MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

Filtered by age: 44-55
MISSHA  Cho Bo Yang BB Cream
MISSHA MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 20ml

4.3

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, TalcIron Oxides, Beeswax, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate Adenosine, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, SilicaTerminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

on 11/12/2017 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This came out on top of a nine-foundation test. It covers well, is fairly moisturizing, and the 21 matches my skin perfectly.

I generally apply a thin coat with my hands, rubbing it in, then go over with another light pass, but patting it in where I need more coverage.

I got a sponge knockoff from TJ Maxx and decided to try it and it looks even better when I just press it into my skin - boing boing boing - and leave it alone for a few minutes to warm up and blend a little better. I need to top off my T zone with a light dusting of powder or super pale bronzer, but it works very well for me.

I wish it came in a tension pact, but such is life.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Omg this is the bomb! I mean total coverage, moisturizing., sunscreen, just the best for me- does not sink into lines and seriously for me this blows away any foundation and coverup I have ever tried. It's very similar to IT cc cream but it's better. There is only one color I have tried. It's no. 23- calm beige-and I bought it at BED BATH AND BEYOND for 29.99 and then used my 20 percent coupon. It blends so beautifully. I can't say enough- my daughter is very fair and she even likes it but I thought it would be too dark and she said it works! So if you are like me and have tons of foundations and concealer this is all u need. It covers my bags so well- I then set it with pressed powder- lasts all day. U only need a little and I use foundation concealer brush for bags or just my fingers. Daughter uses beauty blender. It's thick but no worries cuz it doesn't cake on. Love it and it better never be gone!!!!

on 1/9/2017 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a superb high coverage BB cream; I'd go so far as to say it covers better than ELDW and you only require a small amount. The finish is definitely more matte than most BB creams which is great for us oily skinned girls. Would I repurchase - no. I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but the coverage is actually too high. Additionally as a NW20 girl it's just too light for me and does not adjust to skin colour after time. I'm pleased I tried it, and it is a fab BB cream, just not for me.

on 8/28/2012 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I was so excited to receive some samples of this BB cream. It was my first experience of a BB cream and because of some of the great reviews I'd read I really expected to love this cream.

Alas, I found it be a little too dark (though I did get the lighter shade 1), a little too yellow and a little too dry (would be better for oily skin). I have dry, fair skin with pink undertones and would not recommend it for people with similar skin to myself.

I'm glad that I had samples to trial first. The hunt for MY perfect BB cream continues.

on 8/13/2012 8:35:00 AM

Really like this one. I have used other Missha BB creams before, but like this one the best. It has a very nice texture, easy to blend. The scent is light and fades quickly. I have to worry about products causing break outs on my sensitive skin, but so far nothing. In fact, my skin seems smoother and more even. On really humid days, you might get a little bit of shine, but nothing horrible. Doesn't accentuate dry patches either. This is a keeper.

on 6/22/2012 12:07:00 PM

This is by far one of the best BBs I've tried. I've tried both Asian and some the US BB brands. I'm on my 3rd tube and I have another back up. Another product I can't go without. I am using the others that I've purchased but I have to put in additional work in order to get the finish I like. When I am in a hurry, I use Cho Bo Yang. I use my hand to apply and I'm out the door within minutes.

on 6/14/2012 9:45:00 AM

I use the Marcelle BB cream but it doesn't have sun protection so I thought I would try this one;

Pros
Sun protection
Good coverage
Very smooth ( I use the Beauty Blender to apply)
Doesn't cause breakouts
I ordered online and got lots of great little samples along with it!

Cons
What is up with the colour??
I am fair with Scottish/English/Irish colouring and it is still too light. I ordered the light thinking it would be good for my fair skin, it was too pale, so I ordered the dark to mix them and the dark alone is still too pale. I also noticed it has whitening properties in it, maybe it's an Asian thing. So if you are a woman of colour or have any colouring at all for that matter, this will be way too pale for you and pale in a greyish pale.

I'm thinking I might get a very dark foundation and mix a little in as it is a good product other than the colour.

on 4/7/2012 1:39:00 PM

I love this cream!

I do not know about the skin care properties, but this is one great foundation.

I wear shade #1. It is just a tiny bit darker than my NC15 skin. A lovely, light beige.

It stays on and on and on!

I can just use blotting paper on top of it if need be.

I wear the tiniest amount. It is a bit thick so applying a tiny amount only can be challenging.

It looks great around my eye area, too, as it does not accentuate the fine lines.

The SPF is a great plus for me, too.

The only problem is it is not sold in my home country. Grr! I hear there are fake BB creams, too, so how do I know I will get a genuine one as I am not able to buy it from a shop and Misshas web store does not ship internationally?

BTW my sis uses this, too, and her skin looks better than EVER with ChoBoYang on!

EDIT: I will buy more! This is THE best foundation ever!