day and the oil control was way better than the Matte one. This one didnt make me break out and my face is pretty oily and sensitive!!

on 11/12/2017 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This came out on top of a nine-foundation test. It covers well, is fairly moisturizing, and the 21 matches my skin perfectly.

I generally apply a thin coat with my hands, rubbing it in, then go over with another light pass, but patting it in where I need more coverage.

I got a sponge knockoff from TJ Maxx and decided to try it and it looks even better when I just press it into my skin - boing boing boing - and leave it alone for a few minutes to warm up and blend a little better. I need to top off my T zone with a light dusting of powder or super pale bronzer, but it works very well for me.

I wish it came in a tension pact, but such is life.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have fairly dry/dehydrated skin and this although doesn't feel drying on my skin, somehow accentuates my fine lines and pores.
I'm NC 20 now and I bought #23 which is a little dark and pulls very slightly grey.
I applied this with my fingers as I do all BB creams. It spreads easily but when it dries, it looks matte and gives me a really dried, dehydrated look. I don't particularly like the finish of this. It's thick but doesn't feel heavy.
I got the missha signature BB in #21 and I prefer the finish and colour match. It's much lighter and doesn't accentuate my fine lines and pores.
This isn't for dry/dehydrated skin girls.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Omg this is the bomb! I mean total coverage, moisturizing., sunscreen, just the best for me- does not sink into lines and seriously for me this blows away any foundation and coverup I have ever tried. It's very similar to IT cc cream but it's better. There is only one color I have tried. It's no. 23- calm beige-and I bought it at BED BATH AND BEYOND for 29.99 and then used my 20 percent coupon. It blends so beautifully. I can't say enough- my daughter is very fair and she even likes it but I thought it would be too dark and she said it works! So if you are like me and have tons of foundations and concealer this is all u need. It covers my bags so well- I then set it with pressed powder- lasts all day. U only need a little and I use foundation concealer brush for bags or just my fingers. Daughter uses beauty blender. It's thick but no worries cuz it doesn't cake on. Love it and it better never be gone!!!!

on 1/9/2017 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a superb high coverage BB cream; I'd go so far as to say it covers better than ELDW and you only require a small amount. The finish is definitely more matte than most BB creams which is great for us oily skinned girls. Would I repurchase - no. I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but the coverage is actually too high. Additionally as a NW20 girl it's just too light for me and does not adjust to skin colour after time. I'm pleased I tried it, and it is a fab BB cream, just not for me.

on 11/8/2016 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Another outstanding product from Missha. I've been using it for 2 months now, so it's time for a review. Guess I was lucky since this BB cream didn't break me out like some of the reviewers, which is odd, cause I'm extremely clog-prone.

Cho Bo Yang is definitely on the thicker side, when it comes to consistency, so if you're looking for an even higher coverage than let's say Perfect Cover BB Cream from Missha, then Cho Bo Yang may be something for you. It preforms splendid when it comes to evening out the skin, my face looks like airbrushed when I apply this with the beauty blender and it doesn't oxidise or fade away. The finish is not entirely matte but it's neither on the dewy side, I'd rather say it's satin.

What I also noticed is that my skin needs more hydration when I wear Cho Bo Yang. I usually apply the SK-II essence and follow up with a light face cream before I apply this BB cream and it works perfectly. Day cream alone is not enough in my case though I think you wont need this extra essence-lotion-whatever-moisture step, if your skin is on the oilier or combo side. Obviously, the oil control is very good.

So all in all: this is definitely worth spending your money on and I think that drier skin type ladies and gents will also like this if you double up the moisture cream because despite being a little drying, this BB cream doesn't emphasize dry pathes and fine lines.

The reason I took one lippy off is the limited colour range. I wear #13 in Misshas Perfect Cover BB Cream, so the shade #1 is a little too dark on me.

on 10/28/2016 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really wanted to like this product and stubbornly used it for a month until I gave up and ordered my trusty Missha Perfect Cover. I'm sure there exists a person this product is suitable for but that person is not me. This is not a horrible product and I think that it could suit some one with an oily skin who doesn't break out easily. I have a combination skin so some parts of my skin are way too dry to pull off this product.

Pros:
In my opinion this one has better coverage than Perfect Cover

Cons:
The colour is not as good as with Missha Perfect color.

The finish doesn't look as nice and dewy as with Perfect Cover. (Might be a pro for some one who prefers more matte finish)

Dries up my skin and causes me to have small white pimples

Due to dryer consistency my skin looks dry after wearing this for hours

I find that this tends to cake after couple of hours