MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
MISSHA  Cho Bo Yang BB Cream
MISSHA MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 20ml

1 review

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, TalcIron Oxides, Beeswax, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate Adenosine, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, SilicaTerminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

on 10/15/2012 11:58:00 AM

So far I am loving this product. It's the first BB crean I have tried after having done a lot of research. Have been using it for only a couple of weeks and day by day my skin is looking clearer and more even toned.
It actually does improve skin texture and minimizes/reduces large pores. I have sun damage (melasma-type spots on the sides of the face) and Cho Bo Yang seems to be helping the spots to fade as a result of the SPF 30 sunscreen while providing adequate coverage.

I'm pretty fair with light eyes and am using the lighter shade, #1, which has a yellowish tinge. This is great for those of us who need to correct redness around the nose and cheeks. The cream is somewhat thick, but tapping a small dab between two fingers warms it up, making it easy to apply. I can see that using too much could end up in a cakey look - the trick is to use a very small amount a little at a time, allowing it to melt into the skin. It has not caused any breakouts! Price-wise, it's not all that bad, since a tube can be ordered on Amazon for about $15 and you need to use so little. Plus - it replaces other products that you will no longer need, therein lies the savings!

I currently cleanse once at night with the OCM, use MUAC BHA and Mandelic acid peels weekly, low-cost Retinol and AHA/BHA serums (from Sally's) daily, and have recently added plain old, grocery store grapeseed oil to my arsenal since reading of its benefits on this indispensible site. My skin looks the best it has since I was ten. Now, that's saying something, since for most of my life I have routinely dealt with hormonal (sometimes cystic, painful) breakouts, the aftermath of scarring, excess oil, broken capillaries and large pores.

Recently, an aquaintance told me I have "beautiful skin" - my reaction was "...are you talkin' to me??'". I have to remind myself that it really does look better and I no longer have a blotchy, coarse-textured complexion punctuated by dark spots and gargantuan pores. It's not perfect, but possibly if I weren't so acutely self-conscious after years (uh, decades) of having to use mega-concealers, I might find it easier to believe. I highly recommend giving this a try - it's a wonderful product that addresses many concerns in a single application: acne/oil, large pores, offers realistic coverage, color correction and sun protection. It is helping me to feel more confident about my appearance - I love it and will repurchase.